We've just completed .....

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Hi All,

Today we've just completed on our new Townhouse!!!!

YES! Yippe! Fantastic! Over-the-Moon and then some!!!!!

I'ts been a long 11 week process, but we now have our dream house in La Vizcaronda, Duquesa, Manilva.

A BIG thanks to:

Andrew, Roxana and Shaman at Hamilton Homes. Especially Roxana for finding our dream property and lighting all those candles.
Esther at Tailor Made Services - If you need ANYTHING in Spain, speak to Esther 1st as she knows EVERYONE. 
Michael at Anglo Irish Realty for building such a fantastic Urb to such high spec.
Juan at Mateo Abogados for seeing everything through to completion.
Caroline for getting us such a good Mortgage deal.

You have all made our dream come true.

Now it's time to book the ferry crossing for October, the pet-friendly hotel around Madrid and plan the journey from Santander to Duquesa .... Na! I'll let my Navman do that.

Also, I can stop doing this:

And start doing this:

Look out Spain, here we come!

This message was last edited by TechNoApe on 7/18/2008.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
18 Jul 2008 12:30 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
    Techno

Now time to get the essentials........................

Like 0      
18 Jul 2008 12:34 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Well done TechNoApe, Nice to hear a happy story,  it is a lovely feeling when it all comes together  their is light at the end of the tunnel.  Have fun Pat

Like 0      
18 Jul 2008 12:49 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi Technoape

Like 0      
18 Jul 2008 12:59 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Congrat guys!  We'll have to meet up for a beer when you've settled in.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
18 Jul 2008 2:28 PM by buzylizzie Star rating in Gibraltar, Manilva a.... 192 posts Send private message

buzylizzie´s avatar
Yes congratulations Technoape - it's just such a great feeling when it''s all finally completed and the property is YOURS ...... 
I hope you will be very happy in your new home for many years to come ...Time to celebrate  ... and enjoy

Like 0      
18 Jul 2008 3:17 PM by BPD Star rating. 22 posts Send private message

Congratulations Technoape! Great news for you...relax and enjoy from now on.

We too plan to do the same journey in October to Duquesa but from not so sunny Bideford. Good luck to you!

Like 0      
18 Jul 2008 3:56 PM by Gypsy Star rating in south shields/formen.... 206 posts Send private message

Gypsy´s avatar
         Provided by Animation Library             Provided by Animation Library
Congrats Technoape
ENJOY                                                               

Provided by Animation Library

GYPSY

Like 0      
18 Jul 2008 3:58 PM by Tamsin Star rating. 169 posts Send private message

Tehnoape - we will practically be neighbours . Are you moving there permenantly ? If so lucky you .  Andrew at Hamilton Homes was our estate agent and told us about Eye on Spain web side .   They are such a nice agency that we usually go in and see them when we are in Sebanillas . They make you fee so welcome unlike one  I won't mention that was only interested in his Google World and told us there were no properties that would suit us .    The last laugh was on us as we were probaly one of the most committed prospective buyers at that time .

It is such a great feeling owing your property .  Ours is so nice , airy  , modern that we have both found it difficult to adapt when we return but we have to stop wishing our life away until the next holiday .    I refuse to count the weeks until we go again  - is it 6 or 7 or 5 !!!!!     We've nearly furnished it , all that is required now is a set of voiles in thelounge ,  a TV and all the Knick- kacks which makes it a home.     

Wish you all the best and maybe we will meet up someday.

Like 0      
18 Jul 2008 5:36 PM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar
Well done Techno. Good luck in your new home

If you're going through hell keep on going, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

Like 0      
19 Jul 2008 11:00 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar
Thanks guys, one and all. (sniff) Makes you feel like being part of a big family.

It's a great feeling knowing that we now own our new home, and have so much support from everyone on the EOS forum.

Justin .... Yup! That's for sure.

BPD ..... Maybe we could go out as a mini convoy? Meet up in Barnstaple and go from there!

Tamsin .... I'm sure we will meet up, as this will be our permanent home in Spain. Were you at the EOS meet the other day?

