Non Residents Tax Question

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Jul 2015 2:05 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1838 posts Send private message

Do you need a account to do this or can you fill the forms in and submitt the forms you're self.😇

Like 0      
31 Jul 2015 3:40 PM by robinsp Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

31 Jul 2015 3:43 PM by robinsp Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Bankia sent me the forms electronically.  I simply googled the words and transalted them into English and then completed the form and signed it and sent it back electronically.  It only asks a few questions ie. address of property, NIA nos etc.  Bankia had blocked my account as I had not completed the form.  I hope this helps.

Like 0      
31 Jul 2015 3:58 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5255 posts Send private message

I think the Op probably means the non resident’s property tax.  That is the form 210.

If so it can be completed on line and paid at one's bank, or maybe any bank.

If that is what you mean, take a look here, info in English and the form.

(Copy and paste it into your browser).

NB.   If there is more than one owner each must complete a separate form, for their percentage of the ownership. Also. Unless they have changed the program, you need to sign out and start again for the second return as the program allocates a unique number, each time the page is opened.

Like 1      
31 Jul 2015 4:51 PM by jimm Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

TEST POST eos tech dpt. Please ignore

Like 0      
31 Jul 2015 5:45 PM by acer Star rating. 1463 posts Send private message

Windtaker - if you do mean the annual Modelo 210 form you can also get cheap assistance from one of the agencies - I've used Spanish Tax Forms (easily googled for contact details) for many years and now they just sent me the completed forms to pay to the Town Hall.

The cost is £20 or so and it really couldn't be easier.

If you go to Mazarron Town Hall with the forms they'll direct you to the office which is 50 yards or so away.


This message was last edited by acer on 31/07/2015.

Don't argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Like 0      
31 Jul 2015 8:15 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1838 posts Send private message

It was the 210 tax return I was referring too thanks for all the replies.


This message was last edited by windtalker on 31/07/2015.

Like 0      
31 Jul 2015 8:28 PM by newworld Star rating. 940 posts Send private message

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Air lock in hot water pipe - 4 posts
Loan for a new property - 9 posts
urbanización Camposol de Mazarrón - 51 posts
Ideas for towns to stay in within 45 mins of Valencia and info on Valencia itself... - 7 posts
Hi Everyone - Looking To Retire - 40 posts
Is there anyone really willing to relocate to Spain soon? - 1 posts
Valencia SIP Cards - 2 posts
Looking for a lawyer near Alora - 0 posts
Proof of entitlement - 17 posts
use of membership number for discount on ferry travel - 1 posts
Car hire - 4 posts
Techie question - Fibre/Cat5/TV - 2 posts
Folding bike for sale. - 0 posts
Post Replies not reflecting despite having received a reply on Email from Forum User - 2 posts
3 months rental - 15 posts
miss sold insurance - 30 posts
Any Info on living in the Canals area - 2 posts
Lawyers in Alzira - 0 posts
Equity Release - 12 posts
Alicante Airport - 0 posts
CGT - 13 posts
Plumber/electriction for holiday let - 0 posts
marbella plumbers - 0 posts
Website set up for off plan deposits? - 5 posts
NIE in Torrevieja - 30 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x