Do you live here

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Mar 2015 4:02 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSO31QJwKGQ                           Just a bit of fun

Like 1      
09 Mar 2015 4:15 PM by Hephaestus Star rating in The Peak District Na.... 1230 posts Send private message

I have a mental picture of Place In The Sun's Jasmine showing a couple** EDITED - offensive ** from Toxteth around, they would probably find it to be an improvement.

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 3/9/2015 10:46:00 PM.

I'm Spartacus, well why not?

Like 0      
09 Mar 2015 4:32 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

this is unfair now because this video was made back in 2007, when that area was a real mess and things have changed dramatically

For example when the car drives along the dual carriageway showing the building plots and part built propertis is  the area is actually directly opposite one of Spain's largest shopping centres, La Zenia Boulivard,  now large numbers of modern apartments were built which were snapped up by nationalities, other than the English

The other area shown heading towards the Plaza and Campoamor golf is again now covered in built and, being built, modern style properties

I don't live on this area, I visit ot reguarly, and I wouldn't choose to live there but thousands of properties are being sold and the bad builders like Technologia are gone and hat's left are the people like uara and TM Group

Like 1      
09 Mar 2015 5:03 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Like i said it was bit of fun, if i want a up to date picture of a shambles and there are still plenty out there then  i will drive around Mosa or 3 Molinos to name a few.

Like 2      
09 Mar 2015 5:36 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Yes I agree but that isn't anywhere near where this video was shot and the point is that it is all branded Orihuela Costa where things have changed draamatically over the last 8 YEARS

MOSA is bust, the course is closed but generally the houses are of reasonable quality, the streets are clean and well lit and they have security on the gate

Tres Molinios has never been occupied so there isn't anybody living there and I beleve that buyers are fighting to get their money back

The area has had enough old bad press and perhaps it is time to move forward now

Even in places like Mil Palmerous now they have knocked down the original concrete shells are gone with new construction happening, in places like Torre De La Horadada you cannot move for new builds and they have built a new footpath joining it to Mil Palmerous and for some of us it is no fun to be reminded

Shame that there isn't a new video to show how things are improving now

Like 0      
09 Mar 2015 5:55 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

If the person that made the video is English they could try doing a video of, say up north in the UK where the council couldn't even give away houses last week for a quid each..To dear perhaps, try 50 pence, couple of parts of Manchester I recently drove through looked like Beirut on a good day,  open bin bags everywhere, steel shutters on run down closed up shops and house's.

And it aint all up north either, I have just gone through quite a decent (So I was told) part of Surry...Well I suppose someone thought it was the decent part, so I would hate to have seen the bad part.

Sure if you look hard enough you could find this in everyplace anywhere, 8 years ago Spain was a big building site so it wouldn't have taken to much effort to see places like this.

The video makers hoped to sum up all of Spain in, what, 2 / 3 minutes of filming.

Like 0      
09 Mar 2015 6:05 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

If i want to post a clip from 8 years ago i wont take lectures from a agent who will try and make buying a plot in a graveyard sound good..I know its in your interest to talk the area up, but do me a favor Mosa is a joke cracks running through walls on the properies, pavements lifting up with weads growing like oak trees &  hundreads of abandoned propertie  if it was that good the owners would not have left them.

Like 0      
09 Mar 2015 6:47 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Why oh why do we end up with this evil agent business track, MOSA is a ghost town, no facilities and a closed golf course, fact and I have NEVER sold or promoted and alos I am sure that you know that there are bad and good areas on MOSA and the properties are so cheap I believe that they still sell a few 

The main point which ws as a joke or not dragging up a video form 8 years ago when the heading for the post was DO YOU LIVE HERE wasn't in,my opinion very clever and just stirring up old wounds, especially if like me you had sold a property in this area for a BIG LOSS

You should be willing to take a lecture when your post at best could be described as mischief with no balance to the post, think about the header you used, how about just a bit of fun from 2007 and now wow things have changed

Like 0      
09 Mar 2015 7:13 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Why oh why do we end up with this evil agent business track-------Because it was you (agent)  thats first out of the trap with your so called balanced post  thats come on here telling people whats what. And if you have made a loss on selling property get over it, ( so  have i ) and many other people have also money, but they are not on here harping on. At least you had a property to sell unlike many other who put money down and never saw a property,So arent  me and you so lucky we only lost a bit of money & not every thing,we owned.

Like 0      
09 Mar 2015 7:41 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Actually people know that I operate a professional property management  company and inspection of business as seen from the many articles on EOS and advise that I give people regularly

In your case you have perhaps a bit of a reputation as a troll, winding people up which isn't really needed and you seem to ignore the most basic part of my message, that this is an old video, old news and no where do you offer even an apology when they have used such an emotive heading, DO YOU LIVE here

Think on some of us are trying to help the area and give a fair reflection on what things are REALLY like now, it is called balance so please stop ignoring the message I am trying to make, by the eway I also advised people on properties that were not completed in the past

Like 0      
09 Mar 2015 7:47 PM by Hephaestus Star rating in The Peak District Na.... 1230 posts Send private message

I recall MASA marketing properties in Torrevieja for circa £10K some 30 odd years ago, they got about as bad a press as Skoda cars. I just wondered how their re-sales have gone over the years, bearing in mind that our UK home would have been worth around £30K then and £325K today.   

I'm Spartacus, well why not?

Like 0      
09 Mar 2015 8:03 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Roy dont make me laugh if you i look at my post ( which you will have ) my post are to try and help people im not on here telling people  to inbox when someone might say they are looking to buy, As for a troll ive had 2 properties in Murcia It does not seem 5 mins since you was hiding in backs of cars because you was baned from all Polaris resorts because overzealous property inspections . OWE THOSE WHERE THE DAYS HEY ROY

This message was last edited by newworld on 09/03/2015.

Like 2      
09 Mar 2015 8:26 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

still here and still working though and I don't mind a comment on over zealous inspections, as I say we are one of the only people form the original batch that started up that are still here working and appreachiated

This message was last edited by inspectahomespain on 09/03/2015.

This message was last edited by inspectahomespain on 09/03/2015.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Changes to IHT in Murcia? - 4 posts
jr - 0 posts
Cheltenham in spain - 0 posts
Assets worth more than you think! - 0 posts
Changing Community Statutes - 0 posts
Insuring a Spanish car not in my name please help - 23 posts
how to avoid spanish inheritance tax - 12 posts
thats is so - 0 posts
Car boot sale near Almoradi - 0 posts
CLOSING A SPANISH BANK ACCOUNT - 11 posts
It's that 720 time again! - 9 posts
finca and inland Alicante life - 0 posts
Helo Android TV good by Satellite TV - 20 posts
Where can I watch Six Nations Rugby on Saturday 21st mijas , fuengirola, el faro area pls - 14 posts
Mazarron Area - 2 posts
Driving over to Spain and leaving the car on private land - 4 posts
3 Million Year Old Jawbone Found In Ethiopia - 0 posts
Road tax - 2 posts
Bitdefender Total Security 2015 - 0 posts
Things That I Like And Dislike About Spain - 53 posts
Power shift with Iberdrola - 7 posts
calculation of capital gains tax - 2 posts
Sold up and still waiting for 3% Retention Tax - 5 posts
40,000 signatures collected for Palomares nuclear fall-out clean-up - 77 posts
Would you buy a property .......? - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 13

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x