Easyjet £19.99 seats each way including taxes & charges. Go look at details.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 May 2008 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
100,000 seats at just £19.99! Fly away in May!

There's still time to get away this Bank Holiday and Half Term!

Get the first pick of 100,000 seats at just £19.99 and jet off as soon as tomorrow. But you'll have to be quick - at these prices for immediate travel, seats won't last long!

These great £19.99 seats are available across all UK routes from this Friday, 23 May to Sunday, 8 June. Hurry! Once they're gone, they're gone! So dig out your bikini and sun hat and get packing!

Get away over the next two weeks. Book by midnight Tuesday, 27 May at easyJet.com!

£19.99 applies to a single fare, inclusive of taxes and charges. Fees for hold baggage and for some payment methods extra. See easyJet.com for details.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've just checked & could book from Bristol to Murcia return, both legs £19.99 each (last return date for £19.99 was June 7th on this route). For anyone wanting to go for a few days go book whilst there are some seats at this price left. Yes, I know it's more for speedy boarding but you don't need to book that & I know it's £5 each way per person if you take a hold bag but you don't need to. The £19.99 prices are including taxes & charges.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 5/22/2008.

Like 0      
22 May 2008 6:09 PM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

Typical. Booked my daughter a ticket 26th/30th May about a month ago. Gatwick - Murcia. Monarch was the cheapest £180. Yesterday I checked Easyjet and it was £286. Today £50. You can't win.!

Like 0      
22 May 2008 6:25 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar
Fly380

Absolutely agree with you.

We have booked a convoluted trip (not our usual route!) & even that cost £368 for 2 ONE WAY.

Today I could have done the return trip for the 2 of us for £90 using our normal much quicker route.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
22 May 2008 9:15 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
 I'm sorry I posted but I guess you all have likely had that email anyway, if you have registered with Easyjet.

Luck of the draw I'm afraid. Easyjet  have been known to have these last minute offers as have others. (Remember the last week or so of January ?) 

Like 0      
23 May 2008 7:58 AM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

Same easyjet flight today - £303. What a difference a day makes!

Like 0      
23 May 2008 11:49 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi Fly, you gotta catch these seats the day they are emailed out & that's why I posted. I could've got the £19.99 seats both ways but we're booked for next month anyway so didn't want flights earlier.

Like 0      
23 May 2008 11:50 AM by Sonia El Star rating in Wales / Carvajal, F.... 212 posts Send private message

I agree it's really frustrating.  We booked dates for June in January and they're cheaper now.  Want to book dates in Sept and Oct but now not sure whether to book or live in hope of a cheap deal. We can usually get away for a long weekend with about one week's notice necessary for our workplaces so not too fixed with dates.

To book or not to book (in advance) that is the question!  (Sorry couldn't resist that one)

Like 0      
23 May 2008 12:22 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Whilst I FULLY agree with Sonia & others that, once you've booked, it's so annoying to find them so much cheaper, I take the view that, once you've decided you want to go a certain time & have agreed the booking that you were relatively happy to part your hard earned money with whatever it was, at that time, you shouldn't check again. God that was a mammoth sentance, did you folow me ? I admit I do it a lot though & get p****d off, same as others.

Anyway, our 3 yr old Peugeot 205 has just failed its 1st MOT on a shock absorber. Around £110   according to my husband's phone call from a phone box when I was in the bath, luxuriating with my hair full of shampoo. I'd got my mobile on the loo's seat so I could take any call he might need to make then he calls the landline from a phone box instead. 

This retirement (on half pay) ain't working too well.

Like 0      
23 May 2008 12:47 PM by Sonia El Star rating in Wales / Carvajal, F.... 212 posts Send private message

Sorry to hear about the car. I get so annoyed when I look at some of the heaps of rust and junk on the road and then get told by the garage that I need this (always expensive) part just to pass the MOT.   Garages and dentists - always seem to find work to do. Apologies to anyone of those professions!

Why do men always ring when we're in the bathroom?

Like 0      
23 May 2008 5:17 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
Maybe because women are ALWAYS in the bathroom....................

Like 0      
23 May 2008 6:11 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Excuse ME, Georgia. I've stayed out of the bathroom for a month ! I took my mobile in with me !! We are ex dir but often have lots of calls from firms flogging stuff who, when challenged, say their computers sort out the numbers not listed & they then ring these. Bloody cheek ! Lately Sky have been ringing asking for Mr.  ? I just say he's not here. They ask "when will he be in so I can call back ?" I say "who are you ?" They say "Sky" I say "we don't want anything, OK ??" & they apologise & go away for a few weeks. We have these calls which are automated too. Anyway, I almost left it to ring away to its heart's content as I'd just put the second lot of shampoo on & I was all soapy. Not sure why he rang me as I am known for giving him grief over things concerning his money.  Anyway, he spent 20p asking me which bank a/c I wanted him to take the money out of. If i didn't look sfter our money, I tell you... we'd have none ! 

