IKEA furniture pricing in Spain/UK

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Jul 2009 2:14 PM by pam1966spain Star rating in La Tercia- Gea Y Tru.... 56 posts Send private message

Will have a go at updating profile. 

I live near La Torre (Balsicas) but got machine from Master in San Javier on 13.07.09. Reciept says Master Cadena ( Establecimentos Cortado SL). I also went into a Master in El Mirador and that was open as well.  I think Master must be a concession (like Euronics) because the one in Dos mares closed and the one in Cartagena but not the ones near me. If anyone needs to ring them the San Javier one is 968-571-157  and the El Mirador one is 968-174-003 and both still going strong as of today.

Like 0      
21 Jul 2009 3:58 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Pam

Master Cadenas in Haberneras, Torrevieja has closed also others in the area. Interesting that. Fortunately none of our electricals we bought from them are still inside guarantee periods. I know them closing in our area has caused members of another local forum a lot of grief. Things breaking down etc, they didn't know who to turn to. Hope they see this.

Like 0      
23 Jul 2009 5:12 PM by pam1966spain Star rating in La Tercia- Gea Y Tru.... 56 posts Send private message

With electrical applainces the guarantee is automatically with the Manufacturer not the Supplier, so it doesnt matter where they bought it, they need to contact the manufacturer (numbers should be in the handbook).

Like 0      
23 Jul 2009 10:17 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

All our appliances have a sticker inside or on the back giving a number for service and warranty purposes.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spain for Eurovision - 37 posts
LYNX JET, THE FUTURE FOR MALE TRAVEL - 2 posts
House and Pet Sitting - 0 posts
A&J Global Group S.L - 1 posts
Builders/ Developers ? - 0 posts
Spanish countryside experience - 2 posts
hello - 55 posts
Mobile phones - 12 posts
2 bed townhouse wanted in Torrevieja, long term - 7 posts
LOOKING FOR LONG TERM RENTAL IN TORREVIEJA - 0 posts
Moving In - 22 posts
nie address and telephone number - 1 posts
help - 1 posts
Endless internet search on agent ... - 23 posts
Hospitals - 0 posts
Savings account? - 6 posts
spanish lawyer in marbella - 0 posts
Just my take on the current property market... - 82 posts
ANYONE KNOW THE CHEAPEST LONG TERM CAR HIRE NEAR TORREVIEJA - 2 posts
Anyone out there at Fuentemar, Vera Playa - 8 posts
Easyjet £19.99 seats each way including taxes & charges. Go look at details. - 16 posts
Lonely Irish buyers.. - 7 posts
Rixxy's Clubs! - 31 posts
House Music Clubs near Los Narejos - 3 posts
Medsea Properties - 43 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 24

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x