Aeromax wireless internet

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Aug 2015 11:47 PM by paddyw Star rating. 32 posts Send private message

Aeromax wireless internet  Has anyone got any experience of Aeromax? I am interested in Aeromax because it allows for temporary suspensio when not in Spain. I am finding it difficult making contact with them to get information and I hope this is not a bad sign. Any advise or feedback gratefully received. PaddyW

Like 0      
08 Aug 2015 9:51 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Don't know whereabouts you are, but we use Telplay who offer a similar service. 

Mark

Like 0      
08 Aug 2015 11:05 AM by andyintorre Star rating in Costa Blanca. 104 posts Send private message

I emailed Aeromax to ask if their service was available in our area, gave then name of village and postcode, took them more than a week to reply and all they said was, they needed the exact address, road and house number to confirm if they would cover us or not.

Seems a little strange, to take more than a week to answer a potential new customer, and to need such specific location details to check the coverage.

I decided they are not worth bothering with, imagine if you have a problem with the connection, will they take a week to answer then???

We now use Airsat SL, only pay when here and no charges to switch on and off!!

Like 0      
08 Aug 2015 11:26 AM by starfox Star rating. 58 posts Send private message

For an internet company Aeromax are hopeless at emails. That said if you call their free number listed on the site you shouldn't have any problems and they speak English too.

We have had them for a couple of years and they are excellent, at least for us anyway. The internet is stable and always the same speed. We just got them to move the system to our new house, called them up and they organised the installation on the same day as the move. Can't ask for anymore than that really.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

WANTED long term rental murcia or benidorm - 0 posts
Non EU Residencia renewal - 3 posts
Key Holder in Villamartin - 3 posts
Television - poor signal - 1 posts
Legal tip 1315. NEW! MANILVA COSTA S.A. - BANK ACTION WON IN FIRST INSTANCE COURT AGAINST CAIXABANK S.A. FOR A BUYER AT JARDINES DE MANILVA - 16 posts
This could happen to your Building if it was built in the 1960's - 6 posts
cheap "pay as go" sim card - 6 posts
long term rent with 2 dogs!! - 8 posts
Top weekend getaways in Spain - 0 posts
HIdralia - 7 posts
DVLA - 28 posts
Non Residents Tax Question - 7 posts
Air lock in hot water pipe - 4 posts
Loan for a new property - 9 posts
urbanización Camposol de Mazarrón - 51 posts
Ideas for towns to stay in within 45 mins of Valencia and info on Valencia itself... - 7 posts
Hi Everyone - Looking To Retire - 40 posts
Is there anyone really willing to relocate to Spain soon? - 1 posts
Valencia SIP Cards - 2 posts
Looking for a lawyer near Alora - 0 posts
Proof of entitlement - 17 posts
use of membership number for discount on ferry travel - 1 posts
Car hire - 4 posts
Techie question - Fibre/Cat5/TV - 2 posts
Folding bike for sale. - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x