Off plan purchase -warning

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Sep 2019 12:43 AM by fazarelli Star rating. 282 posts Send private message

Kavanagh, I'm not sure what your motivation is for entering into these discussions, but i suspect it's from a lifetime of shunning risk (i.e. bottling it)...and now you're trying to prove to everyone (but mostly yourself) that you were right to never take a risk.

I don't agree with your 'greed' theory.....myself personally i wanted to become less poor - not to become wealthy, but just enough that I'm not struggling.

You're carrying a massive chip on your shoulder, and every post you type it shows through. Tiresome. Boring. Riskless. Yawn.

Like 1      
28 Sep 2019 8:34 AM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1316 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

Fazarelli

You appear to have no concept of what this forum is about and you seem clueless about forum rules. The thread is ‘’Off plan purchase – warning’’ and not ‘’Kavanagh, This Is Your Life’’ with you reading your insults from the red book ‘’Tiresome. Boring. Riskless. Yawn.’’

The purpose of EOS forum is to exchange knowledge and opinions and not personal abuse. You may disagree with other member’s opinions, but that’s life, so now try and behave yourself.

Like 0      
28 Sep 2019 12:59 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

With respect to all prior debate on this thread and given the lack of essential regulatory structures and sanctions and existing loopholes, the message remains BUYER BEWARE.

But also worth repeating the observation back in August.....

Bank Guarantees and law were introduced to supposedly protect and were marketed as such to act as legal reassurance, but past history and the way that purchasers were significantly compromised within an unregulated real estate, legal and Banking industry, and in all too many instances where Spanish Banks and insurance companies continue to remain in denial of their legal obligations, only leaves one to believe that offplan purchase even with laws in place, remains a risk too far.

Like 1      
30 Sep 2019 10:53 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

As always... have a good, independent, trustable, expert  lawyer by your side. Much to save.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
30 Sep 2019 11:33 AM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

I understand your point but sadly Maria, even with a trusted lawyer in place, the Banks and insurance companies are fighting tooth and nail to deny their responsibilities once breach has occurred, by proliferation of piecemeal challenges, and until full clarification (SC  doctrine)  of ALL aspects pertaining to Ley 57/68 are made available , any purchaser subjected to breach appears to be left  with little option but to fight a long and costly battle.

Like 1      
30 Sep 2019 12:57 PM by fazarelli Star rating. 282 posts Send private message

I think there are many people sitting at home right now, wondering 'what if?', 'what if i'd just made that one gamble, maybe i wouldnt be sitting here preaching to the internet that i've made not a single gamble my whole life, and now i can gloat to the "gullible Billy Brits"?'

I wonder how sad those individuals feel, where their only satisfaction comes from 'told you so' and calling people gullible on the internet, 10 or 20 years after the fact. Clearly they feel (and are) very sad, because they come in droves on the internet, with their new 'warrior 2000' keyboards, and proclaim their cleverness that they never ever took a gamble with a bit of money, and look how right they were! They just love telling everyone, in fact their whole persona is devoted to informing people that only gullible losers gamble. Tell that to Donald Trump, tell that to Richard Branson, tell that to Philip Green and listen to them laugh you out of town.

The bores love telling people they've lost money, even those who've died since. Doesn't matter to those with chips on their shoulders (due to missed, nay, bottled opportunity), whether they are dead or not, and the lives ruined, they just gotta tell you - 'I told you'!

Every successful man or woman took a gamble, and it paid off.

Now look at the ones who didn't..... telling everyone how boring they are! Lol

Get a life (while you still have one), i say!

Like 0      
30 Sep 2019 1:57 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

I hope this doesn’t become an “us verses them” scenario as it distracts away from the serious issue relating to existing realities, where financial institutions are sadly running roughshod over individuals, communities, justice systems etc, and trying to find ways to at least work together to improve and minimise the risks where necessary, and in that process gain greater accountability and a fairer, less divisive way forward, for all our sakes.

It doesn’t have to be like this!

Like 2      
30 Sep 2019 7:17 PM by fazarelli Star rating. 282 posts Send private message

100% Ads. I dont know why these people are coming in here just to gloat with hindsight. There's 3 or 4 of them in this thread (and others), spouting nonsense and trying to get people's backs up. It's pathetic, really. And it's clogging up the thread with strangely motivated criticism of the people this thread is designed to help. It's of no connection to them, yet they feel the need to jump in and repeat the same mantra over and over. It's pretty tiresome.

Like 2      
01 Oct 2019 10:03 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Ads said: "the serious issue relating to existing realities, where financial institutions are sadly running roughshod over individuals, communities, justice systems"

Very right, ads, that is the serious issue. Financial Consumer Law is a great tool to fight for balance and focus in the financial system. 

This message was last edited by mariadecastro on 01/10/2019.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 2      
01 Oct 2019 1:34 PM by angeleyes1 Star rating in Camposol & Bradford. 403 posts Send private message

angeleyes1´s avatar

** EDITED - Against forum rules **

Like 1      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Dilemma - 15 posts
Layz Spa parts - 0 posts
Personal Injury Lawyers - 7 posts
Proxy votes AGM - 4 posts
Transferring pension to spain - 10 posts
Freeware Accounting Progam for a Small Club/Association - 1 posts
need to change uk address - 59 posts
IBI tax on property - 14 posts
Debt status certificate - 68 posts
Pet passports after No Deal Brexit - 25 posts
Motor homes - 3 posts
Mortgage Floor Clause Question - 9 posts
Water - 2 posts
Watching Football Training in Barcelona - 0 posts
Horizontal Property Law and Apartment Block Barbecues - 2 posts
Drones and traffic fines - 17 posts
Spanish Law/HPL - 5 posts
CBD Capsules - 6 posts
Guardamar or torrevieja - 3 posts
Banking - 6 posts
Buying Beef - 5 posts
Patronato De Recaudacion Provincial. - 3 posts
Losing my NIE/TIE - 5 posts
Bringing plants to Spain - 3 posts
inter active cadastral map of spain - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 70

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x