Form 210 in English, and with instrutions

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Oct 2016 7:49 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I have been asked where form 210 can be found. 

(I have posted my answer here as it may be useful for others).

Instructions in English, on how to complete the form, are at

http://www.agenciatributaria.es/static_files/AEAT/Contenidos_Comunes/La_Agencia_Tributaria/Modelos_y_formularios/Declaraciones/Modelos_200_al_299/210/Instrucciones/OrdenIRNR2010instrucciones210_en_gb.pdf

The  210, in English,  which must be completed on line, can then be printed out, and paid at your bank (maybe any bank) is at:- 

http:// https://www2.agenciatributaria.gob.es/es13/h/ie32100b.html?idi=En

Good luck

John

This message was last edited by johnzx on 31/10/2016.

Like 0      
06 Nov 2016 4:40 PM by growler Star rating in Birmingham & Benejúz.... 164 posts Send private message

Thanks for those links John, very useful,

Does anyone know what the process is for someone who's never completed a 210 form and are a few years down the line? (about 8 years I think). I'm sure they would be adding penalties the longer each years debt is outstanding but is there any other stuff to worry about e.g. heavy fines, death penalty etc?

I should add it's not for me but a relative of mine... plus I can think of at least half a dozen others who've never paid anything!

Thanks in anticipation.

Like 0      
06 Nov 2016 5:41 PM by tteedd Star rating in Hertfordshire & Punt.... 990 posts Send private message

Gracias tambien

Like 0      
06 Nov 2016 7:55 PM by Sten46 Star rating in Hatton, Derbyshire &.... 243 posts Send private message

Thanks very much John - just  what I need, but although I can download the instructions, I can't open the actual form itself.

Is it just me?

Steve

Steve.

Like 0      
07 Nov 2016 9:15 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

For those who could not download the form.  I have tried again and used the link here and the form has come up.  If it will not work for you I cannot understand why.

Apologies,   John

http://www2.agenciatributaria.gob.es/es13/h/ie32100b.html?idi=En

Like 0      
07 Nov 2016 7:45 PM by Sten46 Star rating in Hatton, Derbyshire &.... 243 posts Send private message

Got it!

Many thanks John.

steve

Steve.

Like 0      
24 Nov 2016 2:43 PM by lindaw164 Star rating in Glasgow and Jardins .... 253 posts Send private message

lindaw164´s avatar

Can anyone tell me once I have completed the modelo 210 on line do I have to then send the form to the tax office or does it go automatically to the authorities

Thanks

Like 0      
24 Nov 2016 3:53 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

If you are in Spain yu can take them to your bank. That is what I have been doing for years.

Like 0      
05 Jul 2017 8:35 PM by pjck Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

I got the form, but when I'm trying to submitt it it still shows some mistakes. And the instruction does not explain the problem.
For example "Page 01: Error in Payor / Retainer / Issuer / Acquirer of the property. F / J.-. Obligatory field."

But I shouldn't fill it according to the instruction.

Or: "Page 01: Error in Block 210 R. Taxable base ([5] - [6] - [7]) [8] -. Incorrect calculation, due to the value of any of the boxes [05], [06] or [07]."
Nonsens. I have done it on calculator, it cannot be different.  

Like 0      
05 Jul 2017 11:53 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Don't know what instructions you're following, but it seems quite clear:

“F/J”: Use an F if the taxpayer is an individual and a J if it is a legal person or organisation.

You can't leave it blank.

What are the figures you are entering in 210R boxes 5, 6 and 7?

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
06 Jul 2017 12:08 AM by pjck Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

But it's not about Taxpayer's section. That one is filled.
It says " Error in Payor / Retainer / Issuer / Acquirer of the property. F / J.-. Obligatory field."

Anyway, I put "F" everywhere. It didn't help. It displayed different error this time: "Pagina 01: Error en Pagador/Retenedor/Emisor/Adquiriente del inmueble. Apellidos y nombre, razon social o denominacion-. Campo obligatorio."

It is funny - because everything is "Pagina 01"

---
Boxes are: (5) 1544.35; (6) 0; (7) 1454.99

---

Like 0      
06 Jul 2017 1:05 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

So what have you put in that field? You cannot leave it blank. Presumably you should be entering your details there.

The good news is that you're getting pages 2,3 and 4 correct!

So, 210R box 8 should read €89,36?

