Buying a new car in Murcia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Jan 2016 1:12 PM by Legend Star rating. 57 posts Send private message

Hi everybody

can anyone give some tips and advice on buying a small new car in the Murcia region.

Thanks

Like 0      
22 Jan 2016 2:21 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Have a look for a dacia sandero cost 6,000eu on the road.

Like 0      
22 Jan 2016 2:45 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

windtalker

a dacia sandero cost 6,000eu on the road.

where did you see this deal?

can you let me know details as it sounds good

Like 0      
22 Jan 2016 2:49 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Google dacia cars in Spain and look for a dealership near you according to dacia they have to dealership in Mercia.

This message was last edited by windtalker on 22/01/2016.

Like 0      
22 Jan 2016 2:58 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

checked Murcia, Alicante, valencia, madrid and Barcelona Dacia dealers and nothing new in the region of 6000€ on the road.

Cheapest Sandero I seen was from 8.5K€

can you be more precise as to where you seen this please

Like 0      
22 Jan 2016 3:05 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Google.       m.dacia.es   

Like 0      
22 Jan 2016 4:22 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

been through every option and everyDcaia website and the basic model comes out at 8,430.00€ nothing for 6000€

for the OP best thing to do is take your time and look at as many dealers as you can. do the same as you would in UK there are no differences really, no tricks, nothing unique or special about buying a car in Spain.

Like 0      
22 Jan 2016 4:38 PM by Jarvi Star rating in Halifax UK and Sucin.... 757 posts Send private message

A new Dacia Sandero in Spain will cost around the equivelant of £6500, not 6000 euros...

Like 0      
22 Jan 2016 4:40 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Tadd.  Maybe the price quoted by Windtalker was with the 2,000 euro subsidy 'PIVE PLAN'. Not sure if it is still available though.

This is an extact from:-    http://moneysaverspain.com/plan-pive-grants/

What Are The Requirements?                  Although Plan PIVE grants are not means-tested, you must be resident in Spain and have a NIE number. Grants are only available when you scrap a car that must be at least 10 years old (7 years for vans or similar), you must have owned it for a least a year and the car must have passed the official ITV inspection.

How Much Is The Grant?               The Plan PIVE 8 grant is 1500€ (previously 2000€), which is reduced from the cost of the vehicle at source. This means you pay less when you buy, rather than having to pay full price and wait for the grant to arrive in your bank account. Families with three or more children that buy a vehicle with more than five seats will get an additional 750€ (total 2250€ grant).

This message was last edited by johnzx on 22/01/2016.

Like 0      
22 Jan 2016 5:31 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

johnzx

I did think of PIVE but the OP did not state that he had a car to trade mind you the OP did not mention he had NIE etc, but he will need that of course

at 6000€ I may have been temptedsmiley

My advice still stands to the OP shop around and do nothing different to what you would do in UK i.e. set a budget, decide on size of car, fuel type, model(s), colour, manual / automatic etc. and shop around talk to the dealers - buying a new car is not rocket science.

Like 0      
22 Jan 2016 5:59 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Plan Pive 8 has been extended until July 2016 

Like 0      
22 Jan 2016 6:13 PM by DuncanMcG Star rating in Manchester, UK. 377 posts Send private message

DuncanMcG´s avatar

You will find the link here http://dacia.es/descubre-dacia/bases-legales/promociones.jsp

Google translation:

1) Sandero from € 6200 *
Sandero range: combined fuel consumption (l / 100 km) from 3.5 to 5.8. CO2 emissions (g / km) from 90-130.
* PVP PyB for the acquisition by an individual or a standalone Base Sandero 1.2 55kW (75hp), with taxes, discounts and conditions PIVE-8 Plan. Applicable to individuals and autonomous funding through Dacia Box RCI Banque SA Sucursal in Spain. Minimum stay of 24 months. Minimum amount to be financed 4,000 €. It Includes 5-year warranty for the entire Dacia range, the first two years with unlimited mileage, 3rd year 100,000km warranty conclude if exceeded. From the 3rd year, the warranty extension contract with Dacia serenite end when one of the two conditions is exceeded: Total additional 2 years or 80,000km, the condition occurs sooner (see conditions of extended warranty contracts) . Discount offered by RECSA. Offer valid from 01/01/2016 to 31/01/16. Incompatible with other financial stocks.
Model displayed: Sandero Laureate 1.2 55kW (75hp) € 7,600 with tax, discount and conditions of the Plan PIVE-8.

