Please can someone confirm.....................

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 May 2009 12:00 AM by CostaCalidaexpert Star rating in Costa Calida. 45 posts Send private message

Please could someone confirm what the current prices are for all types of property at San Cayetano only, through Taray, off-plan and key in hand?

We are selling our property at a really low price, fully furnished, lower deposit of 10%, lower IVA and a transferable mortgage, however, we are still prepared to drop alot lower.  We just need an indication of what we are up against as some of the schemes that have been mentioned to us recently by time wasters do not even sound plausible or even legal.

If anyone has this information, please let me know as I would be interested to see if we could match what Taray are advertising.

Many thanks

Regards

CCE

Like 0      
18 May 2009 3:50 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Not wanting to state the obvious but why don´t you just make an enquiry as a new buyer and they will tell you

Like 0      
18 May 2009 4:15 PM by CostaCalidaexpert Star rating in Costa Calida. 45 posts Send private message

Yes of course you are stating the obvious.

I have requested this info. once before and they gave me a list of the 'official' prices, but it seems that it is the 'unofficial' price list that is jeopardising any interest in my property.  Can't keep asking as my husband used to work very closely with Taray and they know who we are.

Can't understand why people still want to view my apartment when they are telling me they can get one cheaper through Taray.  Perhaps they are just casing the joint!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Long term rental - 2 posts
Building Complete - 24 posts
Trying to navigate the holiday rentals section - 2 posts
Aldea Advisors - 12 posts
PROMOBY DEVELOPERS/BUILDERS - 1 posts
Vauxhall vectra 2003 for swap or sale - 1 posts
SNAGGING - 2 posts
Vodafone abolish roaming charges - 3 posts
help need mortgage - 0 posts
Exchanging properties? - 3 posts
Can I legally be forced to complete? - 17 posts
Can I legally be forced to complete? - 3 posts
HELP !!! Servired ATM !!! It ate my card LOL ? - 5 posts
HOW TO CLEAN WHITE LEATHER SOFAS - 6 posts
Daya Nueva Line Dancing - 0 posts
deja vu - 0 posts
What really is the current state of the Spanish market? - 75 posts
That Recipe - 8 posts
car hire - 4 posts
Camposol Golf, Mazarron - 9 posts
Advertising - 0 posts
Has anyone bought on this new development - 0 posts
One-Way van rental without paying it! YOU DRIVE UK-SPAIN AND I DRIVE SPAIN-UK under shared rental agreement - 27 posts
furniture for sale - 0 posts
VILLAS IN ALMERIA - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x