Power of Attorney and Hague Apostille

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Apr 2007 12:39 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
If I were you I wouldnt give POA to anyone other than my lawyer unless I knew them and really trusted them to make sure what was happening was on the level. If  I was giving it to my lawyer I would check they were a member of the Spanish Law Society and itemise the breadth of the POA you are giving them and make sure that all instrcutions are detailed and notarised

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
12 Aug 2009 1:56 AM by jamesaliern Star rating in all over. 13 posts Send private message

12 Aug 2009 2:34 AM by jamesaliern Star rating in all over. 13 posts Send private message

To get an apostille on power of attorney U.S. document, I believe mine were (poa). I used Apostille Pros ~ http://www.apostillepros.com  They were very helpful. Just like to share that with you guys.

Like 0      
30 Mar 2010 2:31 AM by millyfrend Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

If you need power of attorney apostille and need your documents certify translated, contact 'Apostille Pros' in regards of apostille information.

This message was last edited by millyfrend on 30/03/2010.

This message was last edited by millyfrend on 30/03/2010.

Like 0      
30 Mar 2010 10:50 AM by meijoo Star rating in La Azohia, Cartagena.... 34 posts Send private message

Information from uk-plc.net
Hague Convention Apostille Authentication Certificate

If you have a document which you want legalized for use in another Convention country, the Convention certification called an apostille must be affixed to the document by a competent authority. The apostille is a pre-printed form prescribed by the Convention.

The apostille consists of the following:
(1) name of country from which the document emanates;
(2) name of person signing the document;
(3) the capacity in which the person signing the document has acted;
(4) in the case of unsigned documents, the name of the authority which has affixed the seal or stamp;
(5) place of certification;
(6) date of certification;
(7) the authority issuing the certificate;
(8) number of certificate;
(9) seal or stamp of authority issuing certificate;
(10) signature of authority issuing certificate.

I could understand this version explaining what it means. Hope you find it useful too. 

Like 0      
10 Jun 2010 4:22 PM by I love marbella Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I purchased a villa in Nueva Andalucia  three months ago. 

My solicitor Michael Davies from Davies Solicitors , send me a power of attorney document in English and Spanish by emai, with instructions.

Basically I printed it out , whent to  a notary who witnessed my signature. I then sent it to the legalisation department of the foreign office which is in Milton Keynes together with 27 ponds for the Hague´s Apostille and 6 pounds for them to send it on to the office of my solicitor in Spain. 

He concluded the purchase and he handed me all my paperwork last week. It all whent like clocwork. 

Michael Davies is English , but he is a Spanish trained Abogado (solicitor), who used to the the honorary british consul in Almeria.

Now that I am living in beautiful Marbella ,retired and divorced  I aim to improve my handicap enough to be able to beat my grandson of 12.  

Paul. 

Like 0      
11 Jun 2010 6:39 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

02 Sep 2011 10:48 AM by sangam121 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Spam **

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 02/09/2011.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

40 questions! - 11 posts
Do you want items from over 80 UK high street shops ? - 0 posts
Hacienda Requlme Accomodation - 5 posts
Webcams all over Valencia region - 9 posts
Hacienda Requelme - 1 posts
Floor Safes - 15 posts
Car Needed, second hand, preferably Spanish Plates. - 1 posts
Free healthcare in Murcia - 2 posts
vehicle air conditioning - 2 posts
Regarding the Forum help board - 0 posts
Multiple Applicants - 8 posts
New furniture warehouse in Almoradi. - 3 posts
KNIFE CRIME - 12 posts
Visit to Terque - 17 posts
Hep B - 4 posts
Great bedding offer from Aldi from 12th April, 2007 - 1 posts
Which company for internet access, Vodafone, Telefonica or......? - 38 posts
Childminding - 3 posts
Community - 98 posts
This development seems to be behind schedule - 0 posts
land disputes - 1 posts
Moving away and have stuff to sell including Car, washing machine etc. - 1 posts
This may sound like a strange question ....................... - 9 posts
HOLIDAY DATES FOR 2007 FOR SPAIN - 1 posts
Valle de Enix development in Almeria [ built by Grupo location] - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 28

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x