Who to complain to at Polaris

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 May 2009 12:00 AM by Miguela Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I'm hoping someone out there can help. I'm at the end of my tether. Someone from Polaris called regarding completion on two properties on la isla. My girlfriend called to speak with them but the lady in questions English is poor so could not understand her.

I have emailed Polaris close to a dozen times and they refuse to answer my qusetions;

when are the apartmenst going to complete

What are the next steps

How does my bank get the keys to arrange a valuation

etc etc.

She insists that she needs to speak to me on the phone. I'm on the phone all day and do not hav ethe time, plus it is better to have evrything in writing.

I have compalined to customer services who pass the compalint on to the lady in question. Ridiculous.

Does anyone have an email address of someone helpful at Polaris

Like 0      
19 May 2009 2:45 PM by Waddle Star rating in Chesterfield & Los N.... 210 posts Send private message

Waddle´s avatar

Hi Miguela

We completed last year on Los Naranjos and dealt with Conseulo Lopez Garcia during the completion process

consuelo.lopez@polarisworld.com

Give her a try

Regards

Like 0      
14 Jun 2009 6:55 PM by Fairway Lawyers Star rating. 48 posts Send private message

Hi,

we are aware that some POLARIS developmentsare paralized and that there are other people with similar problems. A complaint in writing with acknowledgement of receipt might be effective, and also a complaint at the consumers' protection department (Inspección de Consumo). Are you sure that the development is nearly finished?

Yours sincerely 

Like 0      
21 Jun 2009 6:58 PM by graydale Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Not a particularly helpful comment from Fairway Lawyers.  The Condado La Isla site is virtually finished. 

The current position is that Polaris have said that they will be contacting buyers some time in July to give signing dates.  The signing dates are expected to be from late August onwards.

Miguela......you probably won't be able to get the bank's valuer on to the site just yet as it's probably still under the building company's control (health and safety issues etc.). 

Your bank, Miguela, will, I am sure, have had dealings with Polaris in the recent past and will know what to do regarding the valuer's inspection.  If Polaris don't allow the valuer on until the builder is off site, they'll just have to wait for you rather than you wait for them !!

Can't offer you another specific name at Polaris but their completions people will sort things out I am sure . They will be as keen as anyone to get the properties signed over to their buyers but, as has been the case with their other handovers, patience is required !! 

Don't know why they particularly needed to speak to you on the phone - maybe to speak to you about their builder's mortgage? Hope you've made some headway by now.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Internet in apartments? - 1 posts
BABY SEATS FROM CAR HIRE COMPANY'S - 11 posts
nie number - 1 posts
Alicante / Benidorm Airport Taxi Transfer - 6 posts
Please can someone confirm..................... - 2 posts
Long term rental - 2 posts
Building Complete - 24 posts
Trying to navigate the holiday rentals section - 2 posts
Aldea Advisors - 12 posts
PROMOBY DEVELOPERS/BUILDERS - 1 posts
Vauxhall vectra 2003 for swap or sale - 1 posts
SNAGGING - 2 posts
Vodafone abolish roaming charges - 3 posts
help need mortgage - 0 posts
Exchanging properties? - 3 posts
Can I legally be forced to complete? - 17 posts
Can I legally be forced to complete? - 3 posts
HELP !!! Servired ATM !!! It ate my card LOL ? - 5 posts
HOW TO CLEAN WHITE LEATHER SOFAS - 6 posts
Daya Nueva Line Dancing - 0 posts
deja vu - 0 posts
What really is the current state of the Spanish market? - 75 posts
That Recipe - 8 posts
car hire - 4 posts
Camposol Golf, Mazarron - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x