Distressed Cleaning!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Jul 2007 12:00 AM by brian755 Star rating in your mind and any wh.... 52 posts Send private message

brian755´s avatar
** EDITED ** Please respect terms of posting

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 7/15/2007.

Like 0      
15 Jul 2007 5:33 PM by Jakemanzana Star rating in Manzana 3. 45 posts Send private message

Jakemanzana´s avatar

This sounds like Spam to Me

J

Like 0      
15 Jul 2007 6:46 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
I mentioned before, Justin, that the posts from Brian 755 all seem to have a secondary agenda which borders on advertising.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
15 Jul 2007 8:45 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

15 Jul 2007 8:51 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Hi Candyfloss, were you meaning that I was saying something not nice ? If so, and I offended you with my heightened sense of fair play, I am really sorry..........................there has been toooooo much animosity here lately and I have no wish to cause more.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
15 Jul 2007 9:00 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Karensun,

I have no problem with anyone, never have, however I feel that people should keep their opinions to themselves and if Justin feels that the posts are agains the rules, then fine. I really don't think it is up to anyone else to make comments about someone they do not know. But I feel that the constant put downs of Brian's posts by different sarcastic people are downright unjustified!!

Like 0      
15 Jul 2007 10:13 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Sorry you feel like that Candyfloss, and as I was one of the 'sarcastic' people you refer to I will no longer post.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
15 Jul 2007 10:19 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Karensun

At what point did I actually say that you were sarcastic? I have already pm'd you.

Like 0      
15 Jul 2007 10:40 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Sorry Candyfloss. you used the word sarcastic, but no you didn't actually say directly I was sarcastic.

Please forgive me for being uptight..........it's just with all the messing about during the last few days with one thing or another ( you know what I am refering to ) I feel a bit ???? can't think of an appropriate word!!!

I used to teach communication and psychology so I can recognise hidden agendas and I felt that I was looking at one.

I still feel the same about it, but do not want to antaganise you, or anyone else for that matter and I am ashamed and embarrased by my lack of control regarding saying I would not post.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
15 Jul 2007 11:01 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Karensun,

It's fine...........................

Like 0      
15 Jul 2007 11:26 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

It was probably me who was sarcastic, and I don't really care who thinks what about it either. I agree with Karen on everything except the agenda being "hidden", because it's not. It really gets irritating when you click on a thread because the title implies something possibly worth looking at only to find more garbage. (Incidentally, I never saw the original post on this thread before the team deleted it, so I'm just going on previous ones by the same member). I also agree with Candyfloss, that we shouldn't really air our personal opinions about people we don't know, and generally I would try not to, but I disagree about the put-downs being unjustified because I feel that certain types of posts devalue the forum and what it's meant to be about. I think the fact that the original post on this thread has already been removed speaks for itself.

If this message is deemed inappropriate and to just be adding fuel to the flames, my apologies. And if it gets removed also, I won't be in the least bit offended!

P.S. Please keep posting, Karen!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
16 Jul 2007 9:13 AM by tinto. Star rating in Scotland & Nr Estepo.... 243 posts Send private message

tinto.´s avatar
Couldn't agree more Roberto when you click on a post that looks interesting and has bee hijacked by dribble it is very frustrating

Like 0      
17 Aug 2007 3:14 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
I fidn dat afta too awe free vods 2 menee i staght to dribble miself!!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
03 Sep 2008 2:37 PM by chrisfisher Star rating in Malaga. 36 posts Send private message

chrisfisher´s avatar
i dont understand what this thread is about?

Like 0      
03 Sep 2008 2:56 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Its in the very dim and distant past Chris so i wouldnt worry about it too much. If you see the dates of posting it dates back over a year but the original post was deleted by Moderators as it was deemed to be a commercial post I think.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
03 Sep 2008 5:41 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
Suffice to say, the original poster on this and several other threads didn't understand what this entire forum is about, and, thankfully, seems to have stopped spoiling it for those of us who enjoy it and appreciate it for it's quality and relevance. As Smiley says, don't worry about it. This thread is about nothing!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

lost cousin - 0 posts
Garden furniture table/ chairs loungers etc. - 16 posts
Auntie Em & Kenco - 2 posts
Film Reviews - 48 posts
long term rent - 3 posts
Light fittings - 2 posts
Help with inserting photos - 6 posts
Estate agent fees - 4 posts
legalalising holiday lets - 20 posts
Very short video on driving along the N332 to Alicante airport but funny......... - 6 posts
sea fishing - 13 posts
Almunecar Car-boot Sale - 0 posts
Hi everyone, what a useful site - 4 posts
Sports for kids - 5 posts
Order of Things to do - 4 posts
The page will not fit my screen! - 5 posts
Just saying Hi - 3 posts
Cheap Flights To Alicante - 0 posts
Hello from sunny Scarborough - 29 posts
Glad i found this Site!! - 3 posts
Has anyone else lost their forums? - 15 posts
LAS NIETAS, SUCINA - 0 posts
New to Eye on Spain - 2 posts
New Irish - 9 posts
SOLICITOR FEES FOR SETTING UP UTILITY ACCOUNTS Etc - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 16

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x