SIX NATIONS

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Feb 2008 12:00 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Well Done Again Boys,

What a game . I was lucky enough to be at the stadium. Amazing day!!!! What an atmosphere!

Like 0      
24 Feb 2008 4:48 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Gosh, it was only half full!

Where were you Candy??

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
24 Feb 2008 4:59 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Rixxy

That was a random photo of the stadium. It was actually fuller than that yesterday. Couldn't upload my piccies off my camera onto computer, being technichally challenged as I am LOL.

I was really lucky to be invited with work to a hospitality box with champagne and yum yums. What an experience. It was a fantastic day. Joe Calzaghe was there too. He is lovely.

Everyone had a great day.

Like 0      
25 Feb 2008 1:30 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Any one else see the game then???

Like 0      
25 Feb 2008 1:58 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
who won and who did they beat?.....

Like 0      
25 Feb 2008 2:16 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Ha!  Ignore them Gina ....... it was an amazing game.  You're so lucky to have been there.  I got very excited and then tried to get tickets for the Ireland match - how stupid am I - you'd have to be a millionaire to get them now.  Rock on Wales - about time we had some hwyl back !

See you this later week and we can celebrate in style!

Jane

Like 0      
25 Feb 2008 2:27 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

No seriously, i really dont know!!! although should have said what was the score and who did they beat instead of who won!!!

The eggs chasers are not my bag so i dont follow it..............

Guess that means England didnt win then as nobody is on here shouting about that then.........mind you something else they are rubbish at is not really breaking news is it????....

Well done Wales...

Like 0      
25 Feb 2008 2:32 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Georgia

Wash your mouth out with fairy liquid.

It was close    WALES 47    ITALY 8.   And Joe Calzaghe all in one day. I could hardly contain myself LOL.

See you very soon Jane

Like 0      
25 Feb 2008 2:33 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

No no Georgia ......sorry - wasn't really digging............we usually have so little to shout about and this actually wasn't beating England (that was the last game!!) this was Italy by a humungous score.

Jane

Like 0      
25 Feb 2008 2:46 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

ooooh right,good job i dont follow it then really(my wife is Italian).

So how did they manage to beat Italy and Joe Calzaghe at the same time???!!!!! now i am confused!!!!!!!!!!

Did the italians bring him on for the bit when they all jump on each other and roll about punching each other???????????.................

The italians are never going be any good at rugby are they,they call for a sretcher if they break a nail or their alice band is crooked when they play football and.........

ooh gotta go can hear my wife coming...............

Like 0      
25 Feb 2008 2:46 PM by mervy Star rating in oriheula. 138 posts Send private message

IRELANDS DEFEAT OVER SCOTLAND. JUST WANT TO SAY YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Like 0      
25 Feb 2008 5:10 PM by tinto. Star rating in Scotland & Nr Estepo.... 243 posts Send private message

tinto.´s avatar
Scots are trying to find out how many Spaniards have Scottish grandparents think it is our only hope>

Like 0      
25 Feb 2008 5:40 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Sorry Mervy,

Well done to Ireland.

Noooooooooooooo Georgia, Joe was there to watch the game you banana

Like 0      
25 Feb 2008 5:49 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Georgia - England won at the weekend - thats all thats important in Rugby!!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
25 Feb 2008 6:55 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar
Rixxy

25 Feb 2008 5:49 PM
Georgia - England won at the weekend - thats all thats important in Rugby!!

Well, you'd be forgiven for thinking that if you believe the newspapers.  HUH!

Like 0      
25 Feb 2008 9:32 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Rixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy, steady on there girly

Like 0      
25 Feb 2008 10:46 PM by Sonia El Star rating in Wales / Carvajal, F.... 212 posts Send private message

YES We won again!!! Getting back to the good old days.  So jealous GIna.  You got to see the game and meet lovely JOE!   Wow.  It's a wonder you can manage to log on.

Pity Swansea blew it tonight though and got beaten by MK Dons. Top of the league but can't pull it off when it counts.

Like 0      
26 Feb 2008 8:17 AM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Oh no...........if Swansea lost I'm not going into work.............I'll never hear the end of it !!

Jane

Like 0      
26 Feb 2008 9:54 AM by Sonia El Star rating in Wales / Carvajal, F.... 212 posts Send private message

Afraid so Jane.  Here's hoping they can just hold on enough to make the promotion that they were robbed of last season.

My other team, Real Madrid, are the same.  Perform weekly but blow it during trophy games.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

driving lesson - 6 posts
Pet Friendly Hotels - 3 posts
Furntire shops in Mojacar/Vera Playa area - 4 posts
DISNEY IN SPAIN - 12 posts
Residencia - 38 posts
New to the site and On the Move - 3 posts
Our little corner in the sun - 4 posts
insurance for contents/property - 3 posts
Personalised Holiday home website for sale - 0 posts
Our Spanish neighbours - 0 posts
Obtaining Refunds - 0 posts
Help needed regarding renting - 11 posts
Should we sell? - 1 posts
Counting the Costa Renting - 4 posts
Dial Up - Best Provider - 5 posts
Switching Mortgage from Spain to UK - 4 posts
newcomers - 1 posts
Where is best place to get kitchen appliances ? - 2 posts
BEWARE PROCESSIONAL CATERPILLARS - 20 posts
BMIBABY Free Flights - 2 posts
4 THINGS YOU PROBABLY NEVER KNOW YOUR MOBILE COULD DO! - 6 posts
Roda Golf - 12 posts
Update - 0 posts
What has happened to EOS? - 23 posts
Radio 4 - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 19

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x