olélegalhelp

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
Donna wrote:

Dear Maria,

Thank you so much for your reply.  I have forwarded it on to Andy, and he will write to you with all the information that you need.

Your legal advice is such a wonderful resource for the EoS website.  It is an unbelievably steep learning curve moving your life to another country...!

Very best wishes,

Donna

We answered:

Dear Donna:

It is, and we know it. That´s why we work hard. We want to meet that social function of introducing you to our country, with all the legal information and assistance that you need.

Thanks,

Maria

THAT IS ALL WHAT COSTALUZ IS ABOUT.

By the way... we are thinking of creating a new Brand Name such as " Olé-abogados"   or " Olé-legal help"  as we are working all along the country and not just in Costa de la Luz.... what do you think? Suggestions for names?

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
01 Jul 2008 5:31 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
I'm no expert on the subject (better ask Justin) but purely from a SEO (search engine optimisation) point of view, maybe something as simple and obvious as Spanish Legal Help would be better?

Good luck with whatever you choose, and keep up the good work for all of us here on EOS. It is much appreciated.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
01 Jul 2008 6:00 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
Thanks Roberto. Of course I will keep being present here.

What name you suggest Justin?

Maria

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
01 Jul 2008 7:07 PM by alamred Star rating. 242 posts Send private message

people quite rightly are being driven to get help from proper abagado I  think that in your name someone would be a good way to stick out from crowd

Like 0      
07 Jul 2008 10:25 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar
Maria,
I think the lack of responses could be because your  current name ,Costa Luz Lawyers, is just fine. Changing the name could do more harm than good, and at the end of the day it's your reputation that matters.
It makes little difference that you are based in Algeciras and could be a definite benefit.  People wishing to take  legal action may actively search for a lawyer based OUT of the  legal jurisdiction in which their legal dispute has arisen i.e., Malaga.
If you are still intent on finding a new name then as Roberto says it needs to be simple, to the point and internet searchable,
So  'Spanish Lawyer-Ole'  might be better than 'Ole Spanish Lawyer' .  Although   the 'Ole' ,to me,  sounds a little gimmicky and lightweight. That is only my interpretation and means nothing, others could have a completely different take on the name and find it catchy, but you  have to consider the possible changes in meaning when translated and how people perceive that meaning. 
Anyhow the best of luck which ever way you decide to go.... it won't be an easy decision. 

Like 0      
08 Jul 2008 7:25 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
Thanks Sandra.
I might leave it that way....CostaLuz Lawyers

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
08 Jul 2008 11:47 AM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Hi Maria, I too think you should leave the name as CostaLuz Lawyers.....................it just sounds good, responsible, kind, official, legal and to the point.

This message was last edited by Karensun on 7/8/2008.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
08 Jul 2008 12:08 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
  Maria

Many people know you as CostaLuz lawyers but I understand why you may be looking to change the name. It does rather suggest that you will really only be of use to those in the Costa de la Luz area, when, as you say, you're
much more widely available. 

Like 0      
08 Jul 2008 2:16 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
What would you suggest?

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
10 Jul 2008 11:42 AM by Demented Star rating in I am in Cork, Irelan.... 33 posts Send private message

Hi Maria,
i think costaluz lawyers is great but unless people are familiar with this forum then they will persume its just costa de la luz area that you cover..

how about dropping the luz and simply "costalawyers" which covers all the costa areas..

Like 0      
10 Jul 2008 12:00 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi Maria.

Demented, Costalawyers is already taken look here http://costalawyers.com/

Fancy letting us lot loose on helping to decide your new name.

Like 0      
10 Jul 2008 12:17 PM by Demented Star rating in I am in Cork, Irelan.... 33 posts Send private message

Thanks moreosado,

I should of guessed it was too obvious.. but im trying.. Maria helps all of us on the forum so find a new name we will do...

Like 0      
12 Jul 2008 6:19 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
Howzabout Costapacketlawyers?

Only joking, Maria!
Sorry.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
12 Jul 2008 6:58 PM by winelover Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

CostaLuz lawyers. 

Independent. Serving your interests throughout Spain.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Exercise................................. - 4 posts
Birthday cakes Costa Blanca. - 18 posts
anyone know what this is? - 3 posts
spanish reg seat Ibeza 1.2 for sale in uk - 3 posts
Passengers on scooters - 3 posts
moving with babies - 0 posts
Financial situation of a particular estate agent - 2 posts
Hi from Alan & Elaine - 0 posts
Ocean Symphony?? - 3 posts
Could this be the beginning of an "action group" - 0 posts
Jane - 9 posts
LHD BMW FOR SALE IN COSTA DEL SOL VERY LOW MILEAGE - 5 posts
polargmd its a 100% a rip off and illegal - 0 posts
Orthodontics Treatment for Children - 2 posts
Spanish Car for sale - 0 posts
Calling all you keen gardeners - growing a lemon tree on the balcony - 2 posts
Torrevieja villa 23rd - 28th Sept wanted - 0 posts
Assistance Required - 5 posts
Panorama Real Estate Marbella - 3 posts
Wasted Journey - 15 posts
Rental licences - 6 posts
Breach Of Contact - 0 posts
Breach Of Contact - 2 posts
Hoping to have sold house...... - 4 posts
ADVICE - ROAD TO ONTINYENT VIA AP7 (ALTEA?) - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 14

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x