MARKSFISH 1000 POSTS

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Mark, to honour the occasion of your 1,000th post (coming up) we've had a whip round & bought you 1st Class tickets for you & your wife to go by British Airways to Almeria. (Couldn't get you on Jet2.  )Your wife has to sit on your knee but hey, it's only for around 3 hrs from Leeds, isn't it ??  

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/15/2008.

Like 0      
16 Jul 2008 1:38 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
Congrats Markfish!
Phew, 1000 post, loadsa typing!
Regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
16 Jul 2008 3:43 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Hadn't even noticed. Thanks peeps

Mark

Like 0      
16 Jul 2008 5:13 PM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 216 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar
Congrats Marksfish....a lot of typing AND a lot to say!!!!!

Like 0      
16 Jul 2008 8:36 PM by tricia52 Star rating in Dublin. 277 posts Send private message

Many many congrats on 1000 post Markfish...well done. Heres to another 1000!!!! Keep up the good workLooking at Mores post...think she should give classes on how to send attachments...something else. Well done Markfish. Tricia

Like 0      
16 Jul 2008 8:39 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
Thanks everyone. I'm trying to think of something worthy of my 1000th post.

Like 0      
16 Jul 2008 8:49 PM by tricia52 Star rating in Dublin. 277 posts Send private message

I think you have proved your worth allready Markfish....some times you dont even have to say anything, just knowing that you are there is enough!!! Thats my bit of philoposhy for to day..better stop before I start wandering. Tricia

Like 0      
16 Jul 2008 9:07 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Well done Marksfish, you can celebrate now  Hope you enjoy the flight to Almeria, might be a bit uncomfortable though.     Keep them coming  Take care Pat

Like 0      
16 Jul 2008 9:37 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
some times you dont even have to say anything, just knowing that you are there is enough!!!

Oo, Mark, you have another admirer. That  should be a torch.

Did you look closely at your airline ticket ? I made it with lots of personal stuff on it !

Like 0      
17 Jul 2008 3:24 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Okay, so this is it, my 1000th post . I've had to think about it.

This forum is unlike any other Spanish forum I have come across. It has a homely feel and is welcoming to newcomers (unless you are a lousy spammer ). As a result, people feel more able to ask any question, no matter how silly, even if it has been asked before without fear of being shouted down. You don't forget that and as you become more confident and experienced in the Spanish way, you feel more able to contribute. Sure, sometimes you don't always agree with what is being said, but unlike other forums, you won't  find other members going for the jugular.

Long live EOS and I look forward to seeing many more members reaching their 1000 (and above) posts.

Mark

P.s. Yes More, my Wife thought the Mr & Mrs Marksfish was qute amusing. Funnily enough, that is how my boss refers to her!!

Like 0      
17 Jul 2008 3:46 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Awww I'm choked up now, Mark. 

Like 0      
17 Jul 2008 9:33 PM by jane b Star rating in Bedar, Almeria. 222 posts Send private message

jane b´s avatar
Only just caught up with this - Congratulations, Mark - seems I have some way to go to catch up with you...but we'll raise a glass on it soon nonetheless 

www.fincalaserenidad.com

Like 0      
17 Jul 2008 9:40 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
Definitely Jane

Like 0      
17 Jul 2008 10:58 PM by flyingcat Star rating in London/Mojacar. 85 posts Send private message

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Question for More! - 3 posts
certificate of habitation - 2 posts
Wanted - Aldea Golf property in August - 1 posts
Mattress needed - 5 posts
Villa or town house wanted for the 7th Septmeber - 4 posts
Independent or not? - 2 posts
Fadesa. Press announce on creditor´s meeting ( administration). - 0 posts
Electric connection - 1 posts
electrical items - 30 posts
Danish TV in Sapin - 2 posts
Moors and Christians festival in Orihuela city, Costa Blanca. FREE TRANSPORT FROM PLAYA FLAMENCA. - 0 posts
Campomar : First of the Summer Sewage Barranco Rubio beach - 0 posts
Meeting - 2 posts
When 'Veterans' Retire - 4 posts
Problem with water anyone claimed - 0 posts
TOWN HALL TAXES - 40 posts
Key Holding - 26 posts
Alicante region power cuts - 3 posts
Deadline for San Jose/ Herrada del Tollo procedures - 14 posts
The developer misappropriation of funds in the Spanish criminal law - 5 posts
Restaurants in main square Los Alcazares - 41 posts
Help Needed - 8 posts
JUSTIN CAN YOU HELP REGARDING SETTING UP AN AVATAR - 49 posts
Internet Modem, called a dongel through the Orange Network, for just 6 euros a month + a 2 euro connection charge - 17 posts
alhruin de grande - long term let needed - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 14

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x