A great achievement for More, 5000 posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I'm going to blow my own trumpet as I'm about to make my th post !

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/30/2008.

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 12:58 AM by nesbeth Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Well, good luck to you ** EDITED - Name **

Wendy

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 7:51 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Go on More...don't keep us waiting...just do it! 

It doesn't seem that long ago that you hit 4000 posts!

Way to go girl...

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 8:04 AM by J&N Star rating in Nottinghamshire. 342 posts Send private message

J&N´s avatar
Hi More

Make it a memorable one, it needs to be special.

Jacqui

Jacqui

http://relocatetospain.blogspot.com our adventure from deciding to move to Spain to being here and moving back to the UK.

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 8:05 AM by Lauryc Star rating in Was South Devon .. n.... 520 posts Send private message

Lauryc´s avatar
Well done More!

MoreRosado >>>> 

Laury

Laury

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 9:41 AM by buzylizzie Star rating in Gibraltar, Manilva a.... 192 posts Send private message

buzylizzie´s avatar
Well done More...
Please keep up the good work - you are sooo funny at times - I love reading your posts!!

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 9:49 AM by Gypsy Star rating in south shields/formen.... 206 posts Send private message

Gypsy´s avatar

Hi More,
Way to go girl, keep up the good work.

GYPSY

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 9:56 AM by Sonia El Star rating in Wales / Carvajal, F.... 212 posts Send private message

The day is dull without a post from More

Love reading the blog too!  Keep up the good work.

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 10:10 AM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Where is it then, More ?????

? ? ?

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 11:51 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

though it often seems like I have & my husband thinks I prefer my pc to him.
               I   why.

And I often feel like doing this

when I should be doing THIS

What a whirlwind few months since my OH retired in March. (Yes, I DID say that I was retiring too, I know ...   ... though hardly intentional). We've had two trips of 24 days each to Spain in March then in June. Met many of you too for &  & sleepovers.

I'm also writing a blog on EOS (as well as a private blog) as many know & it's being updated constantly as I keep recalling things I missed putting in when I first posted.
Over 3600 hits too,    

Piccy is a link to it.  

Anyway, enough  for now. See you soon 

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 1:00 PM by Chrissie1 Star rating in UK. 384 posts Send private message

Chrissie1´s avatar

MORE

Congratulations, thats a whole lot of work you have put in.  As always the graphics are fab, here's to your next 5000 posts with all the colourful piccies.

Thanks for brightening up the Forum.   

Chrissie  x

Chrissie   

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 1:07 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Well done More,  5000 Posts WOW.   Now a few month's ago you was retiring.   I knew you would not do it.     Should have had a bet with you.  But have a drink on us.  .  Put your feet up and relax.   Take care Pat   .  

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 2:16 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

I ordered one of these for you More.......................

so you don't get a big *** from all that sitting down !!

WELL DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 3:33 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi more congratulations for all your posts of 5,000 and more soon and you did on my special birthday today great achievement bye irene

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 3:35 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Yes well done More keep up the excellant work. We would be lost with out you.Pat.

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 4:17 PM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

congratulations

Like 0      
31 Jul 2008 12:04 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Thanks for all your great wishes. Wasn't around much yesterday. I've a lovely mate, Sue, who's very keen on researching her family tree & has done brilliantly over a few years (without using a pc) but was stuck. I'm in a genealogy forum with her so we use my pc (Sue hasn't one) to research. As we have a new library with 21 pcs & we can use these free for 2 hrs daily  I spent time out from EOS & went to the library with Sue to show her how to access the genealogy forum herself from another pc. She is totally unfamiliar with how a pc works so it was quite frustrating  at times but we all have to learn & I recall my own first days on a pc. The pcs in the library are also set up differently to ours at home so I had fun & games getting it to do as I wanted. Then Sue came here for coffee leaving around 5pm. 

At 7pm she & her fiance, John, were back at ours as we had a voucher for 4 meals for £10 at our local pub. We thought we'd have a quiet evening with a couple of drinks. (Sue had to be back home for 9.45pm as her eldest daughter was babysitting her youngest & she had to go to work for 10pm). Anyway, we hadn't bargained for the pub to be having a curry night as well as Bingo & a quiz too ! It was full. Our meals were pretty good compared with what we'd had before there. John had a 8 oz rump steak, fried onions, tomato & chips served on a sizzling platter, my OH had a 8 oz gammon, chips & peas, Sue had scampi, chips & peas & I had butterfly chicken breast covered with bacon, melted cheese & BBQ sauce & chips.  We opted out of the one game of bingo but entered into the fun of the quiz. (I thought of you, Karen). John called our team "And the winners are" which went down great. (We came last though, sadly ) Rather embarrassed ourselves.   However, we had four rounds so had a brill evening.

Sue's youngest, Ellie 13 going on 30 , decided at 8pm she was going to stay overnight with her little friend a few doors away & she rang Sue about 10 times during our evening, (ruddy kids ruling the roost here springs to mind) so Sue could let Sarah, her eldest get off to work (after sorting Ellie out, of course) without Sue needing to go home so she & John were free to stay in the pub longer then come to ours for cheese & biscuits & coffee. 

So... a great night apart from mobile phones ringing every few minutes from Sarah & Ellie.

Like 0      
31 Jul 2008 12:19 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
You keep yourself busy More!  I don't know how you find time for all these different forums. 

Anyway, looking forward to your 6000th post next week

(Note to self:  Better check soon if the forum is set up to allow more than 10,000 posts, More could potentially blow up the forum!)

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
31 Jul 2008 12:38 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi Justin

The only reason I can be here so much (& not just here either, find me ...... ) is because I have a very accommodating better other half  

He's washing up as I type away.
Some days I just don't have time to get dressed.

I spread myself thinly except in my fave forum, of course.

Like 0      
31 Jul 2008 7:24 PM by tricia52 Star rating in Dublin. 277 posts Send private message

Wow More that is fantastic. As we say in Dublin 'You are some woman...for one woman'!!!  (And that is as a complement). 

Keep up the good work, it is all appericated.

This message was last edited by tricia52 on 7/31/2008.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Fiesta info - 7 posts
non resident bank account - 173 posts
300th Post! - 1 posts
Avoiding a capital gain - one for legal eagles and tax experts ! - 0 posts
can we submit the Tax form 214 ourselves? - 29 posts
Help – property management/key holding La Torre - 6 posts
mike/karalyn - 0 posts
Bomb exploded this morning in Torremolinos, please will our Roberto check in ! - 3 posts
Generator for sale Mojacar Vera Almeria area - 0 posts
Hello - 5 posts
Spanish company checks - 0 posts
Generator for sale ( Mojacar Almeria area ) - 0 posts
Information, please? - 4 posts
Martinsa-Fadesa - 1 posts
lights - 4 posts
Tonight with Trevor Macdonald - 11 posts
Marbella Occupancy Licences - 0 posts
Beginners on Renting!! - 1 posts
Screwed by a Brit - 64 posts
A new beginning (here's hoping !) - 2 posts
Which Removal Company? - 4 posts
Hoax Virus E-Mail Message - 3 posts
Shocking news: My hometown's Grand Pier burnt down earlier today. - 16 posts
Correct Spanish Address. - 7 posts
hello - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 20

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x