Spain for Eurovision

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 May 2008 12:00 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar
Hiya Gang,

Just watched the Spanish entry in the Eurovision Song Contest ......

And I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Viva España

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
24 May 2008 10:08 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Maria de Castro was speaking about it a while back & I posted a YouTube video of it & thought .. what the **** .. but tonight the Eurovision songs are awful & I've left it downstairs as the internet is more attractive to me. It grows on you, Technoape.

Like 0      
24 May 2008 11:04 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Russia won, Spain 55 points, UK bottom (with 2 others) with 14 points

This message was last edited by morerosado on 5/24/2008.

Like 0      
24 May 2008 11:18 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar
Ah Well!

At least the UK didn't finish in last  place ...... we were in a 3 way tie for it!

Na, deserved better. The UK entry has been in my mind since I 1st heard it months ago.

Back to Spain and there cheeky, cheeky entry. I still love it!!

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
24 May 2008 11:20 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Believing (Russia)

Like 0      
24 May 2008 11:50 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
For me there was only one clear winner tonight, and that was Terry Wogan! Very disappointing contest this year, considering last year had some real talent. Check out Rúsza Magdi from Hungary. Notable performances this week (IMHO) Neil Diamond on Jonathon Ross (Love on the Rocks - amazing) and George Michael on American Idol, Praying for Time - showed just how amateurish the contestants are.
Felt for Andy Abrahams tonight. Doubt it will do his career any harm, but would have been a blow to his self esteem. Stay out of politics, Andy, and stick to music!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
25 May 2008 12:01 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
For Roberto  Neil Diamond singing Pretty Amazing Grace & Love On The Rocks. 

Neil Diamond's one of my favourites too.

Like 0      
25 May 2008 10:50 AM by KarenDavid Star rating in Berkshire and Vera P.... 122 posts Send private message

Did you see Neil Diamond on Jonathan Ross Friday night Morerosado?  He came across as really nice guy and then closed the show with a song, did another and went into the audience!  Excellent!

www.freewebs.com/casaella

Like 0      
25 May 2008 12:19 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi Karen & Dave, yes I did. The Youtube video I've just posted was taken from the show. What a nice gent isn't he ? The Osmonds were good fun, weren't they ? I thought they would sing on the show, surprised they didn't but I guess it would just've been too much to arrange. 

A blast from the past with this one. Donny ... ahhhhhhhhh ..... Young Love.

Like 0      
25 May 2008 1:26 PM by Chrissie1 Star rating in UK. 384 posts Send private message

Chrissie1´s avatar
Hiya

Thats what I like about this Forum its not all doom and gloom its anything from mozzies to the Osmonds to Neil Diamond  !! fantastic. Its absolutely p.....ng it down here and very windy so, I think I will just kick back and listen to Donny again and again and again. Thanks M youve got me smiling again va ya embra.

Chrissie   

Like 0      
25 May 2008 2:16 PM by KarenDavid Star rating in Berkshire and Vera P.... 122 posts Send private message

I missed the Osmonds - popped out for a glass or two and got home too late!  Woss' guests dont tend you perform when theyre on - he always has some bands on Ive never heard of closing the programme.    I remember when I was about 12 or 13 going to Heathrow (I used to live near there) with my friends to watch the Osmonds arrive. Saw the Jackson 5 too!   Of course, in those days you could see the planes and passengers etc, very different today.  But great memories!   Donny and Marie havent changed at all - is that clean living or botox I wonder?

Like 0      
25 May 2008 2:16 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Chrissie, more Donny for you then. (Gotta keep my public happy. Piddling it down here too, got heating on).

The Osmonds : Love Me For A Reason  Sit & enjoy.

Like 0      
25 May 2008 2:29 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi Karen, this link is to the BBC iplayer site You should be able to click on the Jonathon Ross picture but ,when I did, it said they were having probs so try again. It's available for next 6 days only so, if you want to see the Osmonds, keep trying. 

