My Offer has been accepted

This thread is currently locked.

:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Mar 2017 4:24 PM by potblack Star rating in Alicante & Singapore. 233 posts Send private message

potblack´s avatar

Professional Qualifications please Roy, not your stories. Many people on here may need your services, here’s your chance to shine and impress.

Like 0      
05 Mar 2017 4:24 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

briando55 you absolutely correct that you don't know very much about the building regulations and process in Spain, fortunatley I do

They actually for example don't is any timber on the roofs and flooring for example but I am not here to be tested, luckily IHS Spain has operated for many years, successfully

Through these posting the information has been maniplualted and I have been called all sorts of things both via PM's and on here, yet as I always explain I am the one here and still here, 13 years on in business with happy clinets, I don't see how that is the reputation of a con man, SPIV, or semt via the PM

Everyone on that thread has spotted you for who you are, A conman and an overbearing patronising twat.

No matter how intelligent or knowledgable you pretend to be, there are lots of people on eyeonspain who have you sussed. I just feel sorry for the ones who are taken in by your bullshit

As I always say that there is a big difference between doing and speaking

As far as the properties on Las Terrazes the buyers have propties I believe built to specification, with community facilities, lifts and I thought delivered to the contract timescales

Reputable agents, like me, would love to have more regulations in Spain, we would welcome them if it would improve consumer protection but it still doesn't change the FACTS, there are hundreds of successfull completions every year and no bad press on current off plan developments

This message was last edited by inspectahomespain on 05/03/2017.

Like 0      
05 Mar 2017 4:40 PM by briando55 Star rating in Yorkshire. 1982 posts Send private message

Roy.  

Firstly i havnt sent you any PM at all, and I certainly havnt used that description of you, you may need to provide some kind of retraction there, your poorly constructed post seems to suggest I have (unless your talking about me?). 

And yes your right, I said I don't know the building regs in Spain, and I know the structures on the quickly built properties are formed in concrete skeletons and infilled.   If I was inspecting a build in Spain it would be in respect of how it's built there and what the building regulations demand.

still wouldn't be snagging though!    

Im happy your business is doing well, and I hope your clients are all satisfied and are treated correctly.  I still would not trust the system without a lawyer involved from the very start.  

Best wishes, Brian

Like 0      
05 Mar 2017 4:57 PM by potblack Star rating in Alicante & Singapore. 233 posts Send private message

potblack´s avatar

** EDITED - inciting**

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 3/5/2017 8:23:00 PM.

Like 0      
05 Mar 2017 4:59 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

sorry Brian no it wasnt you send the PM's and you are bang on with the construction techniques

On my website and on here there was an interesting research paper that we did that highlighted typical and common snagging defects and I plan to republish this, based on the current market because it has changed a lot

Again though you are correct, as I keep saying good independant lawyers and checks, BEFORE, completion

Like 0      
05 Mar 2017 5:01 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

experience potblack, lots of experience

reputation potblack, experience of 3000 completions

staff, I have no plans to tell you who I employed

Like 0      
05 Mar 2017 5:15 PM by potblack Star rating in Alicante & Singapore. 233 posts Send private message

potblack´s avatar

** EDITED - inciting- off thread **

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 3/5/2017 8:24:00 PM.

Like 1      
05 Mar 2017 6:39 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

Potblack

Love your signature on your postings can see it fits a few on here smiley

Apologies for the drift 

Like 1      
05 Mar 2017 8:37 PM by briando55 Star rating in Yorkshire. 1982 posts Send private message

Sometimes, most of us. Woops!

Best wishes, Brian

Like 0      
05 Mar 2017 9:07 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

All of us at the moment

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

This thread is currently locked.

Previous Threads

towing in Spain - 3 posts
Sevilla v Leicester football tickets - 0 posts
Having second thoughts - 9 posts
ICE CREAM VAN SALES - 8 posts
Resident of daya vieja - 3 posts
Expenses when selling in Spain - 2 posts
Internet and TV in Mijas Pueblo - 4 posts
Trellis on top of wall - 4 posts
Access to Spain Public Health for pensioners in Spain - 4 posts
Deadline for declaration of UK rent - 1 posts
HACIANDA DEL ALAMO GOLF RESORT - 3 posts
Solar energy - 22 posts
Hidralia - 5 posts
Fibre optic service - 3 posts
Unpaid Community Fees (again) - 18 posts
Driving Spanish Car - worried advice please - 3 posts
Hello, new and want help already! - 4 posts
Doanting your hosue to your son/daughter in Murcia? - 0 posts
Court case delay - 30 posts
POA set up in the UK - 6 posts
moving to Spain - 25 posts
removals and where to buy a decent 2nd hand car - 5 posts
Ownership Of Property And Marriage - 4 posts
deposit- yes or no - 5 posts
Dual nationality - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 110

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x