Advice on spanish taxes

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Aug 2010 12:00 AM by kernow24 Star rating. 105 posts Send private message

We have a house in Manilva which since we completed on over 2 years ago, has been a complete nightmare. (have made many posts for advice and help over that period)

We have never received any rent on this property as the tenant we had for 1 year never paid us anything and we finally paid her to leave!!! the house has lots of ongoing problems and we are trying to get help to hand the keys back under the dracion de pago (but despite asking for legal help, still havent been able to acheive this as the bank wont accept it)

I have now realised we might have to do something about paying taxes (despite never having received any income from the property)

Could someone please point us in the right direction as to how and if we have to do this.  We  live in the UK

Many thanks 

Like 0      
08 Aug 2010 11:44 AM by Jontymellor Star rating in Warrington & Cabo R.... 144 posts Send private message

I own a property and not being a resident, even though I don't rent mine out, still need to pay tax, I use my lawyer to do this, it is a tax paid  by the owners, so my wife and I have to pay it, the lawyer charges 75e each, and the charge, that depends on the value I believe, ours was around 40e each.

Like 0      
08 Aug 2010 9:14 PM by leswill Star rating. 120 posts Send private message

We offer a competitive price of just £50 to submit the necessary paperwork and pay the relevant taxes.  Have a look at our website ( also have many recommendations/links on this forum).  www. spain214.com

Like 0      
08 Aug 2010 9:23 PM by Sanchez1 Star rating. 853 posts Send private message

Leswill,

Is the £50 fee for non-resident tax returns?  Do you do resident tax returns and how much do you charge?

Read my blog: Spain Money Saving Tips and Offers 

Use TransferWise to send money abroad. A lot cheaper than the bank and other online currency exchanges!.

Like 0      
08 Aug 2010 9:28 PM by leswill Star rating. 120 posts Send private message

Hello Sanchez the £50 fee is for non resident tax returns on  a property in 2 names.  Have a look at the website for more info or PM me. Sorry I do not do resident returns at the moment.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

bank charge, can anyone help ? - 1 posts
"Hello?'the voice from Northeast - 1 posts
Death Of A Tenant - 1 posts
need to put fire inset in fireplace-winter months to keep warm - 3 posts
SELLING A PROPERTY - 3 posts
7.5 Tonne truck has to go. - 2 posts
MOT in Gibraltar - 4 posts
directions from Ikea back to Condado. - 0 posts
2620 - 0 posts
6 Month Rental Request - Advice Please! - 6 posts
A bit of help needed please - 8 posts
Advertising Information - 2 posts
Hola Everyone :) - 1 posts
Gas Plancha required also Coffee Machine - 3 posts
Delivery to UK - 0 posts
Spain flights 2011 - 3 posts
what does "eres una máquinba" mean - 4 posts
Best Tariff = Iberdrola - 14 posts
last two electricity bills have been estimated??!! - 13 posts
Ubiquitous Mortgages - 2 posts
Hotels in Seville - 6 posts
Spanish propertyowned by a UK Company - 1 posts
Murcia region info - 2 posts
cost of a 4,4kw electricity unit with endesa - 1 posts
the uk gov. stealing money off the poorest - 61 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x