Like 1      
22 Jan 2016 8:53 PM by chesneyville Star rating. 83 posts Send private message

Bought a new Ford from Alhama de Murcia last year with similar terms as stated below for Dacia. Ended up paying 3000euro more than the headline advertised price after discount for Plan Pive (no old car to part ex) and discount for not buying using Ford credit/loan were added back onto the advertised price.

Don't expect to be able to walk into a dealer and drive away a new car after a few days as most do not keep many cars in stock. Your car may have to be ordered from the factory, ours took 8 weeks to be delivered although we did place our order just before the August shut down for holidays.

Best of luck,

Like 0      
23 Jan 2016 9:55 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Re the credit plan.  When I bought my Seat a couple of years ago I, the assistant told me not to buy with cash but to put 2,000 euros on their credit plan.  The cost of paying back the 2,000 was 1,2000, so unbelievably I saved 800 by not paying cash.

Like 0      
23 Jan 2016 12:07 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

New cars in Spain are basically the same price as the UK ,the one think I can't understand is why the the Spanish try to sell a second hand one 5 years old been round the world a couple of times for a 1,000eu less than they'd originally paid for it for instance a friend of mine wanted a run around he was offered.   a year 2000 ford fiesta for 3,000 EU l put him off when I reminded him the car was almost 16 years old and should be in the scrap yard or be about 300eu another thing that surprised me is that it was a Brit that was selling it was trying to convince him it was a good deal the car is still up for sale.

This message was last edited by windtalker on 23/01/2016.

Like 0      
23 Jan 2016 5:53 PM by DuncanMcG Star rating in Manchester, UK. 377 posts Send private message

DuncanMcG´s avatar

Yup, second hand cars in Spain seem way overpriced

UK 2004 Ford Mondeo Diesel 132,000 miles £995
Spain 2004 Ford Mondeo Petrol 127,000 miles €2,450

Like 0      
26 Jan 2016 7:10 AM by Legend Star rating. 57 posts Send private message

Many thanks for all your help and advice . Now comes the hard part looking.

Like 0      
31 Jan 2016 9:54 AM by Sue_dear Star rating in london. 24 posts Send private message

Ford Fiesta from the dealership opposite Dos Mares. 5 year warranty beautiful car just bought one £10k ( they have one two years old in showroom £7k with lots of extras)

cant beat a ford my dad always said lol ( he was a ford engineer) 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Bank Drafts and selling up - 8 posts
Driving a Spanish reg car in France on a uk lic - 4 posts
Sky.eu? Satellite or IPTV - 5 posts
Jonty's back - 2 posts
pay as you go electricity - 1 posts
can I chase the dream - 61 posts
Freesat TV - 1 posts
New owners at La Torre Golf Hotel - 0 posts
Spanish property deeds. - 4 posts
"How many immigrants has Spain excepted ?? - 42 posts
Sunday Lunch in Marbella - 1 posts
Unpaid Community fees - 85 posts
Buses from la linea to sabinillas - 9 posts
Registering births in Spain - 3 posts
Leaving employment for cross-frontier worker in Gibraltar - 2 posts
Hello from Valencia - 1 posts
Rental problems. Help! - 13 posts
Starting out on our Spanish adventure! - 4 posts
Hydralia Incompetence and Town Hall Negligence - 9 posts
New in spain - 9 posts
Blinds - 2 posts
Euro Poll - 3 posts
Chalk paint - 0 posts
Happy New Year To Maria de Castro and Emilio Lucas - 1 posts
CCTV Murcia - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 19

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x