Truck to Holland & UK... and back!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 May 2009 12:00 AM by flog-it Star rating in Campo de Ricote, Mur.... 125 posts Send private message

flog-it´s avatar

Got a part load up to Holland at the end of June and will then carry on to England and maybe Ireland. Space available in both directions. Ask for details.

Thanks,
R.J.

Like 0      
26 May 2009 10:37 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Hi Rex

Been following your progress with great intrest over the last couple of months, I did read somewhere that you may come as far south as the CDS on this return trip, could this be true?, if so we may be able to do some business

Steve

This message was last edited by Team GB on 26/05/2009.

Like 0      
26 May 2009 10:50 PM by flog-it Star rating in Campo de Ricote, Mur.... 125 posts Send private message

flog-it´s avatar

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply. As far as I know yes this is true, we are aiming at finishing this run down in the CDS although I must add it is not 100% yet and there may be a few weeks in between collection in England and delivery in CDS while we wait for access to property.  If this is the case we will offer storage free of charge to cover the gap.

Rex.

Like 0      
26 May 2009 11:44 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Rex

Intresting!

I need to get furniture down to Calahonda from Aylesbury in the uk, if you ask me volume, I dont know. If I was hiring a transit van it would be half full.

Any cost indication please send PM but might be good to reply here as well as no doubt there will be intrested members.

Thanks

Steve

Like 0      
27 May 2009 12:01 AM by Jack5340 Star rating in Calahonda Costa Del .... 56 posts Send private message

Rex

We also have a couple of tea chest size boxes to move to Calahonda. Timing is not important ( this trip, next trip) but we would be interested in the cost.

Like 0      
27 May 2009 9:11 AM by flog-it Star rating in Campo de Ricote, Mur.... 125 posts Send private message

flog-it´s avatar

Hi Jack,

Replying by PM for now as I do not want to fall foul of Justin for using these forums as a negotiating table.

Regards,
Rex.

Like 0      
27 May 2009 9:20 AM by flog-it Star rating in Campo de Ricote, Mur.... 125 posts Send private message

flog-it´s avatar

Hi Team GB,

Same applies, going to PM you in a minute.  No reason why I cannot confirm final pricing here when / if all the "negotiations" are over with.

Many thanks,
Rex.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

portabello by proindal introduced by Mri - 25 posts
vpo - 13 posts
Supplier of last resort - 4 posts
El Balcon Alcaucin and Terraze Alcaucin - 7 posts
Expensive car hire this year!!! - 3 posts
Credit Crunch Furtniture Packages - 26 posts
ITV1 - Tonight with Trevor McDonald - UK - 3 posts
What happens if planning permission is found to be illegal - 4 posts
so GIB is out the paper work alone is terrible ! LONG TERM RENTAL la Linea wanted can you help ? - 3 posts
Hello from savepurs - 3 posts
Save the Chiringuitos - Sign our online petition - 5 posts
still looking for camp bed!! - 4 posts
Capital Gains Tax. Overpaid your taxes due? - 0 posts
Buying cigarettes in Gib, what are the limits for bringing back to UK - 28 posts
Malaga Transfer - 1 posts
Uk bank details asked for? - 11 posts
READY RENTAL PROPERTY !!!BEWARE!!! - 20 posts
UK Tax Return - 6 posts
URGENT APPEAL! Please read and help if you can! - 7 posts
Mr @ Mrs L - 0 posts
La Almazara Jalon Alicante - 10 posts
Costa Blanca South guide book - 14 posts
European Elections -Expat Candidate - 8 posts
Camp bed - 0 posts
bmw - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x