Narrow gauge train from Alicante to Denia.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 May 2009 12:00 AM by solostar Star rating in North Wales / Almora.... 101 posts Send private message

Does anybody have any info on this? I have tried several different sites but to be honest I can,t make head nor tail of them. One says that the line is closed at the moment. I would be grateful for any information, address of station, time taken for journey and cost.

Thankyou in advance.

Like 0      
27 May 2009 9:45 PM by Stephen2006 Star rating in Glasgow/ Torre Guil . 78 posts Send private message

Stephen2006´s avatar

http://www.eyeonspain.com/forums/posts-long-579.aspx

Use the above link to see previous posts on this. These may be of assistance to you.

Regards

Stephen

Like 0      
28 May 2009 10:32 AM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 688 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Hi Solostar - if you are talking about the Tram service, I saw it running a few weeks ago through El Campello.  A colleague told me it was a wonderful service, very inexpensive and reliable but I don't know how far the line extends. 

She did say there were proposals to run the line down to Torrevieja which would be great for us in southen Costa Blanca!

Like 0      
28 May 2009 1:40 PM by solostar Star rating in North Wales / Almora.... 101 posts Send private message

Thankyou for those replies, Yes Claire, thats the one, it runs along the coast. I know that it starts from Alicante and it would be lovely if it ran down to Torrevieja.  Sorry, Stephen, I can,t seem to click on to the link you gave me, but I will keep searching!

Thanks very much.

Like 0      
28 May 2009 6:24 PM by Stephen2006 Star rating in Glasgow/ Torre Guil . 78 posts Send private message

Stephen2006´s avatar

Solostar

the link will work if you cut and paste it into where you put your web address above.

Regards

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

sending out money - 14 posts
New member !Helping ageing skin in spain and all other skincare concerns! - 0 posts
Using a british television in Spain - 2 posts
Using a british television in Spain - 13 posts
Swimming Pools - 6 posts
Moving Goods From Ireland - Spain - 0 posts
packard bell pc for sale - 0 posts
Joke - 1 posts
Importing & Registering a Foreign Vehicle in Spain - 2 posts
Truck to Holland & UK... and back!! - 6 posts
portabello by proindal introduced by Mri - 25 posts
vpo - 13 posts
Supplier of last resort - 4 posts
El Balcon Alcaucin and Terraze Alcaucin - 7 posts
Expensive car hire this year!!! - 3 posts
Credit Crunch Furtniture Packages - 26 posts
ITV1 - Tonight with Trevor McDonald - UK - 3 posts
What happens if planning permission is found to be illegal - 4 posts
so GIB is out the paper work alone is terrible ! LONG TERM RENTAL la Linea wanted can you help ? - 3 posts
Hello from savepurs - 3 posts
Save the Chiringuitos - Sign our online petition - 5 posts
still looking for camp bed!! - 4 posts
Capital Gains Tax. Overpaid your taxes due? - 0 posts
Buying cigarettes in Gib, what are the limits for bringing back to UK - 28 posts
Malaga Transfer - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x