Glad i found this Site!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Jul 2007 12:00 AM by SIMONE12 Star rating in DEVON. 23 posts Send private message

Hi everyone just registered, my name is Simon, i bought an of plan property in Nov 2005 in Duquesa Village Phase 3 block 21, i bought this for investment to make a few quid i did this through ADH the completion date was set at Sep 2007 ive had it on sale also with ADH from March 2007 but heard absolutly nothing! Recently ive rang ADH to see how things were going e.g has there been any intrest? And they told me my asking price was to high? I told them that they set the price and they never let me know it was to high, because i rang them, and then they told me the developer was behind and my apartment wont be ready to at least  02 Nov and the whole of phase 3 wont be ready till Jully next year! It to say the least is turning into a bit of a nightmare as i do need to sell as i cant really afford to complete. Im glad ive found this site so i have people to talk to and read good advice. Please could any1 tell me if they have an apartment in block 21 phase 3? and if they have a completion date? Also wheres the best place to sell? And has any1 else bought off plan from ADH? Thank you people for ur time and sorry for all the questions, hope some1 can help Cheers Simon

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 6:21 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi SIMONE12

Firstly, welcome to Eye on Spain!

Sorry to here about your problems with selling, such a shame you can't complete and enjoy your property in Spain.

Have a look on the Development Forum, your urbanisation may already be listed and your can chat to others.

If it's not, list it and others will soon join in.

Also, Justin the site owner has a place on the site where you can advertise your sale, check this out,

But for now...................... enjoy chatting to everyone!

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 6:34 PM by SIMONE12 Star rating in DEVON. 23 posts Send private message

Thanks for the reply FibbyUK i am still tempted to leave for Spain but dealing with morgages etc in Spain scares me!! I will chat in the development section Thanks again

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 7:06 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Hi Simone12

Have just responded to you on the development forum - go check it out!

And also check with the developers' bank re mortgage, if you are in the position where you have to complete.  I think they have changed the bank from the one we took our mortgage with in the second phase, but it may well be worth checking out - at least if you can stretch it for a while, while the market picks up!  Which it looks to be doing!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Has anyone else lost their forums? - 15 posts
LAS NIETAS, SUCINA - 0 posts
New to Eye on Spain - 2 posts
New Irish - 9 posts
SOLICITOR FEES FOR SETTING UP UTILITY ACCOUNTS Etc - 10 posts
looking for long term rental property in costa del sol - 7 posts
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY, EOS! - 43 posts
Calahonda area restaurants - - 5 posts
Your Help please. - 27 posts
Mazarron anyone? - 103 posts
Asturias, N332 Punta Prima, Costa Blanca - 4 posts
Adorable puppies urgently need a home please - 4 posts
El Ejército del Aire - Spanish Equivalent to Red Arrows - 8 posts
DOLORES - New to the forum. - 2 posts
El Pinet update on refunds! - 7 posts
Hacienda Casares - new to site - 5 posts
La Duquesa - 1 posts
Woody - 0 posts
Which Broadband - 3 posts
Phase Two will noty be ready by March - 1 posts
medical support - 2 posts
Looking for long term Rental URGENT!! from 08.08.07 - 9 posts
Algorfa - 82 posts
New features coming.... - 54 posts
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x