Security Grills

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Apr 2007 12:00 AM by KC60 Star rating in Sunderland / Balsic.... 139 posts Send private message

KC60´s avatar

Hello to everyone.

I have a property in Balsicas on the costa calida, just 10 mins from San Javier airport.  I have been looking on the net to source a firm / company to do security doors / grills.  Does anyone know of a firm or tradesman in this area.

We only just purchased the property in March, but the builders prices are Extortionate.

Like 0      
27 Apr 2007 10:14 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Hola

Think you'd be better off posting this in Message Threads for Property Crime in Spain

http://www.eyeonspain.com/Secure/ForumThreads.aspx?&dev=FB37&name=Property%20Crime%20in%20Spain

as this is general chit chat & it's getting used for other things as often it's right at the top.

Like 0      
28 Apr 2007 1:16 PM by Fruit Star rating in Costa Calidia - Murc.... 74 posts Send private message

Fruit´s avatar

Hi, I'm replying here are this is where the question has been posted, but regarding your grills, If you go onto the 3319 towards Murcia and come off just after the white windmill there is a trailer there advertising grills and flyscreens. The company have their telephone number on the side of it. My friends have used them and they are reasonable and quick. Hope this helps....enjoy Spain..

This message was last edited by Fruit on 4/28/2007.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

wok buffet san javier? - 25 posts
new air line - 5 posts
appartment needed - 5 posts
Community Charges - 27 posts
Spanish Dream - 24 posts
ANGER MANAGEMENT (Deserved its own thread) - 14 posts
The things kids say .....!!!! - 2 posts
Contact name and number for Iberdrola - 2 posts
House Shares - 1 posts
FREEBIES - 2 posts
3 Molinos - Anyone Buying Or Know Of The Development? - 3 posts
Phoning home? - 2 posts
Furniture Wanted - 19 posts
Purchasing property in the Spanish Countryside between Alicante and Murcia - 10 posts
The stockmarket - 4 posts
Interesting/cool photos! - 39 posts
signing of escrutura - 5 posts
how easy is it to get a mortgage........ - 5 posts
Spanish Bubble Burst - 7 posts
Housing Transaction Costs in Europe - 2 posts
Problem mortgage broker - 11 posts
Grupo Trampolin's site at Albudiete called Royal Dream - 4 posts
Average Wages In Spain - All trades etc - Commuting to UK? - 10 posts
visit to town council - 3 posts
New or resale - 53 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x