contacting Endesa how??

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Jul 2012 8:29 PM by surina Star rating in Barking, Essex. 23 posts Send private message

I have read the blogs about contacting Endesa from England but have experienced the same problems. I need to change my electricity tariff as I am paying too much but the website is a nightmare and the phone number is unobtainable. Has anybody got any idea of how to contact them? The blogs I read said that they keep you waiting on the phone and I just cannot find any e-mail address. Any help would be great. Thanks a lot.

Like 0      
07 Aug 2012 4:17 PM by karename Star rating. 26 posts Send private message

i had the same problem contacting them from australia,i eventually found a webpage for the headquarters but this site seems to have disapeared from the net,however i used this number 935074753 from oz and got through but i dont know if you can still use it.

the new customer service number is 800 760 333,but could you access that from the UK.

other numbers to try are 902 52 5852  or 902 509 509 but i couldnt phone these numbers from the uk

as i am typing this too you,i have been on hold with endesa for nearly half an hour and i am in spain.

the only way to contact them on line is through the website and you have to registar and that is easier said than done !!!!!!!!!

if you have no luck or find the website a nightmare private message me and i will try to help further

regards karen

Like 0      
07 Aug 2012 4:36 PM by surina Star rating in Barking, Essex. 23 posts Send private message

Thanks for the reply. I am in England, my husband has cancer and we cannot visit the apartment now for some time. I am aware that other people have had this problem so will try again to phone them. This is ridiculous, I just can't understand why the 'customer service' number just is unobtainable but thank you for your input. I hope to have some better news soon. This is giving me a headache.

Like 0      
07 Aug 2012 4:57 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

If you don't have any luck being able to contact on the other numbers from O/S Spain try 935 094000. 

Its Endesa helpline based in Barcelona but is for all of Spain and they have (did have anuway) a help service in English

Like 0      
07 Aug 2012 5:06 PM by karename Star rating. 26 posts Send private message

thanks

i will try that aswell.im still on hold !!!!!!

Like 0      
07 Aug 2012 5:12 PM by surina Star rating in Barking, Essex. 23 posts Send private message

Sorry to be a pain but yes I got through on that last number in Barcelona (hooray) but it was a Spanish answer-machine and I cannot speak Spanish. I think he was giving me the numbers for various areas in Spain. I have asked a Spanish friend if she could help but she gave up herself. Perhaps I will try the website again but I think they are asking me to go for paperless billing. What a nightmare. We have a 2 bedroom apartment with potencia for a villa and all I want to do is get them to change it but I think this is not possible for me. But I will try again.

Like 0      
07 Aug 2012 5:24 PM by surina Star rating in Barking, Essex. 23 posts Send private message

Well I tried the website and they don't accept my CUPS although that is on the bill, they don't aceept our phone number or our mobile phone number - What a terrible system. I can't even send them a bad review because I can't get through to them.

Like 0      
07 Aug 2012 5:29 PM by karename Star rating. 26 posts Send private message

when you registar online ,you wont get a bill in the post only online,its an annoying process to get on line,but by all accounts when you do it works well,i  havent managed to do it successfully.i have filled in the form ,then they told me by email,which you cant reply too that they couldnt find my nie number in the database, even though its on my bill !!still trying with that one,

i have found another number for endesa headquarters with a real person on the end ,however nobody spoke english so maybe your friend could give this number a go,912 13 10 00

after all my waitng on line ,i got cut off !!!!!!!!

Like 0      
07 Aug 2012 5:33 PM by karename Star rating. 26 posts Send private message

at the end of your cups number there will be some letters example ebof, it looks like the letter o but its a nought ,have u access to a friends spanish telephone numbers

Like 0      
07 Aug 2012 5:33 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Not that it’s a help here, but I have been an on-line Endesa customer, with three accounts (mine and 2 sons) for several  years, and for me,  it’s been great.

It was a little complicated to set up through as I remember, but worth the effort.

Like 0      
07 Aug 2012 5:44 PM by karename Star rating. 26 posts Send private message

if you are changing your potencia .you may need a new bulitin ,which involves an electrician to look at your exsisting appliances tha run off electricity,in essence you are making a new contract with them and they may want to check the wiring and the icp switch,i say may because like all things here nothing is certain.there are companies that will do this for you,but off course hey will charge.i havent used one ass yet so i cant recommend any one

Like 0      
07 Aug 2012 6:12 PM by surina Star rating in Barking, Essex. 23 posts Send private message

Thanks again for the blogs. I will try again with the website. It's frustrating when you spend days trying to get things sorted but I can see that I am not alone.

Like 0      
07 Aug 2012 8:00 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi There

If you are living in the UK,there are some companies who will help you for a fee.Some forum members have used this company in the past. I think this is the best solution for you,I am afraid.

http://www.myelectricsinspain.com/index.html#.UCFUQvbiYl8

Regards

Nigel

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

MOPED DRIVING LICENCE. - 2 posts
Olympics on T.V. - 1 posts
Fools in the Pool - 11 posts
Spanish motorway robberies on british tourist etc - 105 posts
Where to buy TV accessories/cables etc - 1 posts
Last Olympic satellite UK TV update - FTA, Freesat & Sky - 0 posts
How do I stop this nonsence - 29 posts
pool - 0 posts
Banks - What can we do? - 0 posts
Taking a UK mobile phone to Spain. - 8 posts
- 0 posts
How do I delete a previous thread? - 0 posts
SAT NAV - 2 posts
Underhand Shenanigans in Formentera del Segura - 0 posts
Brits urged to take out travel insurance as hospitalisation cases soar - 12 posts
Getting rid of a bad administrator. - 32 posts
No transfer document!! - 0 posts
Not looking good - 9 posts
Any vans with space from Valladolid to Alicante? - 0 posts
disabled and looking for a new life in torrevieja-am I crazy or can I actually do this? - 3 posts
Certificate of Non-Residence - 13 posts
OH DEAR, SPAIN ASKING FOR FULL GOVERNMENT BAIL OUT - 1 posts
Driving license - 6 posts
a uk debt - 14 posts
We save people 40% - 60% on the cost of fuel guaranteed - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 13

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x