Where can I watch Six Nations Rugby on Saturday 21st mijas , fuengirola, el faro area pls

This thread is currently locked.

:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Mar 2015 10:47 PM by manyarna Star rating in the UK- Heart is in .... 59 posts Send private message

Can anyone please tell me of anywhere they know that will be showing the Six Nations SuperSaturday as we are arriving very late friday evening so wont have a great deal of time to look around as the first game is 13.30 local time  would like to watch all three if possible.

Preferbly Mijas,Fuengirola or el faro areas but would consider anywhere as would rather have too many choices . Dont mind restaurents or bars

Its on BBC1 not Sky.

Thanks in anticipation

Like 0      
06 Mar 2015 8:32 AM by Hephaestus Star rating in The Peak District Na.... 1234 posts Send private message

Try the bar at Dona Lola Club in Calahonda, it's very much a sports bar. 

I'm Spartacus, well why not?

Like 0      
06 Mar 2015 10:52 AM by clg1972 Star rating. 49 posts Send private message

O'briens (Fish Alley) Fuengirola.

Like 0      
06 Mar 2015 10:26 PM by manyarna Star rating in the UK- Heart is in .... 59 posts Send private message

Thanks for the suggestions

Might be pushing my luck watching in an irish bar and for the 1st time in my life wanting the welsh to win if our other gamess go to plansmiley

Have the bars generally got BBC etc still? i know many show sky sports but wasnt sure aabout BBC ?

Like 0      
07 Mar 2015 9:21 AM by Hephaestus Star rating in The Peak District Na.... 1234 posts Send private message

The Bar Barass at Dona Lola has the same TV system as the apartments, they definately have BBC1.

Like 0      
07 Mar 2015 10:03 AM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

good luck but in my experince most bars put priorty on football - sad but the numpties are obsessed with football

i was once in Benaldamena where there were 4 bars next door to each other and all were showng the same football match and none of them would put the rugby on - there was 8 of us yet all 4 bars had only 2 or 3 people in each!!!!

We did end up in a Spanish bar which we found down a small alley and we helped him tune into BBC - he got a lot of trade many beers and food

Like 0      
07 Mar 2015 1:19 PM by Hephaestus Star rating in The Peak District Na.... 1234 posts Send private message

Why not give Dona Lola reception a call the day before and ask to be transferred to Bar Barras? They should know their plans for the next day by then, ** EDITED - Against forum rules **much better than making assumptions. 

a

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 3/8/2015 7:04:00 PM.

Like 0      
08 Mar 2015 9:38 AM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

** EDITED ** suggestion to cal ahead is a good onesmiley

Like 0      
08 Mar 2015 10:40 AM by Hephaestus Star rating in The Peak District Na.... 1234 posts Send private message

** EDITED **

Like 0      
08 Mar 2015 6:51 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

** EDITED **

Like 0      
08 Mar 2015 7:00 PM by Hephaestus Star rating in The Peak District Na.... 1234 posts Send private message

** EDITED **

Like 0      
08 Mar 2015 7:22 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Against forum rules **

manyarna

Hope you get to watch rugby

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 3/9/2015 8:36:00 AM.

Like 0      
08 Mar 2015 7:29 PM by manyarna Star rating in the UK- Heart is in .... 59 posts Send private message

who thought it could be so hard to try and watch the rugby....hopefully we will spot a chalk board outside a bar when we arrive friday or will be driving to calahonda on saturday>

I have had the same problem before where the rugby gets switched over for football!!

anyone that sees an advert for the rugby pls let us know b4 thursday night as no data after that for a while

without stating the obvious what did i miss in the posts?? thanks for responses everyone

Like 0      
08 Mar 2015 8:08 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

This message was last edited by Tadd1966 on 08/03/2015.

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 3/9/2015 8:37:00 AM.

Like 0      
09 Mar 2015 8:30 AM by Hephaestus Star rating in The Peak District Na.... 1234 posts Send private message

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 3/9/2015 8:37:00 AM.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

This thread is currently locked.

Previous Threads

Mazarron Area - 2 posts
Driving over to Spain and leaving the car on private land - 4 posts
3 Million Year Old Jawbone Found In Ethiopia - 0 posts
Road tax - 2 posts
Bitdefender Total Security 2015 - 0 posts
Things That I Like And Dislike About Spain - 53 posts
Power shift with Iberdrola - 7 posts
calculation of capital gains tax - 2 posts
Sold up and still waiting for 3% Retention Tax - 5 posts
40,000 signatures collected for Palomares nuclear fall-out clean-up - 77 posts
Would you buy a property .......? - 4 posts
air lock in water heater! - 23 posts
Bank Transfers within Spain - How long does it take - 8 posts
Sewage Smell - 0 posts
community fees - 6 posts
Looking for an appartment to buy - 6 posts
NI Contributions after pensionable age. - 1 posts
Torrevieja Forum - now charging to join - 4 posts
Return from Spain to the UK and back to Spain e.g. circular migration - 0 posts
renew (not exchange) old uk paper licence in spain - 5 posts
Another 'Leisure Park'? - 1 posts
Death duty/Tax non residents - 8 posts
Brits can claim the dole money in Spain - 4 posts
Relocation Information - 0 posts
Threat of jail for using swimming pool - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 15

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x