210 form and IBI payments

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Jun 2017 2:57 PM by McTam Star rating in Bridlington UK. 3 posts Send private message

Good afternoon to you all. New to all this I'm afraid. We have a property in Balsicas and need to pay our 210 and IBI fees. Can someone please help with this as it's something we have not done before. Is it better to use a legal representative or is it something we can do ourselves. The 210 form seems to be in Spanish, and though I fully intend to learn more at present I am not up filling this in. Ant help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry to be so useless,

regards Alex

Like 0      
29 Jun 2017 9:11 PM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1222 posts Send private message

Yes, this has been asked many times. Johnzx (a poster on here) gave an extremely useful translation on how to complete the form and, if you put 210 in the search box at the top, you will come up with loads of posts.

This is johnzx's post

Modelo 210 English

Like 0      
30 Jun 2017 10:33 AM by McTam Star rating in Bridlington UK. 3 posts Send private message

Thank you for your help I will take a look and hopefully be able to complete.

regards Alex

Like 0      
14 Dec 2018 10:37 AM by peter_carey0601 Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Almeria IBI Tax

Hi everyone, I need to get hold of my IBI Tax receipt for this year since I have not received it by post. My lawyer wants me to pay based on the purchase price which is what I do every year. However this year I want to be able to get the form online and pay online.

I have my  "Identificador Fiscal" and my "Referencia Catastral" so I should be able to get the receipt but I do not know how to go about it.

Can anyone explain in a few simple steps how this can be done for Almeria.

Note I live abroad.

Thanks

Peter

Like 0      
14 Dec 2018 3:31 PM by Jarvi Star rating in Halifax UK and Sucin.... 757 posts Send private message

Sorry can't help with the Almeria contact as I pay mine to Murcia. (You may find their email address through a google search).  I don't use a lawyer as they wanted around 150 euros plus the tax costs  to do the forms. I use an online service and pay around 70 euros for 2 of us, the forms are submitted and they also send me an email reminder that the money for the IBI will be coming out of my account. People on here will tell you it is easy enough to do the forms but I prefer to have a professional person doing it. Murcia never send me my IBI tax receipt I have to ask for it t be sent by email every year.

Like 0      
14 Dec 2018 5:09 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

I think Peter was asking just about the IBI - not the 210.

Peter, I suggest that you register online with Almeria ayuntamiento. You may be able to obtain a copy of the IBI receipt without actually registering - I'm not sure as I can't input any references, but try here: https://ovt.tributoslocales.es/ovt/EXPL/040137/AALMERIA/noauth/cartapago (use Google translate if needed to figure out what you need). And for the future, why not simply set up an annual direct debit to pay your IBI? Easy to do next time you're in Spain, just ask at your bank and they'll arrange it for you.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
14 Dec 2018 6:02 PM by peter_carey0601 Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Thanks Mark. Surprisingly I did find that link before posting here as it seemed to be just what I was looking for but it returned nothing from my search

Identificador Fiscal:      X 9999999H   ( I replaced all my digits with 9's )

In the above do I enter the X followed by a space then the rest? 

Then I enter Referencia Catastral  : 9999999WF9999S9999QY  I replaced all my digits with 9's )

I got my details from a previous IBI form

Like 0      
16 Dec 2018 11:59 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Since I don't have your NIE number or other details I can't test the link for you - you're going to have to try a bit of trial and error yourself. I see no reason to put a space between the "X" and the rest of your NIE - but on the other hand, you may need to omit the "X" altogether for all I know.

I would imagine you've already missed the payment period for this year (2018). You mention that you have a previous IBI form (receipt?), and yet you say your lawyer wants you to pay the IBI "based on the purchase price". I don't understand this statement, it makes no sense to me. Why did you not simply pay the amount shown on the IBI receipt? I understand that you do not live in Spain, but this is not complicated at all - I strongly suggest that next time you are in Spain you simply go to your local town hall and sort this out yourself. You can arrange to pay your bills by direct debit and then won't have to worry about receiving future bills.

Oh, and by the way, much as I would love to be able to attribute my signature quote to myself, I have to point out that I am not, in fact, Mark Twain!! You may call me Roberto ;-)

Mark Twain

Like 0      
17 Dec 2018 6:57 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

.QUOTE.   ..............   and yet you say your lawyer wants you to pay the IBI "based on the purchase price ...............

That comment would appear to relate to payment of the 210 tax.   The calculation for that is based on either catastral  value or the declared purchase price, which ever is the highest.     

That comment would appear to relate to payment of the 210 tax.   The calculation for that is based on either catastral  value or the declared purchase price, which ever is the highest.      

That tax for 2017 must of course be paid by 31st Dec this year

Like 0      
17 Dec 2018 6:48 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

And to quote Peter's post in full: 

"Almeria IBI Tax

Hi everyone, I need to get hold of my IBI Tax receipt for this year since I have not received it by post. My lawyer wants me to pay based on the purchase price"

Maybe he's confusing two taxes, but I didn't read any mention of the 210 in there.

Mark Twain

Like 1      
19 Dec 2018 8:14 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Roberto.  

The OP said,  “ ......    need to pay our 210 and IBI fees ..... ‘

This message was last edited by johnzx on 19/12/2018.

Like 0      
20 Dec 2018 3:11 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

John......

The "OP" started this thread in June 2017.

A YEAR AND A HALF later, Peter revived this thread (instead of starting a new one, which would perhaps have been advisable) with a question purely about his IBI (nothing about the 210). It is this question that I am answering now in December 2018. Please try and keep up. 

Mark Twain

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

JIMBOK - 0 posts
IKEA Malaga - anyone buying want a bargain? - 12 posts
Health insurance - 5 posts
First post. Old question. - 4 posts
Costaluz Lawyer - 3 posts
Is this a scam? - 4 posts
electric bill - 1 posts
Mobile phone/calls to uk - 2 posts
a/c car engineer wanted - 0 posts
Britney ferries - 3 posts
Schooling after Brexit - 4 posts
Air conditioning companies calahonda and surrounding areas - 6 posts
Should i put the wife on the deeds - 8 posts
Right Hand Drive Cars - 3 posts
Importing my car - 0 posts
Quiet on here - but not in town - 24 posts
MOT for Citroen Berlingo - 5 posts
Express Gas Fuel - 3 posts
Complementaria tax - 8 posts
Selling my British car in Spain - 0 posts
Help with Autonamo Query - 2 posts
Help with Autonamo Query - 7 posts
Insurance cover in Spain, other drivers - 0 posts
Bank Bailouts - 3 posts
Recommendations for Private Healthcare for Expat Family - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x