furniture and lighting suppliers costa blanca

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Mar 2011 12:00 AM by jc1962 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi new member,

Only just finding my way round site, but if any one could give me some advice regards furnishing my new apartment in villa martin area

I would be most grateful, I am coming over on the 28th march and want to be getting my lights fitted at least almost immediately

This message was last edited by jc1962 on 20/03/2011.

Like 0      
22 Mar 2011 9:56 AM by elricho Star rating in York. 34 posts Send private message

Hi New Member,

For our apartment in Algorfa we used DFS down in San Javier. We were very happy with what they did for us.

Like 0      
23 Mar 2011 11:25 PM by Daveline Star rating in Lancashire & Orihuel.... 44 posts Send private message

Hi, have a look at Brico House on the main road from Villamartin to La Zenia. Its in the small shopping complex near Lidl on the traffic island next to the motorway toll both.

They have most electrical appliances at very reasonable prices, can't help with furniture though!!

Regards

Dave

Like 0      
23 Mar 2011 11:36 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Brico House has closed down.  They had a "closing down" sale a few weeks ago.

As you have no lights I assume it is a new build.  There are several companies that do complete fittings and furniture packs.  Arca Immobiliaria will kit out the entire place and fit lights/cooker/furniture etc.  They even hang curtains.  Some of the stuff is the typical poor quality holiday home fittings but you can mix and match and they have some pretty good stuff.  It is on the road past the market in Torrevieja.  website here

DFS has already been mentioned.

There's also Furniture Overseas - website here 

There's a few others around as well.  

Like 0      
24 Mar 2011 1:03 AM by david & ellie Star rating. 82 posts Send private message

I know they've been mentioned already but we recently used DFS (in February 2011) to fit out our apartment.  We dealt with Paul who was brilliant.  Very helpful and efficient.  He and his staff were happy to chat things through on the phone and email prices, images etc.

Like 0      
24 Mar 2011 9:04 AM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 689 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Hi - Brico House is still open and everything is reduced by 30% as part of their closing down sale, so you should be able to get lots of the bits and pieces you always need when kitting out a new house.  I think they are closing in May but stock is already looking pretty limited in places. 

There is also a lovely light showroom on the N332 just beside the Cabo Roig (Pyramid) roundabout.  I think that if you spend over a certain amount (about 100 - 150€??) then they will come out and fit them for free.  Most of the lighting and furniture shops will deliver and fit things almost immediately.

If you are on a budget then there is a great second-hand shop in San Miguel - the Second Hand Warehouse.

Enjoy your new home - and welcome to the neighbourhood!!

Like 0      
24 Mar 2011 9:16 AM by gcarton Star rating. 144 posts Send private message

IKEA in Murcia? They also do van rental as well as assembly if required.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Literally lost the thread ! - 5 posts
contract required - 5 posts
Metal Hand rail - 0 posts
air strikes - 3 posts
Good body shop, costa del sol? - 4 posts
Community insurance - 1 posts
I Have a 7.5ton Van Returning From Alicante, Spain On 03rd April - 1 posts
Number of Vice Presidents? - 2 posts
confused about freeview, freesat, hd etc - 9 posts
Still Impressed by the Spanish Health System? - 24 posts
part exchange property - 1 posts
Tax on El Hacho area - 3 posts
Airport Transfer legalities?? - 22 posts
SKY/Freesat & Broadband - 2 posts
Legal lookie lookie men? - 6 posts
Blogs - 3 posts
Libya: What lousy timing - 40 posts
Dacion: any advice? - 6 posts
Time Capsules - 2 posts
Cheap flights? - 2 posts
Help needed re European Enforcement Order - 34 posts
Looking for a leaflet company - 3 posts
Guardamar to Tabarca Island - 5 posts
non resident tax - 7 posts
Dickmanns Car Hire Alicante Airport - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x