Yet Another Rental Car Rip Off

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Nov 2016 12:50 AM by ukarranview Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Thanks for your comments on Dickmanns - they confirm exactly my own current bitter experience with my first - and last -  car hire from them. If only some bright spark would set up a web site based on our own bad experiences then future prospective car hirers in Spain might be saved a lot of grief and financial loss. ** EDITED - Against forum rules **

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 11/30/2016 10:59:00 AM.

Like 2      
30 Nov 2016 2:12 PM by dodworther Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Guys

the most frustrating thing for me is that RecordGo in Malaga will not talk to me - if you remember they charged me for two sets of damage - one was on the car and recorded on their paperwork  prior to me taking the car out - i have now claimed from my UK insurer's and they have refunded the money .However  ,the damage caused by the third party has been settled between their insurance and Record but still i have not been refunded - and its very frustrating that they will not talk to me - e-mail ,telephone etc .

It has now become a matter of principle not the money - BTW can anybody recommend a Malaga carhire company who do not shaft their customers?

Like 0      
30 Nov 2016 4:00 PM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

Someone else commented recently that his posts had disappeared - mine just has.  But I know it was made successfully as it popped up on the Home summary page afterwards.  So what on earth is going on?

If the Moderator found it offensive in some way, which it certainly wasn't. you would think they might let you know!

Like 0      
30 Nov 2016 4:51 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Acer

You haven't confused it with the post you made earlier on the Alicante Car Hire thread have you? Easily done!

Like 0      
30 Nov 2016 5:51 PM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

You are quite right Team GB, thank you for spotting that - and humble apologies to EOS.  

The truth be known I half wondered if got zapped for advertising the car firm I mentioned.

So I'm off to don camel hair shirt in penitence for getting my proverbials in a twist.

Like 0      
08 Dec 2016 12:54 PM by brazellp Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Contact Legal Lifeline, 902 81 01 81

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

bike test - 4 posts
is it wise to move to Spain post Brexit - 45 posts
Using Spanish words in written or spoken English - 3 posts
Plumber - la Cala de mijas - 0 posts
Liability on a 6 months rental - 3 posts
Esta if you have lived in Spain - 0 posts
Customs duty - 0 posts
Diabetes type 1 - Insulin Depedent - Getting insulin & cost - 4 posts
Parcel service for sending small packets to UK - 8 posts
Satellite TV Costa Blanca South Area - 1 posts
Spanish credit cards - 8 posts
Applying for EU Citizen Registration (forms on line) - 0 posts
Modelo 210 - 8 posts
Tourism Licence - why is ENGLAND not on their list of countries - 6 posts
Mobility scooter - 3 posts
Community owner problem - 16 posts
Driving a foreign car to and in Spain - 6 posts
Healthcare clarification as a resident - 16 posts
Cancelling a direct debit - 8 posts
Childs safety gate - 3 posts
BMN bank - 7 posts
Electricity problem... - 17 posts
Car Company - 3 posts
Moving to Spain - 30 posts
House to buy - 16 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 46

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x