The Osmonds :  Let Me In

Like 0      
25 May 2008 2:38 PM by Chrissie1 Star rating in UK. 384 posts Send private message

Chrissie1´s avatar
Like I said, your graphics are fab, what with the sofa, glass of wine, osmonds and the heating on I've got it all, with friends like you lot who could be miserable.  Just been on the park with me doggies and I am wet, when I consider it could  have been oh so different if Jumilla had been built. It would have been roof space, wall to wall sunshine, bbg and THE OSMONDS. Yeh baby yeh.

Ohhh errr. mmmmm,  Glad I've got my sunflower avatar it cheers me up no end.  

Chrissie   

Like 0      
25 May 2008 3:06 PM by KarenDavid Star rating in Berkshire and Vera P.... 122 posts Send private message

Thanks Morerosado - youre so thoughful, I enjoyed watching that.  Ive got a couple of the Osmonds LP's in the loft somewhere.  My faves were the Jackson 5 though and Michael WAS so adorable!

Like 0      
25 May 2008 4:46 PM by Chrissie1 Star rating in UK. 384 posts Send private message

Chrissie1´s avatar

Well chilled now with the Osmonds. I thought I would have a play with the font now I seem to have got my wine goggles on. Its the weather its still orrible. Still at least i'm not a work tomoz.  Nice to meet you Karen & Dave are you in sunny Espana or the UK? where ever you are I hope your having a good time.

C

Chrissie   

Like 0      
25 May 2008 7:02 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
 Ive got a couple of the Osmonds LP's in the loft somewhere.  My faves were the Jackson 5 though and Michael WAS so adorable!

Karen, IN THE LOFT SOMEWHERE !!!!  They'll have melted in the summer & froze in the winter ! I put candles in the loft as they were red ones for christmas & they all melted.

Anyway, here's "Can you feel it ?"

Like 0      
25 May 2008 9:41 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar
Ya know, I know things tend to go a bit off topic but  ......

THE BLOODY OSMONDS !!!!!!!!

I don't mind a bit of Neil Diamond and JR is a bill chat show host, however .....

THE BLOODY OSMONDS !!!!!!!!

This message was last edited by TechNoApe on 5/25/2008.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
25 May 2008 9:49 PM by srp Star rating. 62 posts Send private message

Hi  More thanks for all the osmonds songs, we went to see them last night in Manchester they were great they sang for two and half hours ,it was sad to see Alan the brother who has MS there was a few tears from the other brothers and  Marie and the fans when they sang 'He ain't heavy he's my brother, sandra.

Like 0      
25 May 2008 10:49 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Think you're outnumbered Technoape

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

LYNX JET, THE FUTURE FOR MALE TRAVEL - 2 posts
House and Pet Sitting - 0 posts
A&J Global Group S.L - 1 posts
Builders/ Developers ? - 0 posts
Spanish countryside experience - 2 posts
hello - 55 posts
Mobile phones - 12 posts
2 bed townhouse wanted in Torrevieja, long term - 7 posts
LOOKING FOR LONG TERM RENTAL IN TORREVIEJA - 0 posts
Moving In - 22 posts
nie address and telephone number - 1 posts
help - 1 posts
Endless internet search on agent ... - 23 posts
Hospitals - 0 posts
Savings account? - 6 posts
spanish lawyer in marbella - 0 posts
Just my take on the current property market... - 82 posts
ANYONE KNOW THE CHEAPEST LONG TERM CAR HIRE NEAR TORREVIEJA - 2 posts
Anyone out there at Fuentemar, Vera Playa - 8 posts
Easyjet £19.99 seats each way including taxes & charges. Go look at details. - 16 posts
Lonely Irish buyers.. - 7 posts
Rixxy's Clubs! - 31 posts
House Music Clubs near Los Narejos - 3 posts
Medsea Properties - 43 posts
completion - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 38

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x