Car hire

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Jul 2015 12:32 PM by weaver01 Star rating in liverpool uk. 39 posts Send private message

Going to alicanti / spain in mid august, could anybody recomend a no fuss car rental firm in the airport , i have been loads of times but the wait at gold car is getting a bit much, thanks in advance.

regards john

Like 0      
28 Jul 2015 1:46 PM by sunseeker7 Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

I have tried all of the companies in Alicante airport and rate Goldcar the worst and usually return to Record. The queues are usually shorter than Goldcar and I've never had a problem with them. Their rates are very similar to Goldcar.

Hope you have a lovely holiday,

Eileen

Like 0      
28 Jul 2015 2:57 PM by johnmcmahon Star rating. 335 posts Send private message

Al Andalus car hire. They email you the documents to complete in advance and your car is waiting at departures (yes...departures!) They work with Seguro Parking

Like 0      
28 Jul 2015 3:29 PM by Hephaestus Star rating in The Peak District Na.... 1234 posts Send private message

John,

That's the only way that we book, to hell with standing in line.

I'm Spartacus, well why not?

Like 0      
28 Jul 2015 8:05 PM by gcsom Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

I use laracars in Alicante. Taken to the car in parking and pay rental plus full tank at regular prices (60 euros or so). Fully comp included with no waver fees. Drop off at the airport parking and leave parking ticket and keys in the boot. Simple as that. Very easy and not too expensive either.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Techie question - Fibre/Cat5/TV - 2 posts
Folding bike for sale. - 0 posts
Post Replies not reflecting despite having received a reply on Email from Forum User - 2 posts
3 months rental - 15 posts
miss sold insurance - 30 posts
Any Info on living in the Canals area - 2 posts
Lawyers in Alzira - 0 posts
Equity Release - 12 posts
Alicante Airport - 0 posts
CGT - 13 posts
Plumber/electriction for holiday let - 0 posts
marbella plumbers - 0 posts
Website set up for off plan deposits? - 5 posts
NIE in Torrevieja - 30 posts
car purchase and resident - 14 posts
buying off-plan comes more risky. Law 20/2015 abolishes Law 57/1968 and modifies Law 38/999 - 71 posts
What's the cost of Aircon installation in Spain? - 6 posts
Legal tip 1313.PROMOCIONES INROAL S.L. - BANK ACTION WON IN PROVINCIAL APPEAL COURT AGAINST BANCO MARE NOSTRUM (CAJA GRANADA) FOR A BUYER AT ANDARAX IN TERQUE, ALMERÍA - 0 posts
Hotel in Malaga - 0 posts
Owning reptiles - 0 posts
Happy Gardener - 0 posts
Possible scam for property sellers - 22 posts
Hi Everyone - 0 posts
First visit to Spain - 6 posts
Cyclists and Cycle Paths - 55 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x