Cheapest way to dial uk landlines and mobiles from a spanish landline

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Aug 2013 10:54 AM by carl9 Star rating. 136 posts Send private message

All,

I have a current deal with my internet provider that includes 100m of free UK calls per month. I'm just arranging to switch over to a much better internet tarrif, however this only gives UNLIMITED spainsh calls to Spanish landlines and 15 mins per month to spanish mobiles.

Given we call the UK a lot, we're looking at the most simple way to dial UK landlines an mobiles, while still saving money.

Key here as well as the cost is the simplicity. For example, we don't want to have to keep dialing multiple access numbers and topping up accounts online.

Keen to hear what others do?

Regards, Carl

Like 0      
07 Aug 2013 12:45 PM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

We are on the Costa Blanca. We use Teleast, unlimited broadband, unlimited calls to UK landlines. I can ring other countries including USA.  I pay 28 Euros per month. I will not ring mobiles as it always seems to be expensive.

Ole Communications do a very similar package for just a little more money.

Like 0      
07 Aug 2013 1:48 PM by carl9 Star rating. 136 posts Send private message

Thanks Kev, but the point is I'm with the provider I want to be because of the broadband, I need to find a way to call the UK cheaply using that deal (i.e. the simplest low call service back to the uk).

Carl

Like 0      
07 Aug 2013 2:24 PM by marcbernard Star rating in Marina Alta; Alicant.... 254 posts Send private message

I am sending you a PM

Like 0      
07 Aug 2013 2:46 PM by elaineG Star rating in Spain . 409 posts Send private message

Carl.

You say 'calls from a Spanish landline'  but it appears you have ADSL.  In that case use a VOIP. 

I use www.voipcheap.com. Using that,  calls to fixed lines in UK (and most of the western world) are free, moblies are about 10 cents a minute.  Been with them for about 7 years no problems at all.

Like 0      
13 Aug 2013 1:30 AM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1114 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

If you have a telefonica / Movistar landline you can subscribe to their International Tariff... 7.99€ per month gives you 500 minutes of calls per month to UK landline numbers...

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Transfer of 10k Euros from Spain (La Caixa "Resident" Account) to UK - 7 posts
Table Tennis - 4 posts
Spanish Practice - Atrévete! - 2 posts
Wood prices spain - 4 posts
Sabadellacam - 0 posts
The Costas' Best Towns and Cities - 24 posts
Fit Out Murcia - 0 posts
Gibraltar ownership - is it merely a political distraction? - 12 posts
From USA to Spain.... - 6 posts
FIRST EYE ON SPAIN WEDDING? - 38 posts
Los Alcazares - Are there any traditional 'old town' restaurants within 20/25 mins - 17 posts
Villa or Country House Wanted in Murcia - 0 posts
Renault Trafic T1100 - 0 posts
VISA free travel? - 1 posts
THE INVISIBLE DICTATORSHIP OF KNAVES AND FOOLS - 1 posts
How to change my avatar - 18 posts
Long Term Rentals on EOS - 1 posts
Spanish law regarding communal areas - 1 posts
Balconing - Does this get any coverage back in the UK? - 2 posts
Mortgages on houses with no licenses - 2 posts
New rules for community of owners.Part II - 11 posts
AGM votes - majority or unamimous - 12 posts
Under age drinking at Condado - 6 posts
New rules for community of owners.Part I - 1 posts
Crowd-funding: a solution for Spanish Entrepreneurs? - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x