Our Tyler is now in Heaven

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Nov 2009 12:00 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

We just wanted to say that even though our Tyler is now in heaven, he loved every minute here on the Costa Del Sol.

He moved out here with us last December but was diagnosed with lymphatic cancer in early July this year, and having been a strong and very brave doggy and won many battles over the last few months, he went to sleep quietly in my arms a week ago today.

We will miss him so much, but we know that he had a wonderful life with us, and was so pleased to move out here with us.

Everyone who met him fell in love with him, even though he was a Rottweiler, he was, and is, a big softy.

Bye, bye our lovely boy.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
02 Nov 2009 9:32 PM by carolinej Star rating. 420 posts Send private message

carolinej´s avatar

I'm really sorry to hear about Tyler Colin and Carolyn.  I'm glad he enjoyed his short time in Spain.

Caroline

Like 0      
02 Nov 2009 9:49 PM by Sunrise Star rating in UK. 417 posts Send private message

Sunrise´s avatar

I'm so sorry to hear this. The message you sent really got to me.

Bless you through this hard time.

Sunrise

Blog De Sunrise

Like 0      
02 Nov 2009 11:07 PM by Poppyseed Star rating. 897 posts Send private message

Really sorry to hear your sad news, he looks a lovely dog.

Regards, Poppyseed

Poppyseed

Like 0      
03 Nov 2009 10:16 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Sorry to hear about Tyler.   Hope you and Carolyn are well.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
03 Nov 2009 12:23 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Techno,

Having lost a couple of faithful companions in the past myself,you have my sympathies.

We have a plaque in the Garden for our last dog......pleasant reminder of good times.

I find it hits the kids very hard when the family pet goes....just had to explain to my six year old why floppy bunny recently left us.

Best wishes.

Like 0      
03 Nov 2009 1:21 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi Colin and Carolyn

I am so sorry to hear that Tyler has passed away.. Tyler is at peace now and no longer suffering. He was very lucky to have you both and you gave him a very happy life.

Susan

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
03 Nov 2009 3:09 PM by buzylizzie Star rating in Gibraltar, Manilva a.... 192 posts Send private message

buzylizzie´s avatar

Hi Colin and Caroline

I am so very sorry for your loss - it is so devastating when we lose a pet - they are of course part of the family.

My heart goes out to both of you, and I hope you can at least take comfort in that you gave him a fantastic life which he really loved and appreciated - he looks so happy in the 'photo xx

God bless Tyler xx

Like 0      
03 Nov 2009 5:23 PM by Sunrise Star rating in UK. 417 posts Send private message

Sunrise´s avatar

Hi

You must be going through tough times. Just remember that your dog had a happy life with you and you will always remember him and you will be in his heart and he will be in your heart forever.

I know it is hard to get over things like this, but remember that you and your dog had a real special bond together.

Sunrise

Blog De Sunrise

Like 0      
03 Nov 2009 7:36 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Hi Colin,

Our beloved moggie went to Rainbow Bridge earlier this year. We still miss him like crazy, but take some comfort in the thought that he'll be watching us & waiting for us there. Just as Tyler will be for you.

Best wishes,

Roberto

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
03 Nov 2009 9:02 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Ahhhhhh Roberto, that webpage and it's words are so lovely.

thanks for the link................

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
03 Nov 2009 9:05 PM by Sunrise Star rating in UK. 417 posts Send private message

Sunrise´s avatar

Yes I agree it is a lovely poem and is a lovely thing to think about.

Sunrise

Blog De Sunrise

Like 0      
03 Nov 2009 9:06 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

hi Technoape,

Long time no speak.

So sorry about your loss, it's hard isn't it, my thoughts are with you................

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
03 Nov 2009 9:52 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Sorry to hear of your loss Techno, my thoughts are with you both.

XXXXX

Like 0      
03 Nov 2009 10:35 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Thinking of you both, we are so sorry to hear about Tyler. see you next time we come out.

Dennis & Maureen

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
04 Nov 2009 5:33 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Thinking of you both!

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
12 Nov 2009 8:59 PM by malagabob Star rating in Marbella. 5 posts Send private message

malagabob´s avatar

I'm new on the forum, but I really am sorry for your loss. I have 2 bulldogs that my wife and me bought withus from UK. We love them to bits.

We lost Louis, another bulldog in UK not long before we moved, and it left us devastated. i had not cried for years but it was like losing a family member.

sounds like Tyler gave you lots of joy and was loved to bits by you.

This message was last edited by malagabob on 12/11/2009.

Like 0      
05 Dec 2009 12:54 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and wishes, you all helped us through a very though time.

We are back home in Spain after a long break in the UK, and are now set about rebuilding our lives.

Carolyn and I just wanted to add that anyone thinking about moving to Spain but worried about your dogs... don't be... they will have a wonderful time here... because they will be with you... which is all that will matter to them.

Again, thanks to all. 

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

L.P.G filling stations - 2 posts
Early Retirement- E106/Insurance/Pay into System/Pay as You Go - 2 posts
Documents Needed - 1 posts
Big Problem with HITs mobile (phone provider) - 23 posts
Buyer pulled out of sale only getting half the deposit back? - 4 posts
Who is........... - 0 posts
altering property ownership - 6 posts
Payment of la renta tax - 11 posts
Vodafone Mobile Internet Dongle - 9 posts
Learn to paint at your leisure... - 0 posts
Eye on Spain logo - 2 posts
ELEGANT HOMES WORLDWIDE - 0 posts
Hello - 4 posts
Happy Halloween - 3 posts
Washing Machines etc - 7 posts
Glitches with New broadband connection... - 4 posts
comments welcome.................................. - 8 posts
I RECOMMEND - Shave Saves - 0 posts
Moving to Andalucia - 0 posts
FOR SALE : VW TOUAREG 4X4 - 0 posts
How to transfer small sums of money to spanish bank account - 23 posts
Quality Spanish Builders in Olvera - 0 posts
Driving to Manilva - 9 posts
residency cedrtificate - 1 posts
Cuban Entertainment Required - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 18

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x