Sonia, I fully agree with you about the cars (which presumably do have an MOT) that you often see being driven around. 

Talking about Car Tax (which I know we weren't) when we walk through a pretty cut to the local there's a builder's small lorry (a cab with open area at back) often parked at the end of the road & used daily. I spied its tax disc recently but hadn't my handbag so no note book & pen to take its details down. I meant to go back for its details but forgot.  I noticed another vehicle parked there a few days ago & blow me, if that ones tax disc wasn't more out of date than the small lorry's !   Bet they belonged to the same person. I was under the impression that, as we have had to fill in a part on the tax disc application form for a long time now, the DVLA picked up on offenders easily. Well, the system isn't working ! 

There used to be a couple living opposite here & they used to advertise a selection of vehicles then, when people rang them, they obviously brought the vehicle to their property to make it seem the sale was a private one but they were trade. This guy had just a couple of tax discs which he used on all these vehicles. We were often inconvenienced by prospective buyers opening the bonnets to look at the engines, slamming the damn things down, revving the engine up. Talking incessantly between themselves & virtually under our lounge window. I kept a log of each car that turned up there & these out of date discs & the discs that didn't match the registration of the car it was displayed on. Armed with a few months of this I spoke to the police expecting them to take note & pass it on to whoever would act on it, DVLA I guess. By then I was furious it was still happening & the couple were aware we were watching them. They were quite menacing & would stick a finger up at us as they went by. The woman even had the gall to come & insist we trim our rose hip bushes as they couldn't park their car in the car space as the bushes were overgrown. That took the biscuit. She insisted the space by our property was on their deeds. We knew better as we had a plan from the Land Registry office showing what certain properties owned around here. It didn't cost much to find out quite a lot about these wierdos actually. 

Anyway, back to the police, they just told me (this was on the phone) that it was obviously upsetting me a lot (I'd called a few times) but it was time I got on with my life !! I am not joking here, it happened.

Sure this thread was about Easyjet... but it was my thread !!

Like 0      
23 May 2008 6:18 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
"Excuse ME, Georgia. I've stayed out of the bathroom for a month !"
Blimey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And  i thought it was our drains i could smell!!!

Like 0      
23 May 2008 6:21 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
And  i thought it was our drains i could smell!!!

I could point you to a thread about that !

No on will read my post now as it's buried  & it took me ages to type using one finger.

Like 0      
23 May 2008 6:33 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
sorry More,couldn't resist...........
THIS IS MORES SLEAZY JET CHEAPIES THREAD,EVERYONE LOOK HERE........................
There,back on thread.................

Like 0      
23 May 2008 6:50 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Just cos you've moved premises, I shall find you !! 

Like 0      
23 May 2008 7:01 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
close your eyes and count to 50,then shout "coming, ready or not".............................

Like 0      
23 May 2008 7:10 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
I can only count in English

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Lonely Irish buyers.. - 7 posts
Rixxy's Clubs! - 31 posts
House Music Clubs near Los Narejos - 3 posts
Medsea Properties - 43 posts
completion - 6 posts
UK MAILING ADDRESSES? >>WARNING>> DONT USE MY-UK-MAIL.CO.UK - 11 posts
atlas international and iberian international clients - 2 posts
Denby Green Wheat Dinner Service - 1 posts
Eye on Spain looks rubbish... - 28 posts
Have I a video for you HERE ? Spare pair of undies needed. - 13 posts
New Rules for Renting? - 11 posts
Roda Golf Apartment wanted for rental - 3 posts
Insuring a Spanish Caravan - 3 posts
Child Protection URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!! - 12 posts
Potty Paula Whitely Pilar De La Horada - 0 posts
IADJ tax refund - 0 posts
Comunidad corruption problems - 17 posts
A VERY SAD AND SORRY STORY - 0 posts
TOLDO/SUN AWNING - 1 posts
TDT Transmitter Location - 3 posts
Reposessions How long does it take? - 4 posts
Question - about experiences - 0 posts
Good morning everyone! - 8 posts
Just trying out my Avatar - 3 posts
New free directory - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 17

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x