Andalucian Dream Homes

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Dec 2007 12:00 AM by kelju Star rating in South Yorkshire . 300 posts Send private message

kelju´s avatar

Has anyone out there been dealing with ADH, more specifically been dealing with an employee of ADH who made promises whilst still employed by ADH but has now left the company, since the employee has left, ADH are denying all responsibility for their employees actions.  They admit that there are "...several others in a similar position to yourself..." but cannot see that they have any obligation to the buyer for the promises made.  I know this message is a bit cloak and dagger but I do not want to name the employee.

I have contacted Maria and I am now trying to gather evidence, so is anyone else is in a similar position can you please either post a reply or PM me.

Thanks in advance

Kelju 

Like 0      
15 Dec 2007 10:23 PM by mimmie Star rating. 145 posts Send private message

Hi, I have sent you a PM.

Regards M

Like 0      
19 Jan 2008 12:39 PM by Esteruca Star rating in Costa del Sol. 64 posts Send private message

I heard that ADH is starting to close officces too.

Like 0      
21 Apr 2008 9:51 PM by robmct Star rating in Edinburgh/London - .... 196 posts Send private message

robmct´s avatar

ADH have CLOSED there office in Peurto Banus,  i expect there one in Duquesa will close next

Like 0      
18 May 2008 11:34 PM by Robert H Star rating in Marbella. 63 posts Send private message

Most realtors have or had agents working for them who promised things they should not have. That's probably why the rep in question is no longer working for them. As far as I know only the Banus branch has closed down, and there are still three branches fully operational. They never had the huge amount of ofices Viva had.

Like 0      
04 Jul 2008 11:58 AM by outsider Star rating in Marbella. 3 posts Send private message

I work in a real estate promoter of the Costa del Sol and I want you know that ADH uses mafia´s techniques to negotiate commissions with all the promotors. Did you know that if you buy a new house through ADH you are paying 10% of its value as commission? (ADH does not work for less than that percentage any promotion, even if it is appropriate to the customer). Surely if you do the purchase directly with the developer you will save that percentage. People who work in ADH tell me that his situation is quite hopeless at this moment

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Bank Repossessions - 5 posts
Apartment Different to Plan - 5 posts
Buying in Puerto Marina Los Alcazares - 1 posts
San Javier extension - 10 posts
sending money to spain - 1 posts
Constitution day. - 3 posts
Easyjet have released their Luton flights now - 0 posts
Enquiry about Maria de Castro's baby son. - 3 posts
Has it happened yet??? - 0 posts
Aifos - 3 posts
IBI Council Tax receipt - 6 posts
Cat Transport - 4 posts
Terry Imrie - 1 posts
vistalmar sur villas - 0 posts
Ex-Pat Faux-Pas? - 9 posts
Thinking of using Parador Properties? Think Again! - 18 posts
Woodburning stoves - 3 posts
Sweet tooth in Playa Flamenca - 3 posts
Been told theres a sky set about for 500e and NO monthly ???? - 4 posts
Careful with your cases - 5 posts
dentists - 2 posts
furnishing masa properties - 5 posts
Wanted to Rent between Aguilas and Mojacar - 1 posts
Wanted 3 bed Duplex early June 2008 - 3 posts
Time Limits on Snagging Issues - 14 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x