Multiple Applicants

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Apr 2007 12:00 AM by amazon00 Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

Hi All,

I have bought off plan in murcia originally just as an investment to sell on before completion but have decided to keep it and rent it out, to do this i have to get my Dad to go in with me on just on the morgage to make the figures work.

Does anyone know if both names have to be on the title deeds and do we both need NIE numbers?

Thanks

Kev

Like 0      
09 Apr 2007 12:26 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Hi Kev,

PM our Smiley or contact him on below as he's a mortgage broker (on the CDS but guess it's much the same info ) & Smiley's a gem.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com

Janice

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 1:17 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Awwww. I saw the title of the thread and thought it was something else...........!! Hey ho

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 4:10 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

"Smiley is a gem·" - whats going on - am I giving out the wrong vibes or something - I am not for an instant a gem - people hold me in fear with my rapier like tongue and ready to hit where it hurts - Janice how on earth have I giuven you that impression. Kev e mailed me this afternoon but if it is of interest the answer I gave him was that his dad can go on the mortgage deed only as a guarantor if necessary to support ability to pay criteria for mortgage lenders. If that is the case then he will also need to have NIE.

And trust Rixxy to think it was something else - must be all that Paddys she has been getting through - its addled her brain

This message was last edited by Smiley on 4/10/2007.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 9:30 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Wish it were only my brain thats got addled.......

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 12:28 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Do they have Addles in Ireland Rixxy?

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 12:38 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar
Smiley, you are a diamond geezer  for advice. You're a caged animal as an internet friend though.  Does that make you feel better ?  

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 11:00 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Fibs they used to be Paddles but with the Irish being Paddies there was a degree of confusion so they decided to call them addles

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 11:08 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Think I got through a few pints of both actually!! Good job the weather was mild.

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New furniture warehouse in Almoradi. - 3 posts
KNIFE CRIME - 12 posts
Visit to Terque - 17 posts
Hep B - 4 posts
Great bedding offer from Aldi from 12th April, 2007 - 1 posts
Which company for internet access, Vodafone, Telefonica or......? - 38 posts
Childminding - 3 posts
Community - 98 posts
This development seems to be behind schedule - 0 posts
land disputes - 1 posts
Moving away and have stuff to sell including Car, washing machine etc. - 1 posts
This may sound like a strange question ....................... - 9 posts
HOLIDAY DATES FOR 2007 FOR SPAIN - 1 posts
Valle de Enix development in Almeria [ built by Grupo location] - 0 posts
Valle de Enix development in Almeria [ built by Grupo location] - 2 posts
Rules for use of communal garden areas - 10 posts
Costa Almeria - Vera - 1 posts
it's not always doom & gloom - 12 posts
Site Progress - 0 posts
Costa Calida Property Management - 5 posts
More changes.... - 5 posts
Advice please-Divorce and my rights? - 3 posts
Photos - 13 posts
HOTEL RECOMMENDATION - 3 posts
Dentist In Catral - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x