Furntire shops in Mojacar/Vera Playa area

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Feb 2008 12:00 AM by KarenDavid Star rating in Berkshire and Vera P.... 122 posts Send private message

We are about to complete on our house and as its a resale it comes with everything we need.  However, there are a couple of things I would like to replace but when looking for furniture shops, I just get information on furniture packs.   Do these furniture pack companies sell individual items?  I just ant a couple of new sofas and two bar stools for now?   Thanks

www.freewebs.com/casaella

Like 0      
24 Feb 2008 2:23 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Hi

We bought in Vera Playa in October & have used a couple of local shops for sofa bed etc.

There is Homes & Beyond in Garrucha - www.homesandbeyond.co.uk - very helpful & good quality.

Alternatively there is the shop where all our furniture was supplied from - Eco Muebles in Los Gallardos.

Homes & Beyond - If you come down from Vera Town on the bit of dual carriageway, to the roundabout where the garden centre is on your right - take the 2nd exit (straight across) & follow that road around to the right. There is a parade of shops on the right at a level higher than the road & that is where the shop is.

Eco Muebles - Again from that same roundabout, take the 1st exit & follow the road up past the valle del Este turn off, past the go -kart track - Just keep on the main road right to the end & at the T-Junction turn left. You are now entering Los Gallardos & Eco Muebles is just up on the right hand side. If you get to the motorway roundabout, you have gone too far.

Regards

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
24 Feb 2008 2:41 PM by KarenDavid Star rating in Berkshire and Vera P.... 122 posts Send private message

Thanks for the information Noreen.  We'll certainly check them out when we are over next week!

Like 0      
24 Feb 2008 6:26 PM by jane b Star rating in Bedar, Almeria. 222 posts Send private message

jane b´s avatar

You get pretty good value at Mer-k-mueble in Vera (same side as Intermarche, couple of doors down).  Also at the two shops a bit further down on the other side of the dual carriageway, just to the Vera side of the new Nissan dealership.  One  of these in particular has interesting, less 'mass produced' looking things at good prices because (I suspect) they are ends of ranges.  Seems you can't often get a full set of matching bedroom chests, for example (2x bedside and one large chest of drawers), but definitely worth a look.

www.fincalaserenidad.com

Like 0      
24 Feb 2008 6:46 PM by KarenDavid Star rating in Berkshire and Vera P.... 122 posts Send private message

Thanks Jane.  I'll certainly check them out when I'm over next week. 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

DISNEY IN SPAIN - 12 posts
Residencia - 38 posts
New to the site and On the Move - 3 posts
Our little corner in the sun - 4 posts
insurance for contents/property - 3 posts
Personalised Holiday home website for sale - 0 posts
Our Spanish neighbours - 0 posts
Obtaining Refunds - 0 posts
Help needed regarding renting - 11 posts
Should we sell? - 1 posts
Counting the Costa Renting - 4 posts
Dial Up - Best Provider - 5 posts
Switching Mortgage from Spain to UK - 4 posts
newcomers - 1 posts
Where is best place to get kitchen appliances ? - 2 posts
BEWARE PROCESSIONAL CATERPILLARS - 20 posts
BMIBABY Free Flights - 2 posts
4 THINGS YOU PROBABLY NEVER KNOW YOUR MOBILE COULD DO! - 6 posts
Roda Golf - 12 posts
Update - 0 posts
What has happened to EOS? - 23 posts
Radio 4 - 1 posts
Exchanging properties? - 1 posts
New development. What do people usually do for digital TV - 14 posts
Public Transport - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x