sick of england

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Jul 2011 7:29 AM by bowman1 Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

thankyou finally got to know more from someone not taking the micky i don,t cheat the benefit system and never will i cannot help being ill but i will bear in mind what you said about waiting till kids get older

Like 0      
15 Jul 2011 9:45 AM by TP1 Star rating in Milton Keynes and Ca.... 161 posts Send private message

.... and are you and your other half going to try and get a job? or still rely on the state?

Like 0      
15 Jul 2011 9:51 AM by bowman1 Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

my hubby is very ill but i am waiting the outcome of my results and if i don,t get a job due to ill health then it as nothing to do with you or anybody else as stated before none of us know when illness takes over it could happen to anyone and if i cannot return to work then yes i will be getting handouts but still only topped up by hubby pension so i still do not scrounge all the benefit others have done before me and are still doing

Like 0      
15 Jul 2011 9:55 AM by TP1 Star rating in Milton Keynes and Ca.... 161 posts Send private message

But you can both work in Spain

This message was last edited by TP1 on 15/07/2011.

This message was last edited by TP1 on 15/07/2011.

Like 0      
15 Jul 2011 10:02 AM by bowman1 Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

i was hoping a different climate might of helped but you seem to judge me like the rest of the scroungers at least i did,nt sit on my backside all my life and as for what job does a 4 year old do try asking farmers and they will tell you everyone mucks in on farms no matter hew old you are

Like 0      
15 Jul 2011 10:29 AM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 470 posts Send private message

This message was last edited by rod on 15/07/2011.

Like 0      
15 Jul 2011 8:20 PM by wend691 Star rating in Lincoln & Rojales (C.... 179 posts Send private message

Rod ... you appear to have edited to the point of being speechless!!!!! 

Like 0      
15 Jul 2011 10:19 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

wend691

Perhaps bowman1's posts have rendered him speechless.

Like 0      
15 Jul 2011 10:27 PM by wend691 Star rating in Lincoln & Rojales (C.... 179 posts Send private message

heehee Sandra ... that was EXACTLY what I was thinking

Like 0      
15 Jul 2011 10:38 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 470 posts Send private message

No ladies i just couldn,t be ar--d

Like 0      
16 Jul 2011 1:31 AM by bowman1 Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

omg what a lot of nasty people use this site hope you have all heard the saying what goes around comes around because one day you or somebody you love could end up like us seems to me you don,t have a decent bone in your bodies so god help you

This message was last edited by bowman1 on 16/07/2011.

Like 0      
16 Jul 2011 4:08 AM by Bigwilly Star rating in Spain of course. 118 posts Send private message

Funny thing is

these people are not nasty

they are a really good bunch and much nicer than many of the assholes you will meet in spain.

Like 0      
16 Jul 2011 8:20 AM by Jon07 Star rating in Sydney. 84 posts Send private message

I picked this thread as a PRANK from the set go.

The originator must be delighted by the response !

Jon

Like 0      
16 Jul 2011 1:12 PM by Bigwilly Star rating in Spain of course. 118 posts Send private message

i dont think it is

i think they are serious

Like 0      
16 Jul 2011 2:02 PM by camille Star rating in West Yorkshire & Her.... 121 posts Send private message

camille´s avatar

It's so enteraining I can't help giggling lol

Like 0      
16 Jul 2011 3:20 PM by bowman1 Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

now,t like kicking a person when down on there luck does,nt give much hope for rest of them then

Like 0      
16 Jul 2011 3:53 PM by campoman Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

Ann have you tried asking the nasty drug dealer next door for some funny fags  ;)  I have heard they can help a lot with the pain, you may even be able to manage a  little part time  job !! anyway i have told everyone at work about your problems  and they feel very sorry for you having  had to sit around  all day watching telly  for the last 9 yrs,  and  you will be pleased to hear we  had a whip round  and have  got enough money together  to buy 3 one way flights to North East Kenya  !  I understand its VERY hot there and it  has not rained for years !!!, so should be perfect for you, you will even get FREE FOOD !!! sent out by our goverment !!! and no rent/rates ,water/ elecricity bills, tv licence ,heating costs......you cant live cheaper than that anywhere !!

Like 0      
16 Jul 2011 4:06 PM by bowman1 Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

so sorry you feel that way but i did,nt sit around whatching telly for 9 years i was looking after kids and a sick hubby while i was still working i had to give up work due to my own health suffering 6 years ago and as for the druggie i don,t live next door to him anymore because i moved away from the asshole but you can carry ontaking the p..s because one day you might need help but i was,nt asking you to dig in your pockets i was asking for advice which i got from someone else but thought i would just watch this space to see what comments there was but like i said before now,t like kicking somebody when there down

Like 0      
16 Jul 2011 5:16 PM by roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

roberto´s avatar
Moderator: surely many of these new members are posting from the same IP? I know it's silly season, but this is crazy!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
16 Jul 2011 7:23 PM by camille Star rating in West Yorkshire & Her.... 121 posts Send private message

camille´s avatar

Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

selling our restaurant - 0 posts
not wanting to pay commisions - 4 posts
Selling Opportunities - 0 posts
property - 1 posts
NEED A GOOD RENTAL AGENT IN MIJAS COSTA - 6 posts
Algorfa,Costa Blanca School - 0 posts
holiday in malaga august 2011 - 2 posts
Starting new business selling/installing IP Security Cameras in Malaga Area - 10 posts
illegal homes in spain 4 - 0 posts
EX16 now EX19 Fee increases - 0 posts
Andalucia, Increases in water charges. - 0 posts
Problems with SKY+ - 4 posts
HiFX to charge - 17 posts
Objection to AGM Minutes - 3 posts
Cheap 7 Seater for sale in Murcia - No more car rental - 0 posts
COURT CASE VICTORY - 11 posts
restaurants estepona - 2 posts
Vodaphone doesn't accept the NIE for smartphone? - 3 posts
The Latest on Paramount - 0 posts
Bull running in Calaspara. - 0 posts
Anyone Living Around Benahavis or in Los Arqueros, La Quinta etc Resorts ?? - 3 posts
Insurance for UK property when in Spain - 9 posts
thinking of moving!! - 0 posts
La Siesta, Denia - insolvent developer and bank! - 0 posts
The Wok in La Cala - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 118

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x