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
19 Jul 2008 11:16 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
Good luck in your new home!!!!

Like 0      
20 Jul 2008 4:36 PM by Tamsin Star rating. 169 posts Send private message

NO we were not at the reunion as we were in chilly England but we hope to be back in Duquesa at the end of August when my daughter and her boyfriend will join us.  Horrible chilly day here only good thing is that Lewis Hamilton has won the Grand Prix and the golf looks interesting  OH and my husband has cooked an amazing fish dish for lunch . It's not bad here it is just that our heart is in Spain and that is all we seem to talk about.  - our next holiday . I feel as though I am wishing my life away.

Like 0      
21 Jul 2008 12:28 PM by Sonia El Star rating in Wales / Carvajal, F.... 212 posts Send private message

Congrats TechNoApe.  Feet don't touch the ground - do they - you can't believe it's really happened and you own a Spainish property, especially given the hassles we read about on here.

Tamsin, You are not the only ones wishing your lives away. We are exactly the same, counting the weeks each month until we can go again. Also now counting the next few years until we can retire there permanently. Someone said just use months like the loan companies then it doesn't sound so long! 

Like 0      
21 Jul 2008 12:30 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
Congratulations Techno. Now, start fitting your Spanish. You promised it will take you three months!
Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
06 Sep 2008 10:33 PM by stainsby Star rating in Spain. 14 posts Send private message

Hi,
 Fantastic news, we have to wait a bit longer until we get to that stage, but at least it's somenting for us to look forward to. I think you have sent me a private message, unfortunately I am unable to access this because I am new on this forum.

I have sent a message asking for this block to be lifted, but dont know how long it takes.

Good Luck with your move

Mandy

Like 0      
07 Sep 2008 7:49 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
Bit late Technoape, but congratulations!

You have been on EOS for so long, I thought your pruchase was done & dusted!

Have fun in your new pad!
Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
21 Sep 2008 6:38 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar
Hi Fibby,

This was our 2nd purchase.

Come on, get a grip! lol

We completed on our 1st purchase just over 2 years ago in August 2006 which was for our Duplex 2bed/bath apartment.

This thread refers to our 2nd purchase, which is to be our new home when we move to Spain.

It is a 3bed/2,5bath town house with private underground garage, garden, 3 terraces and a roof top solarium - it's huge.

By the way, we have now moved in and will be resident in Spain from the 2nd December.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
22 Sep 2008 12:12 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
Gawd TechNoApe, can't remember everything can I!

Your new pad sounds the bees knees, get some photos on here for us all to drool over!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

So that Consumers can be free from Bankruptcies - 0 posts
Is the Spanish economy in severe trouble ? - 22 posts
Relief in the mortgage market as lenders finally start lowering rates - 2 posts
Ryanair axes one in seven budget flights from Stansted due to soaring fuel costs and airport fees - 0 posts
On 17th July Ryanair announced new routes including Leeds Bradford International to Alicante from 28th October - 3 posts
Can you get a Spanish 'Buy To Let' Mortgage??? - 5 posts
Spanish Free to air - where to point dish? - 10 posts
gaye - 1 posts
Newbie to Spain - 3 posts
Barcelona beach? - 1 posts
SPAIN ARE CHAMPIONS! - 4 posts
WEALTH TAX, LATEST INFO ( article was written 16th June 2008), - 41 posts
Corgi gas engineer wanted - 0 posts
Corgi gas engineer wanted - 0 posts
WINTER RENTAL OFFERED 500€/MONTH - 0 posts
Back on safe ground - 20 posts
Hi, says OMAR! - 3 posts
Polaris World Hacienda Riquelme Cleaning Service - 3 posts
Makro in Mrica - 5 posts
Electrical goods - 19 posts
Palma flight 99p Jet2 - 9 posts
MARKSFISH 1000 POSTS - 13 posts
Question for More! - 3 posts
certificate of habitation - 2 posts
Wanted - Aldea Golf property in August - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 19

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x