sick of england

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Jul 2011 11:41 AM by Toddie Star rating in Nr Elche Alicante Hu.... 107 posts Send private message

Yes Jon, as a couple we budget perfectly well on a 1.000.00 euros a month, but we do own our property, It would also depend on the area as well, inland is less expensive as you are not paying tourist rates etc etc !!

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 11:41 AM by Toddie Star rating in Nr Elche Alicante Hu.... 107 posts Send private message

Yes Jon, as a couple we budget perfectly well on a 1.000.00 euros a month, but we do own our property, It would also depend on the area as well, inland is less expensive as you are not paying tourist rates etc etc !!

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 11:43 AM by Sanchez1 Star rating. 853 posts Send private message

14 Jul 2011 11:48 AM by camille Star rating in West Yorkshire & Her.... 121 posts Send private message

camille´s avatar

Think I have to agree Sanchez1

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 11:59 AM by camille Star rating in West Yorkshire & Her.... 121 posts Send private message

camille´s avatar

Thankyou Bowman1 for the 'lovely' (not) pm you just sent me!!!!!

You wouldn't be able to 'scrounge' anything from the Spanish government & I didn't slate you for that as that couldn't happen (only in UK)!!!

My simple point is

If you can work to support yourself in Spain you can work to support yourself in the UK.

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 12:02 PM by Toddie Star rating in Nr Elche Alicante Hu.... 107 posts Send private message

Think you two maybe correct.

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 12:03 PM by bowman1 Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

are as i stated cammile doctors orders state not fit for work due to ill health but sun would help if i could fund it myself and find work over there i don,t want to end up in a wheelchair over here in a couple of years like my doctor said would happen if i carried on working to earn a living here ann

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 12:15 PM by DavyD Star rating in Livingston, Scotland. 11 posts Send private message

Can I suggest that the cheapest option for you then Ann would be to spend your next dole check on a sun lamp, a yukka plant and a pair of "Ray Bans" and stay where you are ?

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 12:16 PM by Toddie Star rating in Nr Elche Alicante Hu.... 107 posts Send private message

Just wondering bowman 1, if you are to sick to work in the UK  how are you going to afford to pay for the healthcare here in Spain ?  Something else you really need to consider ! 

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 12:25 PM by bowman1 Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

ha davyd seems you peeeeeeeed off about my messages don,t get a dole cheque as you stated sun lamp not any good and like i said before i have paid my due,s in this country but seems people like you just think everyone on dole are scoungers and yes to other reply i know you have to pay health care in another country i am not as stupid as you think all this was just for some posative info not to cause people to get annoyed but seems people here are too quick to jump

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 12:37 PM by camille Star rating in West Yorkshire & Her.... 121 posts Send private message

camille´s avatar

Lol my name is easy enough to spell or you could copy it from my post!

Maybe a job in a tanning salon?

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 12:40 PM by Toddie Star rating in Nr Elche Alicante Hu.... 107 posts Send private message

You asked for advice and have been given it !!   You seem to have a very angry attitude, why ask for advice if you dont like the answers, and if you already know that answers why ask the questions in the first place ??   This has to be a wind up.

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 12:40 PM by bowman1 Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

ha camille yes i know it,s easy to spell finger got stuck tanning studio no good as too old and not good looking anymore due to wrinkles

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 12:43 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 468 posts Send private message

JUSTIN

BAN THIS PRATT PLEASE

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 12:45 PM by camille Star rating in West Yorkshire & Her.... 121 posts Send private message

camille´s avatar

JUSTIN

BAN THIS PRATT PLEASE

It's the pm's I object to!

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 12:47 PM by bowman1 Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

ha toddie have i put your nose out of joint sorry about that but i wanted good advice not stupid advice all i wanted was to get to know how much it costs to move to spain and if i did return back to work here to fund my dream what would it take money and bill wise to survive over there i am not a scrounger who lives just on the dole i paid my way from a very young age i was told by my doctor that a country with sun would help ease my arthritus and help me work alot longer than here in england not ready for knackers yard yet but i think you lot would put me down anyway

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 12:48 PM by Marysafc Star rating in Harrow and Peñiscola. 113 posts Send private message

Surely when it rains in winter, as it did quite a lot last winter, it would make your arthritis worse! And when it gets hot in the summer us Brits find that uncomfortable as well! Try and remember what it was like in April here.

You would probably help your case more if you wrote out on paper first what you wanted to say and then typed it up, it would then give you a chance to read, correct and make sure it says what you want to say.

The advice given is good but you can't just take out the bits you like and ignore the negatives.

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 12:48 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 468 posts Send private message

Sorry spelling is as bad as BOWMAN

PRAT

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 12:51 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 468 posts Send private message

You can come and cut our LAWNS in Spain

Give me your address and I will send you a pair of scissors

Like 0      
14 Jul 2011 12:55 PM by bowman1 Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

not that stupid rod i was taking the good advice with the bad advice but seems i have made alot of you angry i did,nt intend for this to be a slanging match and as you all seem to think i am a pratt i am like you lot just airing my points on this forum

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

selling our restaurant - 0 posts
not wanting to pay commisions - 4 posts
Selling Opportunities - 0 posts
property - 1 posts
NEED A GOOD RENTAL AGENT IN MIJAS COSTA - 6 posts
Algorfa,Costa Blanca School - 0 posts
holiday in malaga august 2011 - 2 posts
Starting new business selling/installing IP Security Cameras in Malaga Area - 10 posts
illegal homes in spain 4 - 0 posts
EX16 now EX19 Fee increases - 0 posts
Andalucia, Increases in water charges. - 0 posts
Problems with SKY+ - 4 posts
HiFX to charge - 17 posts
Objection to AGM Minutes - 3 posts
Cheap 7 Seater for sale in Murcia - No more car rental - 0 posts
COURT CASE VICTORY - 11 posts
restaurants estepona - 2 posts
Vodaphone doesn't accept the NIE for smartphone? - 3 posts
The Latest on Paramount - 0 posts
Bull running in Calaspara. - 0 posts
Anyone Living Around Benahavis or in Los Arqueros, La Quinta etc Resorts ?? - 3 posts
Insurance for UK property when in Spain - 9 posts
thinking of moving!! - 0 posts
La Siesta, Denia - insolvent developer and bank! - 0 posts
The Wok in La Cala - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 118

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x