Cost of living in Spain rocketing!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Nov 2013 5:11 PM by panda31 Star rating. 21 posts Send private message

For a while now I have thought things in Spain were a bit pricey and not being a frequent visitor to the UK I didn't realise just how much untill last March when I did make it over.

Also stuff I (used) to buy in Spain for my car, computer, house hold stuff is now bought from the UK, Germany, France etc, A clutch made by LUX in Germany, cost 146€ here and equivelent of 45€ Germany and 52€ in the UK, WHY? Unless I need it urgently I always buy from Northan Europe now as even with shipping added I can save at least 50%.

Shipping by DHL from Germany to Spain 17€, same thing in same box returned by DHL to same place, 56€ !

Thank god for Ebay.

Like 0      
21 Nov 2013 7:09 PM by K 5ive Star rating in Cambrils. 116 posts Send private message

I have long known this! I have a Land Rover and get everything from the UK. All shipped for £12 upto 30 kgs and all items more than half the price of the same items here. Tyres come from UK or Geramny as well.. As for the rest I don't anything here other than food if I can help it. eBay, play and Amazon are my friends. Spanish retail employs the Goose with the golden egg rule or make hay whilst the sun shines and don't worry about the future. It is just plain and simple greed on their part.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Buying a car with Italian plates and Insuring etc in Spain - 12 posts
subsidised holidays for pensioners - 2 posts
Social media and job applicants - 4 posts
driving a UK reg car in Spain - 24 posts
FRAUD - SPAM - Private Message - Please do not respond !! - 8 posts
Spain is tightening the belt ! - 0 posts
New Years eve and New years day - 1 posts
ABANDONED HOUSE-IN VALLE DE LOS PINOS-ORIHUELA COSTA/ALICANTE PROVINCE- INFO PLEASE ! - 1 posts
How soon is too soon? - 5 posts
Online shopping - 2 posts
Garage Needed - 0 posts
British expats are too busy to feel homesick- do you agree? - 48 posts
How Nice - 31 posts
Anybody been in this position - 2 posts
ABANDONED HOUSE -VALLE DE LOS PINOS -ORIHUELA/ALICANTE-info-please ! - 0 posts
Price review on ITP tax payment - 1 posts
Gas Heater Servicing - 5 posts
What is the pay like? - 1 posts
Cheapest Airline? - 12 posts
Cost of advertising on this website - 2 posts
New Spanish laws...... - 24 posts
Public Parking in Guaro - 2 posts
Uploading a photo - 4 posts
Spanish/Gib border control not illegal. - 27 posts
CBL Abogados - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x