Mark Twain

Like 0      
06 Jul 2017 2:00 AM by pjck Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

Yes, that's correct amount. But it says "incorrect".

Like 0      
06 Jul 2017 9:05 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Havin gnever filed a 210 myself (being tax resident), someone else here is probably better qualified to comment on deductable expenses, but the instructions I have say under 210R (1):

"Deductible expenses (7): No expenses may be deducted.
Taxable base (8): Enter the amount shown in box (5)
, except when declaring income from which the corresponding exemption will be deducted (box 6)."

Why box 7 exists if no expenses are allowed, I'm not sure, but I think this may be your problem. Your taxable base (box 8) must also be €1544.35

Mark Twain

Like 0      
06 Jul 2017 10:41 AM by pjck Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

I am not sure. This error... disappeared. Although I have done nothing with this.
And deductable expenses are allowed by law - no instruction can be more important than higher level regulations (bills).

Only that error with surname and name is still there. Which is strange it can be about section for representative or that for "Payor / Retainer / Issuer / Acquirer of the property."

And yes, maybe it should be my details (what do you people put there?), but I don't understand it. Shall I be my ow "representative in Spain" (I'm not there)? Or that "Payor / Retainer / Issuer / Acquirer of the property." It is nonsense.

Like 0      
06 Jul 2017 10:46 AM by pjck Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

I have opened the form one more time. This "Payer/Withholder/Issuer/Property purchaser" - has disappeared completely...

---

And back to the expenses:
"2. Economic activities from which expenses can be deducted (article 24.2 of the Tax Act) Pre-tax earnings (5): Enter the pre-tax income amount Deductible expenses (7): Only the following expenses can be deducted, which must fulfil the conditions established in article 5 of the Tax Regulations: - Staff expenses - Provisions - Supplies Taxable base (8): Being the difference between the amount entered in box (5) and box (7)"

Like 0      
06 Jul 2017 11:04 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

PJCK     Try showing the tax base (cadastral value X 1'1%) in box 4 and leave boxes,5 to 17 blank.

Box 21 is 19,50  (note:   In Spain a comma separates euros from cents not a full stop as in UK. If you use a fullstop you get an error))

Boxes 22, 24 and 28  is the 19,5% of box 4 (it may calculate automatically) the other boxes in 'payment section' leave blank.

I have done the 210 returns  (five on all) which do every year for family and a friend.  Let me know how you get on and maybe I will do ’my returns’ to remind myself of the system

PS Forget about trying to claim deductions, I do not believe you can

This message was last edited by johnzx on 06/07/2017.

Like 0      
06 Jul 2017 2:21 PM by pjck Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

I'm sorry, but what do you mean but not claiming deductions? Shall I tax my income - not profit?

Like 0      
06 Jul 2017 3:06 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

It's not nonsense.... it's Spain

Mark Twain

Like 0      
06 Jul 2017 3:08 PM by pjck Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

And I don't have neither box 4 nor boxes from 9 to 18.

---

And for some reasons the only error I can see today is this one: "Pagina 01: Error en Devengo. Periodo-. Campo incorrecto."
"Devengo" is "accrual". And these fields are done. 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Taking the plunge - Moving to Spain - 13 posts
New members - 13 posts
Spanish official electronic certificate - 1 posts
The dangers of the new smart meters - 8 posts
AGM VOTING PROBLEM - 9 posts
Looking for a long term rental in valencia area - 1 posts
CONSTRUCTION FINANCE IN SPAIN – WHAT DOES THE TERM LOAN TO VALUE MEAN - 2 posts
Spanish radio - 0 posts
gypsy flower sellers - 3 posts
weekly newsletter - 1 posts
bankia - 0 posts
Self move using a hire van - 4 posts
no win no fee lawyers - 3 posts
Landlord responsibilities - 15 posts
Lawyers liability due to lack of guarantee - 7 posts
Velez Malaga Torrox and Nerja helpful info... - 0 posts
any info re costs involved with moving to spain - 14 posts
Solicitor recommendation - 14 posts
HOW CAN I PAY ENDESA - 8 posts
Do you need business or trade finance? - 0 posts
Torrox Costa/Nerja and surrounding areas - 0 posts
Dual Nationality by Origin - 3 posts
Costa Luz Lawyers. Recommendation - 0 posts
ITV - 18 posts
Modelo 210 again - Murcia - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 55

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x