Save the Chiringuitos - Sign our online petition

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 May 2009 12:00 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

If you haven't seen today's Siesta Show about saving the chiringuitos then please read this:

"We have teamed up with Costa Advice Bureau and the Resident Newspaper in order to help promote the plight of all the Chiringuitos along Andalucia. Chiringuitos (beach bars/ restaurants) have been a major part of Andalucian life for over 20 years yet the Spanish government wants to remove them from the beaches! Why? Because they are trying to apply the "ley de costas" retrospectively, a law that is over 20 years old, without realising what the ramifications would be."

Watch the Siesta Show about it and then please enter your details in our online petition to try and stop this from happening.

You support is greatly appreciated by all those concernet.

Please forward the following link to as many people as possible:

www.eyeonspain.com/petition.aspx

Thanks

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
26 May 2009 5:57 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

How's it going Justin? Many responses so far?

Mark

Like 0      
27 May 2009 9:55 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Not as many as I'd hoped!  We've got around 250 so far which is quite poor.  Come on everyone, sign the petition please, we can't let the central government destroy such an essential part of Spanish culture which in turn impacts jobs and tourism.  I have placed the petition form below so that there are no excuses!

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
28 May 2009 7:24 AM by bakeja Star rating in Manilva. 49 posts Send private message

I had heard about the threat to the Chiringuitos and was horrified.  I moved from rural Granada to the coast (Manilva) last year and these wonderful places are one of the biggest bonuses about the move.  I will sign the petition - do I just put a comment in English, like "please save the chiringuitos"?

Advoco Law & Accountancy

Latest article: Guide to Spain's Autonomo System

Like 0      
28 May 2009 2:54 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

A comment in any language is fine...as long as it's clean!

Justin

Like 0      
09 Jun 2009 9:38 PM by carolinej Star rating. 420 posts Send private message

carolinej´s avatar

I'd be so upset to see them go and worryingly the law they're referring too would mean half of the castillo and sabinillas prom would be at risk too!  Come on people sign up!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

still looking for camp bed!! - 4 posts
Capital Gains Tax. Overpaid your taxes due? - 0 posts
Buying cigarettes in Gib, what are the limits for bringing back to UK - 28 posts
Malaga Transfer - 1 posts
Uk bank details asked for? - 11 posts
READY RENTAL PROPERTY !!!BEWARE!!! - 20 posts
UK Tax Return - 6 posts
URGENT APPEAL! Please read and help if you can! - 7 posts
Mr @ Mrs L - 0 posts
La Almazara Jalon Alicante - 10 posts
Costa Blanca South guide book - 14 posts
European Elections -Expat Candidate - 8 posts
Camp bed - 0 posts
bmw - 0 posts
Earthquake in Torrevieja - 7 posts
planning a holiday ?? - 4 posts
kids under 11,s football clubs near villa martin area - 0 posts
Finaly! planning our move to spain. - 1 posts
Gibraltar long term rental wanted. 2 beds 800 or under - 2 posts
UNITED GOLF LA TERCIA BRONCHUS SL- UNREASONABLE NEW SNAGGING CONDITIONS - 5 posts
CAR FOR SALE - Costa Del Sol UK Reg - 0 posts
accountant - 0 posts
accountant - 0 posts
12 month Euribor recalculation - 7 posts
Outtake TV Eye on Spain Style - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x