Club Security Vacancy Wanted

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Feb 2007 12:00 AM by mickmack Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Im an SIA licenced  Door Supervisor with over 9 years experience (5 of those as Head Doorman) in clubs, venues and events around London. im looking for full time work around the Malaga/Estepona area  - currently i still live in london, but want to come over in time for the season

This message was last edited by mickmack on 2/14/2007.

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 6:01 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Mickmack,

I can honestly say that I have never seen doormen in Spain.

Is there a need for them in CDS?

I think that perhaps the Spanish islands where all the youngsters go, would be better for your job expertise, not CDS, they are to posh down in that part of Spain for riotous youngsters (or us grey wrinkleys for that matter!)

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
19 Feb 2007 4:58 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Oh Fibby you poor innocent thing you .......... mind you from Surrey how could I expect any less. Most of the clubs down here need "bouncers" particularly the tourist resorts, Benalmadena, Funegirola,Banus - not so sure about Estepona - when Euroyob arrives at the start of summer there is more Guiness consumed in Benalmadena than all of London - then in September it gets back to the normal half as much! Not to mention the Vod, Red Bull, JD, Vino, Cruzcampo, San Miguel or anything else you care to mention. Doubt there are any club owners in the forum mickmack but I guess search the net for clubs in Pto banus is the best bet as a start point.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
03 Mar 2007 1:38 AM by mickmack Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Thanks!

but just in case  you happen to come across/hear about anything that might be suitable  - feel free to let me know!! :-)

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Electricity Voltage - 7 posts
Could you support the "Red Arrows"? - 44 posts
VPO Can anyone Advise - 19 posts
Driving routes through France and Spain - 36 posts
We want your happy stories ONLY - 359 posts
Benahavis - 3rd attempt - 3 posts
wasting time - 1 posts
message boards - 11 posts
iznalloz - 16 posts
Deeds who do we put on them? - 14 posts
What's REALLY happening with the Spanish property market? - 4 posts
Is it just me ! - 8 posts
WINTER SNOWSPORTS IN ALMERIA - 2 posts
problems with neighbours - 6 posts
Withdrawal Symptoms - Calling all sufferers - 25 posts
New golf course - 0 posts
Off Plan??? - 29 posts
Intro - 9 posts
las vistas santa maria - 27 posts
Thank u Smiley - 2 posts
COTO REAL DUQUESA - 4 posts
Help - 9 posts
fitness trainer and beauty therapist - 2 posts
Community fees and AEA - 1 posts
residencial olivia hurchillo - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x