Form 210 in English, and with instrutions

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Nov 2018 11:45 AM by catlady Star rating. 25 posts Send private message

Thanks to every one who replied to my question. do I pay last years tax this year ( I bought the property end of november) and this years tax next year? 

This message was last edited by catlady on 15/11/2018.

This message was last edited by catlady on 15/11/2018.

Like 0      
17 Nov 2018 12:16 PM by catlady Star rating. 25 posts Send private message

can anyone help with this error please? form 210 page 02.

Entry error. Collaborating entry. client account code entity numerical field.

I had 5 errors to begin with and now im down to just this one, but can not figure out where i've gone wrong. TIA

Like 0      
17 Nov 2018 12:26 PM by catlady Star rating. 25 posts Send private message

Ignore my question. I worked it out. I was entering bank details. When I deleted bank details I was allowed to save to pdf. Now got to do the same again for DH. Lol. I don't have a printer, but hopefully I will be able to print the pdfs in a shop in dos mares. And breathe!

Like 0      
17 Nov 2018 2:03 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I have completed three of the six 210’s that I have to do for friends and family 

in all their cases the catastral value has been reduced,  and as they are EU nationals the -percentage  has reduced to a 19% so each will pay a little less this year compared with previous years.  

I guess next year, if Brexit happens, their percentage will increase 

Like 0      
18 Nov 2018 10:28 PM by catlady Star rating. 25 posts Send private message

I thought I was doing really well having finally completed my 210 form and generated a pdf. However, I am having great difficulty with DH's 210 form. I keep getting an error message. "Rejected due to identity of owner" I cleared cookies on my pc and tried again. I'm still getting the same error message. I know I have completed the form correctly. DH is back in the UK.  I asked him to complete the form on his pc and send me the pdf via email. He is getting the same error message when he tries to save to pdf. We own the property 50/50 so I am not sure why the system isn't allowing us to complete the 2nd 210 form. Any idea where I've gone wrong? TIA

Like 0      
19 Nov 2018 7:13 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Cat lady there must be an mistake in the section shown.  

Try re-typing the entries in that section.  When it is correct and complies with the official record you be able to confirm and print

Like 0      
19 Nov 2018 7:48 AM by catlady Star rating. 25 posts Send private message

Thanks johnz, I'm sure we've entered the details correctly. I enetered the same figures etc... for DH when I tried to complete the form for him over here (spain), Not sure what to do now. The system is not allowing us to submit a form each for the same period. The form DH is trying to complete looks slightly different on the website in the uk though.

This message was last edited by catlady on 19/11/2018.

Like 0      
19 Nov 2018 8:24 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Cat lady .  Just a thought.    

I guess you know you must start with a new form for each taxpayer.  You cannot use the same form again for a second owner, just changing the taxpayers details.  Each form has a unique bar code.   A new form from start is what I do for my son and his wife who are joint owners

good luck. John

This message was last edited by johnzx on 19/11/2018.

Like 0      
19 Nov 2018 10:35 AM by catlady Star rating. 25 posts Send private message

Yes, Johnzx. I'm using a new form. 

Like 0      
19 Nov 2018 9:48 PM by catlady Star rating. 25 posts Send private message

We haven't completed a form 30 (although the website allowed me to generate a pdf) Would this have anything to do with the website not accepting DH's details? This is the error message that appears "rejected by identify error of the holder. contrib. It does not corresponde model"

TIA 

This message was last edited by catlady on 19/11/2018.

Like 0      
18 Sep 2019 10:56 AM by tics Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi can you please help me with this form. I have worked out how much my non resident tax is do i need to put this on the form if so were do i put it. also the tax is spilt with myself and my wife do i need to fill the form out twice.

Like 0      
18 Sep 2019 11:58 AM by pjck Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

The form calculates the tax on its own.
And yes, you do two forms for you and your wife.

The form has changed a bit, but this instruction can be helpful:  http://www.andalucia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27897

Like 0      
18 Sep 2019 12:05 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

If joint owners, each must complete a separate form.

Note you cannot use the first form, just deleting and entering  the other owners info. as each form has a unique bar code. So you need to close the page and start again for an additional  owners

box21 the %

boxes, 22, 24,28 and 31 the amount you will pay.

This message was last edited by johnzx on 18/09/2019.

Like 1      
18 Sep 2019 12:19 PM by tics Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

So do I enter the valor cadstral value on each form if were do i put the figure. thank you for your help.

Like 0      
18 Sep 2019 12:40 PM by tics Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Thank you for directing me to the link. I have now read this and it all now seems straight forward.

Like 1      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Taking the plunge - Moving to Spain - 13 posts
New members - 13 posts
Spanish official electronic certificate - 1 posts
The dangers of the new smart meters - 8 posts
AGM VOTING PROBLEM - 9 posts
Looking for a long term rental in valencia area - 1 posts
CONSTRUCTION FINANCE IN SPAIN – WHAT DOES THE TERM LOAN TO VALUE MEAN - 2 posts
Spanish radio - 0 posts
gypsy flower sellers - 3 posts
weekly newsletter - 1 posts
bankia - 0 posts
Self move using a hire van - 4 posts
no win no fee lawyers - 3 posts
Landlord responsibilities - 15 posts
Lawyers liability due to lack of guarantee - 7 posts
Velez Malaga Torrox and Nerja helpful info... - 0 posts
any info re costs involved with moving to spain - 14 posts
Solicitor recommendation - 14 posts
HOW CAN I PAY ENDESA - 8 posts
Do you need business or trade finance? - 0 posts
Torrox Costa/Nerja and surrounding areas - 0 posts
Dual Nationality by Origin - 3 posts
Costa Luz Lawyers. Recommendation - 0 posts
ITV - 18 posts
Modelo 210 again - Murcia - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 55

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x