Webcams all over Valencia region

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Apr 2007 12:00 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

http://webcam.comunitatvalenciana.com/webcam.htm?refe=menu&AVT_SESION_ID=6fba2bfb49f97799d7ab958db3380578

Click on a town on the map & you will see a few shots taken throughout the day at these places. Lorra rain at the moment. 

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 1:27 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Yet somewhere else I must remember to stay dressed while out shopping - wouldnt want to end up on the TV!!

What about you Janice??

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 1:31 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Rixxy,

" Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn ! "

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 1:35 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Love it! How you doing?

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 1:45 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

I'm fine thanks, Rixxy. It's just rather quiet in EOS & I think I ought to go to bed so I see morning before 11am for once.  (Getting to be a real night bird, flitting between forums.)

Been a perfect Easter weatherwise here in the SW of the UK where we are. Been people watching on the seafront. Did you see a Daily Mirror Saturday ? There was a whole page devoted to a massive photo of Brighton beach covered in folk & a much smaller one of a lone sun worshipper on Torremolinos beach.

Sounds as if you were rather bored & can't wait to get home to your family.

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 1:50 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Yes it is quiet in eos. It was quiet at the show as well mainly due to the weather. No i didnt see the paper but I can beleive it.

The last day is always a pain as most people can get the late flights but for some reason there arent any to Spain, so I usually end up pretty much on my lonesome wandering around for something to eat and do.

6 days is too long to be away really and I always seem to miss something. Last time was mothers day and it was difficult when Vicky rang up to wish me a happy day. I was on my stand at the time whereas normally i would have been brekkie in bed then a really really lazy day (not much change for my usual weekend then!)

Think I will get off to sleep now in prepaation of the travel bcak

Night night

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 1:57 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar
Night Rixxy, thanks for chatting. (Even if it was over two threads.)

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 2:04 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Youre welcome. Dfinately off now for some shut eye - will be up rather early I reckon.

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 3:53 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

"A lazy day" hmmmmmmm any change to the average weekday then Rixxy?? Thought you had a leisurely breakfast every day and then troll around looking glam with the hood down - dont bother when you get back tomorrow - been pissing down here and dont look like its gonna get much better for the rest of the week - you probably might as well stay over there but make sure you get a kettle - can you see if you can bring back some home brew - fierce stuff and I am running low - had to use some to clean the drains last weekend - spotless now and think my tubes need the same treatment.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 9:47 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Smiley you knwo me only too well! Yes I get up around 11am after being served in bed, then the shower is temperature checked for me, I am washed down my 3 young men, gently towel dried and moisturized.....

Then I wake up and its 7.30am or earlier, I get myself up, watch the news whileI  have my weetabix  and tea and get to the office for 8 - 830am!

Oh well, one can dream.

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Hacienda Requelme - 1 posts
Floor Safes - 15 posts
Car Needed, second hand, preferably Spanish Plates. - 1 posts
Free healthcare in Murcia - 2 posts
vehicle air conditioning - 2 posts
Regarding the Forum help board - 0 posts
Multiple Applicants - 8 posts
New furniture warehouse in Almoradi. - 3 posts
KNIFE CRIME - 12 posts
Visit to Terque - 17 posts
Hep B - 4 posts
Great bedding offer from Aldi from 12th April, 2007 - 1 posts
Which company for internet access, Vodafone, Telefonica or......? - 38 posts
Childminding - 3 posts
Community - 98 posts
This development seems to be behind schedule - 0 posts
land disputes - 1 posts
Moving away and have stuff to sell including Car, washing machine etc. - 1 posts
This may sound like a strange question ....................... - 9 posts
HOLIDAY DATES FOR 2007 FOR SPAIN - 1 posts
Valle de Enix development in Almeria [ built by Grupo location] - 0 posts
Valle de Enix development in Almeria [ built by Grupo location] - 2 posts
Rules for use of communal garden areas - 10 posts
Costa Almeria - Vera - 1 posts
it's not always doom & gloom - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x