Will there be compensation for BB users from Spannish Network suppiers

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Oct 2011 12:00 AM by D_B_S Star rating. 178 posts Send private message

Does anyone know the situation regarding compensation from Service Suppliers in Spain after the days of downtime experienced by anyone using Blackberry services.

My local supplier in Dubai - Etisalat is providing 3-days of free service - what of the other suppliers in Europe?

David

Like 0      
13 Oct 2011 6:46 PM by D_B_S Star rating. 178 posts Send private message

Should have headed this Supliers rather than Suppiers - just off to dinner at the local Pakistani Restaraunt of thinking of my stomach.

David

Like 0      
13 Oct 2011 9:39 PM by lobin Star rating. 256 posts Send private message

Movistar has announced a reduction of three days from this month's bill for Blackberry users.  Orange is considering this but will probably follow suit.   I know nothing about Vodafone.

Like 0      
13 Oct 2011 9:54 PM by D_B_S Star rating. 178 posts Send private message

Good on Spain -- UK suppliers still dragging their feet!

Why aren't I supprised !! - rip off Britain lives on companes and Government.

Now wonder most want to live somewhere else even if the temp was 36C today.

David

Like 0      
14 Oct 2011 3:18 PM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar

How sad it is when you can't live three days without bb.

Like 0      
14 Oct 2011 8:44 PM by D_B_S Star rating. 178 posts Send private message

Sad no -- disappointed that a service I rely on to run my investment business was not available especially when availability and security is a USP over other suppliers.

I expect a service I pay for to be available when I need it -- BB or any other service. If it's not then I want recompense As it so happens I was unable to bid at a property auction taking place in London when I'm based in Dubai and as such missed some properties with good rental and development potential.

Still the service is back and there will be more property to buy next week. Have a good weekend we are halfway through ours (Friday and Satureday) and tomorrow it's a sailing day with good winds and 36C temps.

David

Like 0      
15 Oct 2011 2:45 PM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar

d.b.s is one of the saddest on the forum. All he thinks about is his own greed and that's the thing that has taken the world to almost bankruptcy. Hold your head in shame.

Like 0      
15 Oct 2011 2:51 PM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar

D.B.S is one of the saddest, greedy induviduals that has taken the world into near bancruptcy. He and the rest of the leaches should hang thier heads in shame

Like 0      
15 Oct 2011 3:13 PM by D_B_S Star rating. 178 posts Send private message

What an interesting response to my wanting the service I pay for.

looks like a bit -- maybe a lot -- of jeaously to me. Sure I worked in Banking in New York until an event called 9/11 took place when i re-evaluated what I was doing and retired. I now use my investment properties to provide home for some 40 people/families in London and a further 20 in other places around the world.I also use the income for my own and use by other family members.All properties are 100% owned by me using my own cash - no loans involved. Until last year we owned several properties in Spain (Barca and Mallorca) hence the reason I subscribe to EoS (I also think the collective wisdom of the subscribers is well worth tapping into). These were sold to reinvest in the Australian market (the land of my birth).

I'm happy that I provide for me and mine. Spent the day sailing my yatch (which I also own) and will be going to the snowdome later for a spot of skiing. I would think most sane people would be happy for me.

Enjoy your weekend.

BTW have input this on my BB as a PC does not fit into the pockets of my designer shorts.

David

Like 0      
15 Oct 2011 8:16 PM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar

So very sad all profit at no expense to the person who has to rent from him. No jeaously  here just a clear concience. I lack nothing and am not interested in the trappings of a show off. I f at the the n we are both happy so be it. I have never made a profit out of my fellow man and hve live a full life So you get off in your sailing in your sad designer clothes

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Need the help of you lovely people - 8 posts
NON RESIDENT PROPERTY OWNERS SPANISH TAX - 0 posts
Longish-term budget accomodation - 5 posts
Does anyone know where you can take olives to be processed into oil? - 6 posts
SLEEPLESS - 9 posts
Biggest Idiot On The Planet - 12 posts
What has gone wrong with the Bono? - 11 posts
Property Insurance - 4 posts
Yamaha FX160HO Cruiser Jet Ski for sale - 1 posts
can anyone help us - 1 posts
Life in Spain - 4 posts
TRAVEL HELP PLEASE - 3 posts
Non Resident Tax - 4 posts
Communities and free range dogs - 9 posts
Flies, Damned Flies! - 7 posts
Justin! Where Are You? - 4 posts
WAITING TIMES FOR AN OPERATION IN SPAIN - 4 posts
Party lines in Spain, or just crossed?? - 1 posts
Why so tolerant of noise - 11 posts
Another great holiday over - 3 posts
New spanish in the forum - 9 posts
How long to swap UK licence for Spanish one? - 21 posts
Setting up as a Taxi Driver - 3 posts
watch football in spain - 0 posts
BAG A BARGAIN? - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x