tax form 210

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Jul 2009 12:00 AM by newby Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Until this year my tax forms where done by a Spanish lawyer however they charge 130 euros (for two forms, mine and my wifes) just to fill the forms in.

I was hoping to do the forms myself. Can anyone help me please?

We do not rent our property out and therefore do not have any income from it.

Can someone help with an idiots guide for me starting with where I get the forms from, which parts I fill in and where I send the forms to.

As I dont have any income, does it follow that I don't pay any income tax?

many thanks

Like 0      
02 Jul 2009 9:16 PM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

This question has been asked quite a few times.  If you scroll further down on this part of the forum you will see the others and the  replies.  Have a look through there and you should find the answer there.

Afraid you do have to pay Income Tax (La Renta), only Wealth Tax was abolished.

Some people have offered to complete the forms for you, I believe it's 50e for two forms.

Good Luck

Like 0      
02 Jul 2009 10:19 PM by leswill Star rating. 120 posts Send private message

If you have a look at our website link below  we can help with your modelo 210

Like 0      
14 Jul 2009 10:37 PM by zola Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

I looked around for the best deal and used a company in in the Uk who do this for £19.95 per property, spanish tax forms ltd

Like 0      
15 Jul 2009 8:30 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

I've looked at the website and this company were helping people to complete the form when they sold there Abbey National/Banco Santander shares.  Owning a property in Spain is different, I'm not an expert in this matter but from reading the various threads on completing this form it seems that there is a lot of information missing from this website. 

They make it sound simple and it's a good price if it works.  Personally I have my doubts.

Hopefully someone who does complete their own forms will be able to comment further.  

Like 0      
15 Jul 2009 2:56 PM by costamed Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

Anybody can complete these forms if:

1 - You know where to get them

2- You have the database to generate the tax calculation

3- You have your Fiscal sticky lables

If you need help please get in touch

Like 0      
21 Sep 2009 2:30 PM by Dene Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

You can register to pay this tax online.See some of the other posts under Spanish taxes forum for advice

Like 0      
20 Nov 2009 7:04 PM by lizh Star rating in Estepona/London. 161 posts Send private message

See also thread Form 210 Valor Catastral on this site there's more info there.

Like 0      
16 Nov 2012 7:46 PM by omogbada Star rating in Live in London UK. 3 posts Send private message

Has anyone used the services of Spanish tax forms ltd recently. They claim to be able to provide the forms and stickers required to submit the form 210.

Like 0      
16 Nov 2012 8:34 PM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

I've used Spanish Tax Forms for several years - their service superb. 

The first year I used them I didn't know what I was doing, but they were very helpful and patient (!).  From this year their fee is a total of £24.95 - for both forms, husband and wife.  The chap there is John Bosdet - 0800 0845 210, or enquiries @spanishtaxforms.co.uk

Like 0      
17 Nov 2012 9:41 AM by ringo1 Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

I also have used spanish tax forms for several years very easy to use very quick and very helpful if you need to speak to them.

Regards Paul

Like 0      
17 Nov 2012 1:39 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

semijubilada-since your posting in 2009, wealth tax has been reinstated;in fact, it was never abolished, just zero rated, so that it could be reinstated without having to pass another law.

Like 0      
17 Nov 2012 2:06 PM by omogbada Star rating in Live in London UK. 3 posts Send private message

Thank you all for your responses...Much appreciated...

Like 0      
17 Nov 2012 3:06 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Camposol

semijubilada-since your posting in 2009, wealth tax has been reinstated;in fact, it was never abolished, just zero rated, so that it could be reinstated without having to pass another law.

Yes but it does not apply to non residents unless the property value is over 600,000  and for residents 1,000,000.

Of course Non residents property tax applies on the entire value.

Like 0      
17 Nov 2012 5:09 PM by lizh Star rating in Estepona/London. 161 posts Send private message

Has anyone found their valor catastral has been reduced now that property values have fallen? My house is now worth less than the valor. 

Like 0      
11 Mar 2018 7:25 PM by kaugus Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi,

About Modelo 210 - Form 210
We bought an apartment in Majorca last november the 1 November 2017
I think i understand how to fill the form except how do i figure out the Base imponible, box 4

Thanks
Kai Augustsson

Like 0      
11 Mar 2018 7:57 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Kai Augustsson

In normal circumstances and when the property has not been let, 04 is 1.1% of the catastral valor

One thing I do not know about,  is whether in your circumstances you need to pay for the whole year of 2017 or just a percenetge. If Kathyslad is reading this, he will be able to tell you for certain.

Take a look here

http://www.agenciatributaria.es/static_files/AEAT/Contenidos_Comunes/La_Agencia_Tributaria/Modelos_y_formularios/Declaraciones/Modelos_200_al_299/210/Instrucciones/OrdenIRNR2010instrucciones210_en_gb.pdf

I guess you know you have until 31st December 2018 to make the declaration for 2017

PS    If UK leave the EU,  the tax percentage will rise for 19% to 24%, as UK citizens will no longer be in the EU,.

This message was last edited by johnzx on 12/03/2018.

Like 0      
12 Mar 2018 5:20 PM by Kathyslad Star rating. 329 posts Send private message

Kai

You are only required to pay for the period you have owned the property. In terms of the Base Imponible, as Johnzx has said its based on the Valor Catatral (VC), so the amount is 

VC divided by 365 times No of days times the multiplier.

Note the multiplier is determined by the date of the last catastral revision. You can normally find this on the last IBI bill, If it's within the last 10 years then its 1.1% as Johnzx said, if its before this then it's2%

Like 0      
12 Mar 2018 5:56 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Good to see you again kathyslad

I am sure Kai will appreciate your info

all the best.  John

Like 0      
12 Mar 2018 10:48 PM by kaugus Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Thanks johnzx and  Kathyslad,

Then I understand how to calculate the Base Imponible. I just use the Valor Cataral (VC), quite simply really 
or not. frown How do i find my VC?  
I don't got any last IBI bill what I know about. So I don't know my VC ! sad

Regards
Kai

This message was last edited by kaugus on 12/03/2018.

This message was last edited by kaugus on 12/03/2018.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Anyone know who might hire out an old car, e.g. 'rent-a-wreck' type company? - 0 posts
1000 sq mtr of land exchange for work to be finished around my villa - 3 posts
Car hire: Autos Costasol car hire - 0 posts
building projects in Spain - 0 posts
Long Term rental- agent fees rip off - 12 posts
Car Transporters - 0 posts
New fridge freezer for sale - 1 posts
Happy Birthday Jan (Pitby) - 10 posts
moving to spain - 1 posts
sky box for sale - 0 posts
CHANGE EUROS TO STERLING IN SPAIN OR UK? - 7 posts
A good base to look at the area around Alicante & Almeria - 10 posts
Completion due but Phase 2 not started - 3 posts
Inheritence tax question for non-residents. - 10 posts
Moving to Spain for 6 months to 1 year - 6 posts
I'd like some advice please. sorry for long post. - 15 posts
Property Solutions Overseas- Have you joined? - 9 posts
Spain Uncut Bonuses - 0 posts
Itzabar - 1 posts
cheap car hire in gibraltar - 1 posts
Tax returns? - 5 posts
looking for a job - 0 posts
Hello, newbie here - 0 posts
Protection when buying a second hand car in Spain? - 0 posts
looking for a car - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 21

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x