Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Aug 2010 12:00 AM by pinhead Star rating. 33 posts Send private message

This is a post from costa calida blogger,

http://costa-calida-events.blogspot.com/

Thats me!  I would like to help inform people about the Costa Calida (warm coast) in Murcia

Please add your thoughts and knowledge and help me to help other while on holiday in our beautiful region.

live entertainment

Every Sun From: Sunday 9 August 2009 To: Sunday 29 August 2010

Every Sunday there will be a different live act and a BBQ with tickets priced at €5. Taking place at La Batalla, Avenida de las Americas, Roldan. BBQ from 18:00 with the music from 20:00, booking advisable. For further inforamtion contact Lisa Tel: 630 914 073..

Like 0      
03 Aug 2010 11:14 PM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

For anybody interested in going further inland, I have written a blog describing life and events in Jumilla. 

August is a good time to visit my local town as we have the renowned Fiesta de la Vendimia (fancy having red wine thrown over you?)  the National Folklore Festival, Fiesta de Moros y Cristianos and finally the Fiesta de la Virgen de la Asunción, the patroness of Jumilla.

To see upcoming events go to www.spainuncovered.com.  You can also request our regular newsletter via the Contact page on my website. 

I would be grateful for any comments, and hope to see some of you at the Vendimia!

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
04 Aug 2010 11:55 AM by AngloINFO Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

For comprehensive information on the Murcia region go to AngloINFO for Costa Calida.

• The AngloFILE business directory contains a comprehensive directory of English-speaking businesses offering services within the Murcia region
  • A clear, concise and detailed local reference library of INFOrmation Pages on the essential issues that an expatriate needs to understand
  • Local free classified advertisements for private individuals to sell anything (legal of course)
  • Local discussions, allowing the community to share ideas, share support and exchange experiences
  • A comprehensive What's On Guide with free event listing service
  • Also a number of additional services including News, Weather exchange rates and much more

Why not add you events, sell your unwanted items or find a bargain!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

cost of a 4,4kw electricity unit with endesa - 1 posts
the uk gov. stealing money off the poorest - 61 posts
Spanish Car HPI check - 1 posts
BANK GUARANTEES PETITION - LEY 57/68 - 85 posts
EHIC for Spanish Nationals - 7 posts
ice cream - 5 posts
BANK GUARANTEES PETITION - LEY 57/68 - 2 posts
spanish lessons - 3 posts
FREE HEALTHCARE? - 8 posts
Internet Savvy Person Wanted - 4 posts
ESCUDERO PROMOTORS - 3 posts
can I ask the elecricity & water company to do a real reading before renters move in my apt? - 1 posts
Car Recovery from Malaga to Orihuela - 2 posts
Nationwide changes - 79 posts
Success claiming under a bank guarantee - 41 posts
driving in alicante city - 2 posts
Registration for Municipal Election - 2 posts
RYANAIR WINTER FLIGHTS TO MURCIA - 23 posts
QUOTES PLEASE FOR CUPBOARD UNDER STAIRS INSIDE JARDINES APARTMENT - 3 posts
hello - 1 posts
Non-Payers on Community - What are the Options - 8 posts
Ryan Air Rip-Off - 54 posts
punta prima - 4 posts
cam bank charge pentioners 13,000euro intrest for morgage late payment - 3 posts
Are Lilos Illegal In Spain - 21 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x