CRB check Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Nov 2013 1:33 PM by amatista Star rating. 440 posts Send private message

Hi, I went to Malaga to get a CRB certiicate for my partner a few years ago but can´t remember where the office was. I am now thinking of going back to UK to work but need this certificate. Does anyone know the office address please .. it was in the port area of Malaga?

Thanks,

Amatista

Like 0      
26 Nov 2013 1:44 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Do you mean "Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks (previously CRB checks)"  ?

Like 0      
26 Nov 2013 1:46 PM by amatista Star rating. 440 posts Send private message

Possibly, to show you don´t have a criminal record in Spain.

Thanks,

Jane

Like 0      
26 Nov 2013 2:01 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

This is Mijas Foreign Residents office.  952 485 900 or 952 589 010  They will be able to tell you.

That you may not live in Mijas wil not affect the service.

Like 0      
26 Nov 2013 2:56 PM by amatista Star rating. 440 posts Send private message

26 Nov 2013 4:54 PM by nitram Star rating in castalla. 175 posts Send private message

I got my form from the Local Court, completed it went to Notary to get it stamped as proof of who i was (with passport) sent it off to Madrid all returned within 3 weeks, i done this lasy year no problems

Like 0      
26 Nov 2013 7:18 PM by amatista Star rating. 440 posts Send private message

Thanks for that .. so you have to make appointment with notary also?

Like 0      
26 Nov 2013 7:52 PM by nitram Star rating in castalla. 175 posts Send private message

where i live no just turned up lady behind desk took my paper work (ie passport application form) into notary, stamped and signed (can´t remember how much i had to pay now for his service) did not even see him all done in 10 mins

Like 0      
26 Nov 2013 8:15 PM by amatista Star rating. 440 posts Send private message

Thanks for that

Like 0      
16 May 2018 12:39 PM by kimberleyallen Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Does anyone know if it's common for community gardeners to have a CRB check?  Many years ago we had a problem in our community with a sudden spate of break ins, thought to be connected to the gardener but never proven.  There were other problems with him and so he was dismissed and we got a new gardener who was loved and trusted by us all for many years.  However he has recently left and we have a new gardener.  It just struck me that as he is in the community every day and privy to owners' movements and which houses are empty he should perhaps have a CRB check.  Also, although he is not working directly with children so you couldn't ask for a DBS check, he is nevertheless around our children who roam freely around the community, usually in their swimming costumes, as it is small and gated and so they feel safe.  Advice anyone?

Like 0      
16 May 2018 2:21 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

‘’we have a new gardener’’ ‘’ he is not working directly with children’’

A bit late now. I do not see how you can ask this poor guy now because you may have changed your mind on the conditions of employment after employing him.

A CRB is not required for this job.

Like 0      
16 May 2018 4:07 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I think it is a bit rough for a person who maybe at sometime in their life had a brush with the law to be refused the chance of earning an honest living for the rest of their life   That would unfairly discriminate against many in society 

Of course those who have proved they are a risk to children are in a different category 

Like 0      
16 May 2018 9:48 PM by MarbellaRentals Star rating in UK. 8 posts Send private message

MarbellaRentals´s avatar

@johnzx I agree but then I wouldn't want to employ someone with a history of burglary either.

This message was last edited by MarbellaRentals on 16/05/2018.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Wildfire & insurance - 0 posts
Salad cream or Olive Oil - have your eating habits changed? - 12 posts
Just a test for Floella - 7 posts
anti virus AVG2014 - 1 posts
Changing my contact address with Murcia Council? - 2 posts
Nelson at Trafalgar 2013 - 0 posts
broadband speed in Spain - 9 posts
British Couple, Currently living in Canada ~ Healthcare options in Spain ?? - 6 posts
VPN & Netflix - 4 posts
Scam Alert - 4 posts
In the News Today - 2 posts
Cost of living in Spain rocketing! - 1 posts
Buying a car with Italian plates and Insuring etc in Spain - 12 posts
subsidised holidays for pensioners - 2 posts
Social media and job applicants - 4 posts
driving a UK reg car in Spain - 24 posts
FRAUD - SPAM - Private Message - Please do not respond !! - 8 posts
Spain is tightening the belt ! - 0 posts
New Years eve and New years day - 1 posts
ABANDONED HOUSE-IN VALLE DE LOS PINOS-ORIHUELA COSTA/ALICANTE PROVINCE- INFO PLEASE ! - 1 posts
How soon is too soon? - 5 posts
Online shopping - 2 posts
Garage Needed - 0 posts
British expats are too busy to feel homesick- do you agree? - 48 posts
How Nice - 31 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 15

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x