HOW CAN I PAY ENDESA

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Oct 2016 11:33 AM by pedro59 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi

I'm new to this forum so hopefully posting in right place!

Long story short, Endesa for some reason stopped taking my direct debit several months ago, unfortunately i didn't notice until i was cut off. It now transpires that i have to reset up the account but before i can do this i need to pay them whats owed. I understand i can only pay online (i do not have online endesa account) or by spanish credit card (i don't have one), endesa will not give me an IBAN so i cannot pay by bank transfer. I have had 'myelectricsinspain' working on this but they have come to this same dead end. I have had no electricity for weeks. Can anyone suggest a solution. thanks

Like 0      
20 Oct 2016 2:23 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Pedro:    I just checked my Endesa bill.

The SWIFT code for paying my bill on the biill.

It is towards the bottom, on the right side, in the section headed "Datos del  Contrato" 

Like 0      
20 Oct 2016 6:30 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Not fully understanding your predicament, so probably not able to offer too much help - I'm assuming you're not in Spain currently? Is it imperative that you sort this out before you next visit Spain? When you say you can only pay online - you can normally pay Endesa in cash at any Correos, or one of many banks listed on the bill. That might be the easiest solution. If you need to pay online however, can you not use any credit/debit card? Does it have to be Spanish? Their website says "You can use any kind of payment card (Visa, 4B, Mastercard...) from any provider." Failing that, presumably you do have a Spanish bank account? Can you not get your bank to arrange to pay the outstanding bills from your account? Like I said, not fulling understanding the problem, but then I'm seeing things from the persepective of actually being in Spain perhaps - maybe it's more complicated if you're not here. Hope this may help a bit anyway?

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
21 Oct 2016 9:51 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Pedro. 

Just a thought.    

I guess your bank Spanish account was not frozen by Hacienda because it is a non-resident account and you/the bank have not submitted the non-resident certificate (renewable I believe every two years) ?

Like 0      
21 Oct 2016 11:19 AM by pedro59 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Thanks to all replies. have had to eventually transfer money to somebody with a spanish credit card to pay on my behalf.

Think i may switch from Endesa when sorted, have heard evergreen-electrica is quite good.

Like 0      
21 Oct 2016 3:45 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 469 posts Send private message

Endesa are a Nightmare we had to go down to Marbella and it took us 3 Hours waiting to be seen

Mind you had a nice lunch next door after

Rod

This message was last edited by rod on 21/10/2016.

Like 0      
19 Nov 2019 7:26 PM by tompatric Star rating in Lloret de Mar. 2 posts Send private message

Endesa takes advantage of them credit card payers !

They need you to have a Spanisch Amigo Bank Acc.(beware!)

I did pay 4 a bout a year my bills with their pay- bill- site, now they closed it for their customers of the regulated market!

You may me abel to pay your bill with visa,etc.when you are in the free market,means your electricity costs supposed to be connected to the actuell price on the market. (Maybe it is true...)

I have an Acc. with them and was not abel to integrate an international bank acc.,did sent request,N.A.

(You folks are lucky to get out ou this eu eu mess)

Like 0      
19 Nov 2019 7:48 PM by Jarvi Star rating in Halifax UK and Sucin.... 757 posts Send private message

tompatric, you are replying to posts from over 3 years ago. I am sure the original posters will have sorted how to pay their bills by now

Like 0      
19 Nov 2019 8:13 PM by tompatric Star rating in Lloret de Mar. 2 posts Send private message

😄😀😆 yes ! 

Obviously things stopped from getting better over the years.

Maybe a updated thread is usefull to someone on this Nightmare.

Any objektions, feel free to read anything else...

I want to update on this item since I could arange to get a payment link from endesa chat (only the english speaking version sems to support!👍)

This guy could save my international banc acc ac my payment methods with endesa

So,my advice,do not mess with mail or# calls or trying update your account@ the spanish web you woud not be abel to save anything! Put your endesa site on english language version and deliver your Problem to the chat.

Or give up on it.

Best regards,

This message was last edited by tompatric on 20/11/2019.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Do you need business or trade finance? - 0 posts
Torrox Costa/Nerja and surrounding areas - 0 posts
Dual Nationality by Origin - 3 posts
Costa Luz Lawyers. Recommendation - 0 posts
ITV - 18 posts
Modelo 210 again - Murcia - 9 posts
Warning: Actions against Banks: not that easy - 16 posts
Warning: Actions against Banks: not that easy - 0 posts
home intercom - 0 posts
Insects in bathroom - 8 posts
tv repairs - 4 posts
Can I sue a Spanish lawyer in England if they have been neglectful? - 0 posts
Plus valia tax - 1 posts
can't use the UK work van please advise... - 8 posts
Genuine Business Opportunity - 0 posts
How do you contact the Moderators ? - 6 posts
Proxy Votes - 4 posts
Fuengirola Marina Mini Market - 0 posts
Touring Caravan for Sale - Nerja Area - 1 posts
La Llacuna / Villalonga / Valencia - 2 posts
Roof terrace design - Malaga -> Marbella - 1 posts
Travelling to UK with NON EU Wife - 5 posts
Eurona Telecom - 3 posts
Looking to join a concert band - 0 posts
Selling a UK car - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x