Nie & and Social Number

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Mar 2015 10:28 AM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

My son has been offerd a job work in my friends bar ( Murcia ) ,he needs to get  a nie number and social number before he starts, where can he get these  from as near to San Jaiver as poss please, also how much will it cost him.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2015 10:54 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

It's the extranjería (foreigners dept) of the National Police for the area where he is now living, even if it is a hotel or hostal.

The cost is about 10.60 €  and can be paid in any bank using the forms provided by the police.

He will need the official offer of the job,  which must show the NIF/NIE of the employer, his passport and a copy. I believe that is all as he is a 'worker'.

Like 1      
11 Mar 2015 11:01 AM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Thanks for that  looks easy enough. Cheers 

Like 0      
11 Mar 2015 12:01 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Just to calrify, if it's the same as our area, you only get the NIE from the National Police. You will need to go to the local tax office for the social security registration and number, if it's anything like our area there are three offices all carrying out different functions, why is it you always seem to go to the right one last ! Get the NIE first, you will need the original plus copy at the tax office, you will also need passport, proof of address, employer details - take copies of every thing

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Car insurance - 0 posts
Assets declaration, form 720 - 14 posts
Where to study Spanish and work part-time? - 1 posts
Building developers in administration - now what? - 10 posts
Castellon Airport - 2 posts
AIRPORT - 0 posts
are your mornings disturbed by building works again? - 0 posts
How can you try and work out which agent actually has the direct listing? - 15 posts
Exchange rate - 9 posts
Do you live here - 12 posts
Changes to IHT in Murcia? - 4 posts
jr - 0 posts
Cheltenham in spain - 0 posts
Assets worth more than you think! - 0 posts
Changing Community Statutes - 0 posts
Insuring a Spanish car not in my name please help - 23 posts
how to avoid spanish inheritance tax - 12 posts
thats is so - 0 posts
Car boot sale near Almoradi - 0 posts
CLOSING A SPANISH BANK ACCOUNT - 11 posts
It's that 720 time again! - 9 posts
finca and inland Alicante life - 0 posts
Helo Android TV good by Satellite TV - 20 posts
Where can I watch Six Nations Rugby on Saturday 21st mijas , fuengirola, el faro area pls - 14 posts
Mazarron Area - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x