Hello

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by mirador Star rating in Leicestershire and V.... 8 posts Send private message

Hi 

Signed on a few days ago and wanted to say hello properly so "Hello!!!!"

We have an apartment in Vera Playa on the small Lomas 3 complex - its a lovely 2 bed opposite the pool but sadly we cannot afford to keep it and are doing battle to keep the mortgage going while we find a buyer ( not sure there are any though ) 

Does anyone know of any good estate agents or people who can help us because I doubt we will be able to keep going before we find a sale. (Bank cant help - they were our first port of call ) 

Sorry for the gloomy first post 

Mirador

Like 0      
29 Jul 2008 2:38 PM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar
The property for sale section on this site has had some successes recently.

If you're going through hell keep on going, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

Like 0      
29 Jul 2008 3:29 PM by mirador Star rating in Leicestershire and V.... 8 posts Send private message

Thanks I'll take a look

Like 0      
29 Jul 2008 3:53 PM by carolfrayne Star rating. 37 posts Send private message

Palm Estates are good folks to deal with.  Viva Estates a little more expensive at 7% and Unicasa (who have shut down some small branches but still have their major offices).
We have been trying to sell our two apartments in Spain on Costa del Sol, Estepona area for the past 8 months using all methods from estate agents to web sites, etc., etc. and have spent some considerable time and not a little money doing so but have absolutely no replies.  Friends also don't have money for them and renting them out doesn't seem to be an option with the rents now being so low.  I am told by our rental agent that because of the amount of empty property out there now in Spain that this is the reason rents are so low.  If you take into account rent you receive and then all your expenses somehow they don't get paid once tax, etc. has been paid.  Sorry also to be gloomy about this situation but I am in USA and we are also seeing the same here with our properties.  Can't sell, can't rent!    

Chin up and keep trying that's my advice to everyone.  Don't give up until the fat lady sings!!

Like 0      
29 Jul 2008 4:00 PM by SophieRF Star rating in Quesada. 62 posts Send private message

Try and aim the sale of your property and also the rental of it not towards the english market, try the scandinavian agents who are getting clients from there and also advertise over there.

All the best

Like 0      
29 Jul 2008 4:03 PM by mirador Star rating in Leicestershire and V.... 8 posts Send private message

Thanks 

Anyone know any scandanavian agents we could approach?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spanish company checks - 0 posts
Generator for sale ( Mojacar Almeria area ) - 0 posts
Information, please? - 4 posts
Martinsa-Fadesa - 1 posts
lights - 4 posts
Tonight with Trevor Macdonald - 11 posts
Marbella Occupancy Licences - 0 posts
Beginners on Renting!! - 1 posts
Screwed by a Brit - 64 posts
A new beginning (here's hoping !) - 2 posts
Which Removal Company? - 4 posts
Hoax Virus E-Mail Message - 3 posts
Shocking news: My hometown's Grand Pier burnt down earlier today. - 16 posts
Correct Spanish Address. - 7 posts
hello - 0 posts
If I cant sell - can I walk away without Spainsh bank coming after me in UK? - 7 posts
move to spain - 1 posts
When can you activate a BG? - 9 posts
Sailing Fees and Licenses for Sea and Fresh Water - 3 posts
Breaking ins - 2 posts
Great British Services Sat TV ? - 0 posts
A New Hello From us.... - 3 posts
TV IN COX ALICANTE HELP PLEASE - 3 posts
Jazzymike new member - 1 posts
aguilas dunas de cope - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x