LHD BMW FOR SALE IN COSTA DEL SOL VERY LOW MILEAGE

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Jun 2008 12:00 AM by RG Star rating. 299 posts Send private message

If anyone is interested I have a BMW 320 Coupe Automatic for sale. First registered in Germany in October 1999 imported to the UK and registered on UK plates by myself, the car is now situated on the Costa Del Sol. Finished in beautiful Topaz Blue with Light Grey Leather and Myrtle Wood Trim. Steptronic automatic gearbox (can be used as a manual), The car has covered genuine 44000 Kms that is just 27500 miles! with BMW Service History. This car is fully loaded with Xenon Headlamps, Electric Windows Front and Rear, Electric Heated Seats, Climate Control, 18' MV Spoke Alloys, Multifunction Steering Wheel with Cruise Control, Front Armrest, Multiple Airbags, Rear Park Sensors, Chrome Line Exterior, CD Player with IPOD interface and Bluetooth Handsfree for your mobile phone. The condition of the car is a credit to the last elderly owner in Germany (aged 70 odd!) the car is guaranteed accident free and in totally original condition and is in as new condition, possibly the best example you will find. Please PM me if you are interested and need more. Hopefully I will have a few photos of the car in the next few days which I can email to anyone interested in the car. Oh yes almost forgot it is fully road legal with MOT and Tax till March 2009.

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 6:43 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi rg or is it raj in block 4 pm me on the cost i was going to ask you about getting me a car in september how much is it bye irene/peter

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 9:16 PM by Pedroinspain Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

Has it had the "RIM" stickers removed from the sides?

By the way, I'm slightly dyslexic KO?

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 9:21 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

what does this meen rim stickers bye irene

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 11:27 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
31 Jul 2008 12:47 AM by RG Star rating. 299 posts Send private message

Hi Pedroinspain, I don't believe the firm you refer to use / used coupes in their fleet and if re read the description you will see that this is a personal import originally from Germany then registered in the UK. Regards, RG

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

polargmd its a 100% a rip off and illegal - 0 posts
Orthodontics Treatment for Children - 2 posts
Spanish Car for sale - 0 posts
Calling all you keen gardeners - growing a lemon tree on the balcony - 2 posts
Torrevieja villa 23rd - 28th Sept wanted - 0 posts
Assistance Required - 5 posts
Panorama Real Estate Marbella - 3 posts
Wasted Journey - 15 posts
Rental licences - 6 posts
Breach Of Contact - 0 posts
Breach Of Contact - 2 posts
Hoping to have sold house...... - 4 posts
ADVICE - ROAD TO ONTINYENT VIA AP7 (ALTEA?) - 0 posts
Blogs log you out of EOS - 3 posts
Moving bits and bobs to Spain - 3 posts
Hello.. another new member! - 4 posts
New wif- fi service for Mojacar/ Vera/ Palomares hopefully coming soon - 2 posts
Tow Bars and ITV Testing... - 12 posts
Weather reports - 4 posts
Good deals with Easyjet and Ryan air - 8 posts
Buying Inland Murcia - 2 posts
PAYING A TAX FOR RENTING OUT PROPERTY EVEN WHEN YOU DONT RENT - 6 posts
investors who buy off plan or prefer completed properties in todays market - 3 posts
Entertainer Looking For Work - 6 posts
Has anybody heard anything - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x